Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I Got My Astro Auction First 5000 Badge

Posted 8 days ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [b]I Got My Astro Auction First 5000 Badge![/b] I notice while doing my daily task of turning my tabs from red to green that I got My First 5000 badge! [b]Have you noticed if you got your First 5000 badge?[/b] [b]Tip:[/b] Post your ads daily to grow your team and to find your future Diamond Team Leaders!
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I Got My Astro Auction First 5000 Badge!

I notice while doing my daily task of turning my tabs from red to green that I got My First 5000 badge!

Have you noticed if you got your First 5000 badge?

Tip: Post your ads daily to grow your team and to find your future Diamond Team Leaders!
20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Hello Tommie, I think, many of us have received their Astrao first 5000 badge now. When you still doesn't have it, play quickly, the last one are available !!! These kind of auctions are exciting, you never know which kind of prizes you could win. Suprise, suprice !!!!!
Hello Tommie,

I think, many of us have received their Astrao first 5000 badge now.
When you still doesn't have it, play quickly, the last one are available !!!

These kind of auctions are exciting, you never know which kind of prizes you could win.
Suprise, suprice !!!!!
342x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Hi SFI Friend's me too got my Astro Auction First 5000 Badge ! Thanks
Hi SFI Friend's
me too got my Astro Auction First 5000 Badge !
Thanks

Mahesh P.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Congrats,i got the badge too,I hope it does not disappear after a certain time
Congrats,i got the badge too,I hope it does not disappear after a certain time
andreja t.

Montenegro

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Tommie, Thanks for your tip. I am going to do it but if I don't get it right, I'll seek more tutoring from you. I have got my Astro First 5000 badge too. Who says space travel ain't awesome?
Hi Tommie,
Thanks for your tip.
I am going to do it but if I don't get it right, I'll seek more tutoring from you.
I have got my Astro First 5000 badge too.
Who says space travel ain't awesome?
4x SUPPORT
Basi B.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

Hi there I think this is going to take us all by storm - loving it! Quick question, I'm hoping this will help others, I won 5 moves on one of the auctions I bid in. I can't find any info on what that is. Can anyone help?
Hi there

I think this is going to take us all by storm - loving it!

Quick question, I'm hoping this will help others, I won 5 moves on one of the auctions I bid in. I can't find any info on what that is. Can anyone help?
Ayesha E.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Tommie K-Captain Kirk- Congrats on another feather in your accolade collection, well done. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper P.S. Would it make you mad if I self appoint myself as your campaign manager to raise your rank to General Kirk. Your next rank would by custom be Major, however let's circumvent major. Why you ask? Because you should get "double the pleasure!" I will be shaking many hands and kissing many babies (of all ages) to get the ball rolling. I will be awaiting your approval, General Kirk. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Tommie K-Captain Kirk- Congrats on another feather in your accolade collection, well done. Bless you and yours.

Bye for now. Bruce Harper P.S. Would it make you mad if I self appoint myself as your campaign manager to raise

your rank to General Kirk. Your next rank would by custom be Major, however let's circumvent major. Why you ask?

Because you should get "double the pleasure!" I will be shaking many hands and kissing many babies (of all ages) to

get the ball rolling. I will be awaiting your approval, General Kirk. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

11x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Mizanur R.

Sir, Great to know you earned the badge! Heartiest Congratulations!!! You will remain bright as always!!! Wish you all the very best..
Sir,
Great to know you earned the badge!
Heartiest Congratulations!!!
You will remain bright as always!!!
Wish you all the very best..
2x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1464427]Tommie K-Captain Kirk- Congrats on another feather in your accolade collection, well done. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper P.S. Would it make you mad if I self appoint myself as your campaign manager to raise your rank to General Kirk. Your next rank would by custom be Major, however let's circumvent major. Why you ask? Because you should get "double the pleasure!" I will be shaking many hands and kissing many babies (of all ages) to get the ball rolling. I will be awaiting your approval, General Kirk. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper [/quote] Hi Bruce, That sound good to me! That's right in line with my Ultimate Goal of [b]Crown Team Leader![/b] [b]Currently[/b] we don't have no Crown Team Leader rank and there's no plan at the moment for one. [b]The Good News,[/b] By me talking about being a CTL, Gery mentioned the possibility of: - Double Diamond Team Leader - Triple Diamond Team Leader [b]At the moment,[/b] there's no plan for DDTL or TDTL. [b]After I attain[/b] Triple Diamond Team Leader, Next Stop... [b]Crown Team Leader![/b]:sunglasses:
Bruce H. posted:
Tommie K-Captain Kirk- Congrats on another feather in your accolade collection, well done. Bless you and yours.

Bye for now. Bruce Harper P.S. Would it make you mad if I self appoint myself as your campaign manager to raise

your rank to General Kirk. Your next rank would by custom be Major, however let's circumvent major. Why you ask?

Because you should get "double the pleasure!" I will be shaking many hands and kissing many babies (of all ages) to

get the ball rolling. I will be awaiting your approval, General Kirk. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

Hi Bruce,

That sound good to me!

That's right in line with my Ultimate Goal of Crown Team Leader!

Currently we don't have no Crown Team Leader rank and there's no plan at the moment for one.

The Good News, By me talking about being a CTL, Gery mentioned the possibility of:
- Double Diamond Team Leader
- Triple Diamond Team Leader

At the moment, there's no plan for DDTL or TDTL.

After I attain Triple Diamond Team Leader, Next Stop... Crown Team Leader!

20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

CONGRATULATIONS! Captain Kirk.I wish I could bid on the astro auction too but I don't have a tcredit now. Thanks Oluwatoyin
CONGRATULATIONS! Captain Kirk.I wish I could bid on the astro auction too but I don't have a tcredit now. Thanks

Oluwatoyin
Oluwatoyin M.

Nigeria

Posted 8 days ago More by Mizanur R.

[quote=1464424]Hi there I think this is going to take us all by storm - loving it! Quick question, I'm hoping this will help others, I won 5 moves on one of the auctions I bid in. I can't find any info on what that is. Can anyone help?[/quote] Hello Ayesha, Good question. The 5 moves are the prizes you won from the Astro Auction to play Grandmaster Poker in Eager Zebra games. Best wishes..
Ayesha E. posted:
Hi there

I think this is going to take us all by storm - loving it!

Quick question, I'm hoping this will help others, I won 5 moves on one of the auctions I bid in. I can't find any info on what that is. Can anyone help?

Hello Ayesha,
Good question.
The 5 moves are the prizes you won from the Astro Auction to play Grandmaster Poker in Eager Zebra games.
Best wishes..
2x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Hi Tommie you have sincerely shown the tenacity of a great Leader .. Honestly, 5000 Badges is a massive achievement to show for a lot of effort, commitment and resilience to succeed here even at the face of all odds and business challenges...congrats
Hi Tommie
you have sincerely shown the tenacity of a great Leader ..
Honestly, 5000 Badges is a massive achievement to show for a lot of
effort, commitment and resilience to succeed here even at the face
of all odds and business challenges...congrats
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings