Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Top enroller

Posted 8 days ago More by Sonja U.

Hi! I sign up 92 PSAs yesterday and shold be on the 1th place on top enrollers today, but I did not. In fact, I am not on the list at all and still did not recive my commissions for June. What is going on? I already wrote a ticket, but I wonder if someone else has this problem. Thank you.
Hi! I sign up 92 PSAs yesterday and shold be on the 1th place on top enrollers today, but I did not. In fact, I am not on the list at all and still did not recive my commissions for June. What is going on? I already wrote a ticket, but I wonder if someone else has this problem. Thank you.
3x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

First question are you participating in Opti Build program ? Did you received notifications of re-assignment If no to those 2 questions, only support of Sfi can help you Never had a similar problem before Jacques
First question are you participating in Opti Build program ?

Did you received notifications of re-assignment

If no to those 2 questions, only support of Sfi can help you

Never had a similar problem before

Jacques
Jacques B.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

Gery replied this on an earlier post regarding commission release: [b]" we're simply running everything through an extra check since a substantial amount of new programming was employed and we want everything exactly right."[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127735 Have patience. Anne
Gery replied this on an earlier post regarding commission release:

" we're simply running everything through an extra check since a substantial amount of new programming was employed and we want everything exactly right."

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127735

Have patience.

Anne
5x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

I just checked , I received my commisions for June.
I just checked , I received my commisions for June.
5x SUPPORT
Hans B.

Germany

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1464317]Gery replied this on an earlier post regarding commission release: [b]" we're simply running everything through an extra check since a substantial amount of new programming was employed and we want everything exactly right."[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127735 Have patience. Anne[/quote] Thanks Anne, for getting this message across again to those who perhaps missed it the first time.
Anna Marie D. posted:
Gery replied this on an earlier post regarding commission release:

" we're simply running everything through an extra check since a substantial amount of new programming was employed and we want everything exactly right."

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127735

Have patience.

Anne

Thanks Anne, for getting this message across again to those who perhaps missed it the first time.

SUPPORT
MICHAEL N.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Sonja, I believe is being process. This is due to the upgrade and new compensation plan announced earlier on. You will receive, also a mail sent to team Leader to the effect. You will surely receive. More success! best regards
Hi Sonja,
I believe is being process. This is due to the upgrade and new compensation plan
announced earlier on. You will receive, also a mail sent to team Leader to the effect.
You will surely receive. More success!
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by hussien a. Bruce H.

Posted 8 days ago

Sonja for 1st place on top enrollers YOU must be Team Leader, and for commission patience, it was processed yesterday so let's wait for little without tickets. Check you commission report i am sure you will see there. Have a nice day.
Sonja for 1st place on top enrollers YOU must be Team Leader, and for commission patience, it was processed yesterday so let's wait for little without tickets.
Check you commission report i am sure you will see there.
Have a nice day.
63x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 1,746 | Followers: 1,270 | Joined SFI: Sep 10, 2015

Mr. Jacques, I am not in Opti buid program, I already wrote to support :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/bDw9LR2.png[/img]
Mr. Jacques, I am not in Opti buid program, I already wrote to support :)
3x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Sonja U. 1 Reply

Elizabeta, that is nor fair!!! If I sign up 92 PSAs, what does metter if I am leader or not! I did it!!!
Elizabeta, that is nor fair!!! If I sign up 92 PSAs, what does metter if I am leader or not! I did it!!!
3x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Hello, I think this only apply to opti-build members who are at least BTL. Anyway just make an effort to make those PSAs into BTL or perhaps higher.:smile:
Hello,
I think this only apply to opti-build members who are at least BTL. Anyway just make an effort to make those PSAs into BTL or perhaps higher.
7x SUPPORT
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1464335]Elizabeta, that is nor fair!!! If I sign up 92 PSAs, what does metter if I am leader or not! I did it!!![/quote] We are sorry, but that rule is necessary. Before, people were just signing up hundreds of fake names to earn the top enroller badge, etc.
Sonja U. posted:

We are sorry, but that rule is necessary. Before, people were just signing up hundreds of fake names to earn the top enroller badge, etc.
Gery

United States

Thank you Mr. Gery, I understand that there were and still are frods, but I did a paid campagne and I do it once a month trough google ad words. I cannot tell who is with fake name or not.
Thank you Mr. Gery, I understand that there were and still are frods, but I did a paid campagne and I do it once a month trough google ad words. I cannot tell who is with fake name or not.
3x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings