Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Am I missing the links to winners for Uberpicks game

Posted 8 days ago

Hello, I just want to use this opportunity to ask a simply question on the update for the newly reintroduce Uberpick games for FIFA NA and MLB game one results. As it stand result are not tabulated and resward given to those who won even after 72hours after the end of the first week games.presently the week 2 of MLB as start and still no final point know or winners for week 1. Except I am missing something on how to check this result and winners
Hello, I just want to use this opportunity to ask a simply question on the update for the newly reintroduce Uberpick games for FIFA NA and MLB game one results. As it stand result are not tabulated and resward given to those who won even after 72hours after the end of the first week games.presently the week 2 of MLB as start and still no final point know or winners for week 1.
Except I am missing something on how to check this result and winners
3x SUPPORT

Posted 8 days ago More by btrust *. 1 Reply

Have you click the "save predictions" tab? Just try to do it first and watch the result. [img]https://i.imgur.com/eIG62Ne.jpg[/img]
Have you click the "save predictions" tab? Just try to do it first and watch the result.
3x SUPPORT
btrust *.

Indonesia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1464421]Hello, I just want to use this opportunity to ask a simply question on the update for the newly reintroduce Uberpick games for FIFA NA and MLB game one results. As it stand result are not tabulated and resward given to those who won even after 72hours after the end of the first week games.presently the week 2 of MLB as start and still no final point know or winners for week 1. Except I am missing something on how to check this result and winners [/quote] The results and winners is not posted yet. The link to the winners is shown on the top of the Uber-Pick game page. Best regards Svend
Kolade Joseph O. posted:
Hello, I just want to use this opportunity to ask a simply question on the update for the newly reintroduce Uberpick games for FIFA NA and MLB game one results. As it stand result are not tabulated and resward given to those who won even after 72hours after the end of the first week games.presently the week 2 of MLB as start and still no final point know or winners for week 1.
Except I am missing something on how to check this result and winners

The results and winners is not posted yet.

The link to the winners is shown on the top of the Uber-Pick game page.

Best regards
Svend

69x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,662 | Followers: 1,139 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014
Liked by Jessie M. Paul R.

Posted 8 days ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1464463]Have you click the "save predictions" tab? Just try to do it first and watch the result. [img]https://i.imgur.com/eIG62Ne.jpg[/img][/quote] Save Predictions is something you do when you make the prediction, not for get the results. Best regards Svend
btrust *. posted:
Have you click the "save predictions" tab? Just try to do it first and watch the result.

Save Predictions is something you do when you make the prediction, not for get the results.

Best regards
Svend

69x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by btrust *. 1 Reply

[quote=1464468][quote=1464463]Have you click the "save predictions" tab? Just try to do it first and watch the result. [img]https://i.imgur.com/eIG62Ne.jpg[/img][/quote] Save Predictions is something you do when you make the prediction, not for get the results. Best regards Svend [/quote] That's right, but my experience shows that if you re-click the tab, the results turned from black to green and red. Just try it. Thanks. :thumbsup:
Svend Erik L. posted:
btrust *. posted:

Save Predictions is something you do when you make the prediction, not for get the results.

Best regards
Svend

That's right, but my experience shows that if you re-click the tab, the results turned from black to green and red. Just try it. Thanks.
3x SUPPORT
btrust *.

Indonesia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1464511][quote=1464468][quote=1464463]Have you click the "save predictions" tab? Just try to do it first and watch the result. [img]https://i.imgur.com/eIG62Ne.jpg[/img][/quote] Save Predictions is something you do when you make the prediction, not for get the results. Best regards Svend [/quote] That's right, but my experience shows that if you re-click the tab, the results turned from black to green and red. Just try it. Thanks. :thumbsup:[/quote] WOW!!! I just did it...and you are RIGHT! Thank you very much for this tip!
btrust *. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
btrust *. posted:

Best regards
Svend

That's right, but my experience shows that if you re-click the tab, the results turned from black to green and red. Just try it. Thanks.

WOW!!!
I just did it...and you are RIGHT!

Thank you very much for this tip!
118x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,208 | Followers: 1,522 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 8 days ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1464536][quote=1464511][quote=1464468][quote=1464463]Have you click the "save predictions" tab? Just try to do it first and watch the result. [img]https://i.imgur.com/eIG62Ne.jpg[/img][/quote] Save Predictions is something you do when you make the prediction, not for get the results. Best regards Svend [/quote] That's right, but my experience shows that if you re-click the tab, the results turned from black to green and red. Just try it. Thanks. :thumbsup:[/quote] WOW!!! I just did it...and you are RIGHT! Thank you very much for this tip! [/quote] Yes that is right, but it is not show our sidekick points. Best regards Svend
Tanja K. posted:
btrust *. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
btrust *. posted:

Best regards
Svend

WOW!!!

Yes that is right, but it is not show our sidekick points.

Best regards
Svend

69x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1464550][quote=1464536][quote=1464511][quote=1464468][quote=1464463]Have you click the "save predictions" tab? Just try to do it first and watch the result. [img]https://i.imgur.com/eIG62Ne.jpg[/img][/quote] Save Predictions is something you do when you make the prediction, not for get the results. Best regards Svend [/quote] That's right, but my experience shows that if you re-click the tab, the results turned from black to green and red. Just try it. Thanks. :thumbsup:[/quote] WOW!!! I just did it...and you are RIGHT! Thank you very much for this tip! [/quote] Yes that is right, but it is not show our sidekick points. Best regards Svend [/quote] You are right, Svend... but, it's LESS frustrating than watching all the time those games in black. LOL
Svend Erik L. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
btrust *. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
btrust *. posted:

Best regards
Svend

WOW!!!

Yes that is right, but it is not show our sidekick points.

Best regards
Svend

You are right, Svend...
but, it's LESS frustrating than watching all the time those games
in black.
LOL
118x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,208 | Followers: 1,522 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015