Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Make SFI your "land of opportunities"

Posted 2 months ago

They say that USA is the land of opportunities but what if you make SFI your own land of opportunities? Have you thought about that? Are you working daily for this land of opportunities? The choice is yours! To fail or to succeed is your choice. SFI offers us the required tools and training to make our journey easier and more efficient. It's up to you to follow the system! If you're just a beginner, the first step is the [url=http://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/]training[/url]. You don't want to read too much? Then this program is not for you! Earners are Readers!! With the training you will have a general idea of how SFI works and what you need to do to succeed. So.. now what?? Well... depends on you actually! As you should know if you went through the training, there are different ways of earning (Check [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan]Compensation Plan[/url]). This means that you can decide how you want to earn: building a team (my personal favorite), sales, games, auctions, etc... After deciding how you want to earn next obvious questions is HOW DO I DO THAT? How do I generate sales? How do I build a team? Don't worry about this... all information is also found in our dashboard! Just go to the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/]TRAINING Tab[/url] and start learning... Again... Earners are Readers!! SFI isn't complicated to be honest... it just requires time, dedication and perseverance... just like any normal job! Difference is that you can do all of this from home and it's your responsability only to make your business succeed!! So well.. with this said, keep it up!! I wish you all good luck and stay positive with SFI!
They say that USA is the land of opportunities but what if you make SFI your own land of opportunities?
Have you thought about that? Are you working daily for this land of opportunities?

The choice is yours! To fail or to succeed is your choice. SFI offers us the required tools and training to make our journey easier and more efficient. It's up to you to follow the system!

If you're just a beginner, the first step is the training. You don't want to read too much? Then this program is not for you! Earners are Readers!!

With the training you will have a general idea of how SFI works and what you need to do to succeed. So.. now what?? Well... depends on you actually! As you should know if you went through the training, there are different ways of earning (Check Compensation Plan). This means that you can decide how you want to earn: building a team (my personal favorite), sales, games, auctions, etc...

After deciding how you want to earn next obvious questions is HOW DO I DO THAT? How do I generate sales? How do I build a team? Don't worry about this... all information is also found in our dashboard! Just go to the TRAINING Tab and start learning... Again... Earners are Readers!!

SFI isn't complicated to be honest... it just requires time, dedication and perseverance... just like any normal job! Difference is that you can do all of this from home and it's your responsability only to make your business succeed!!

So well.. with this said, keep it up!! I wish you all good luck and stay positive with SFI!
4x SUPPORT
Iselie I.

Germany

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

Well put. Iselie. Thanks Bill
Well put. Iselie. Thanks Bill
SUPPORT
Bill N.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

I have to agree wholeheartedly Iselie I... Leaders are Readers... you can never say you did not get the best training or opportunity with SFI.. it is all there, and more, if you make an effort to find out exactly how to build your business. E = R Effort = Reward, the more effort you put in, the greater the reward will be.
I have to agree wholeheartedly Iselie I... Leaders are Readers... you can never say you did not get the best training or opportunity with SFI.. it is all there, and more, if you make an effort to find out exactly how to build your business. E = R
Effort = Reward, the more effort you put in, the greater the reward will be.
2x SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

Posted 2 months ago

I agree completely with you. SFI is not only a land of diverse, wonderful opportunities but also a unique place you are enormously guided and assisted to realise your dreams. It's the place to be, work, grow and get to the top! My best regards.
I agree completely with you.
SFI is not only a land of diverse, wonderful opportunities but also a unique place you are enormously guided and assisted to realise your dreams.
It's the place to be, work, grow and get to the top!
My best regards.
4x SUPPORT
Basi B.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

SFI is a land of GOLD-MINE!...not only of opportunities It is a place where every stakeholders are given free & equal playing ground to fulfill their dreams & achieve their target..
SFI is a land of GOLD-MINE!...not only of opportunities
It is a place where every stakeholders are given free & equal
playing ground to fulfill their dreams & achieve their target..
3x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings