Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

CSA rank notifications

Posted 4 months ago More by Marija B.

Hello SFIers, I have noticed that I do not recieve the rank notifications for CSAs I got at the beginning of June. Every time my "old" CSAs confirm their ranks I get the notification and I use some of the ways to congratulate them. But, for new CSAs I do not get any notifications - not for confirming EA nor for any other rank. Do you have the same issue? Thanks for your time and have a great day.
Hello SFIers,

I have noticed that I do not recieve the rank notifications for CSAs I got at the beginning of June.
Every time my "old" CSAs confirm their ranks I get the notification and I use some of the ways to congratulate them.
But, for new CSAs I do not get any notifications - not for confirming EA nor for any other rank.

Do you have the same issue?
Thanks for your time and have a great day.
34x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

I have also noticed that yesterday July 11th my CSA became an Executive Affiliate and I didn't get notifications either. SFI techs are working on reprogramming and improving the system so that could be the cause. Let's be patient, I am sure everything will get back to its place soon. All the best! Zhumagul A.
I have also noticed that yesterday July 11th my CSA became an Executive Affiliate and I didn't get notifications either.
SFI techs are working on reprogramming and improving the system so that could be the cause.
Let's be patient, I am sure everything will get back to its place soon.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.
34x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted 4 months ago

Yes, with the new changes, I have not received a notification when a CSA has been qualified. We'd better receive the notifications so we can congratulate. Good day!!
Yes, with the new changes, I have not received a notification when a CSA has been qualified.
We'd better receive the notifications so we can congratulate.

Good day!!
2x SUPPORT
Olimpia A.

Romania

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Marija B.

[quote=1464414]I have also noticed that yesterday July 11th my CSA became an Executive Affiliate and I didn't get notifications either. SFI techs are working on reprogramming and improving the system so that could be the cause. Let's be patient, I am sure everything will get back to its place soon. All the best! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Thanks Zhumagul, yes, I suppose this is something due to many changes that have been done lately. I believe something like this, that is not too crucial in system operation, could just slip from someone's mind. Many mistakes happen when we build our own websites, don't they? That is why I put this in suggestion category. Have a great day :heart:
Zhumagul A. posted:
I have also noticed that yesterday July 11th my CSA became an Executive Affiliate and I didn't get notifications either.
SFI techs are working on reprogramming and improving the system so that could be the cause.
Let's be patient, I am sure everything will get back to its place soon.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

Thanks Zhumagul,
yes, I suppose this is something due to many changes that have been done lately. I believe something like this, that is not too crucial in system operation, could just slip from someone's mind. Many mistakes happen when we build our own websites, don't they?
That is why I put this in suggestion category.
Have a great day
34x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

SFI is doing great let us exercise patience every thing will soon be in order Working towards perfection
SFI is doing great let us exercise patience every thing will soon be in order
Working towards perfection
Adeyemi A.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings