Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Did you know?

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Zhumagul, thnx for the info... But I am not sure it is the right time to promote the Astro without the proper promotion page as we don't see much physical products to be won in the auction. The general audience will not know what is CSA, PSA or TCredits unless you pre educate them about these products. So proper promotion page is imp. for the Astro promotion where all the imp. info is available...:thumbsup: wishing you all the best and success...
Hello Zhumagul,

thnx for the info...
But I am not sure it is the right time to promote the Astro without the proper promotion page as we don't see much physical products to be won in the auction. The general audience will not know what is CSA, PSA or TCredits unless you pre educate them about these products. So proper promotion page is imp. for the Astro promotion where all the imp. info is available...

wishing you all the best and success...
7x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1464501][quote=1464475][quote=1464467]Hello everyone! I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list. It's simple: Simply replace the xxxxxxxx with your SFI ID number and done. https://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/Astro/ So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs. All the best and good luck to you all! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Yes it can be done, but it is not the right gateway. best regards Svend [/quote] Could you, please, explain what do you mean by this, Svend? Gery said that EVERY TripleClicks page can become a gateway if we do just what Zhumagul said above and that we will be credited . I tested it with some friends this morning, and my name shows up at the bottom of the page. I know it's NOT the real gateway ...we are waiting for that one... [img]https://i.imgur.com/0Pxq8AT.jpg[/img] [/quote] Yes I know, I have checked it before I posted in this thread. It is the auction page, but not a promotion page. we are always being credited in TripleClicks when we use our ID correct in the URL. Best regards Svend
Tanja K. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Zhumagul A. posted:
Hello everyone!
I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list.
It's simple:
Simply replace the xxxxxxxx with your SFI ID number and done.
www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/Astro/

So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs.

All the best and good luck to you all!
Zhumagul A.

Yes it can be done, but it is not the right gateway.

best regards
Svend

Could you, please, explain what do you mean by this, Svend?

Gery said that EVERY TripleClicks page can become a gateway if we do just
what Zhumagul said above and that we will be credited .
I tested it with some friends this morning, and my name shows up at the bottom
of the page.

I know it's NOT the real gateway ...we are waiting for that one...

Yes I know, I have checked it before I posted in this thread.

It is the auction page, but not a promotion page.

we are always being credited in TripleClicks when we use our ID correct in the URL.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Thank you Zhumagul :heart: This is very useful information. I'll share this with my team members. In my team it is delighted with astro auctions. Astro auctions will attract new PRM members. Best regards :four_leaf_clover:
Thank you Zhumagul

This is very useful information.
I'll share this with my team members.
In my team it is delighted with astro auctions.
Astro auctions will attract new PRM members.
Best regards

13x SUPPORT
Svetlana C.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 2 Replies

[quote=1464499][quote=1464475][quote=1464467]Hello everyone! I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list. It's simple: Simply replace the xxxxxxxx with your SFI ID number and done. https://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/Astro/ So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs. All the best and good luck to you all! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Yes it can be done, but it is not the right gateway. best regards Svend [/quote] Hi Svend I just checked the hit tracking report and it perfectly says I have (xx) hits in my ( /Astro ) link. So it works perfectly and not sure what you mean about it not being the right link?! It works great. Thank you! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Yes of course you are get hits if you promote the link. That you would do with any link. But are you also get sign ups? It is an auction page, not a promotion, page, but like I were say, it can be done. If I were sent to a page like this, I would never sign up, because there is no kind of explanation. Yes there is a few buttons, that can be used to get explanation. Best regards Svend
Zhumagul A. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Zhumagul A. posted:
Hello everyone!
I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list.
It's simple:

So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs.

Zhumagul A.

best regards
Svend

Hi Svend
I just checked the hit tracking report and it perfectly says I have (xx) hits in my ( /Astro ) link.
So it works perfectly and not sure what you mean about it not being the right link?!
It works great.
Thank you!
Zhumagul A.

Yes of course you are get hits if you promote the link. That you would do with any link.

But are you also get sign ups?

It is an auction page, not a promotion, page, but like I were say, it can be done.

If I were sent to a page like this, I would never sign up, because there is no kind of explanation.

Yes there is a few buttons, that can be used to get explanation.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

That's true Zhumagul. Any kind of gateways we can also share directly to FB, which is very strict site. But it can, if we just make a practice doing it. First, log out from TC, second copy your Gateway link, edit, put your SFI ID# and add Key Code. Without KC, FB will delete your post and warn you for spamming. Next, after editing your link, copy and paste it to your FB status. After that, wait for the link to properly load. You can now erase your link, and leave the image, which is already a clickable image link like banner. [img]https://i.imgur.com/100z8Iu.png[/img] Check your post by visiting the site, look for your name or SFI ID# if you are credited from the link. [img]https://i.imgur.com/fhdL4B0.png[/img] That's how simple Zingers, if you have no enough time to update your blog. Just post directly to FB, Instagram, Pinterest etc. BUT don't forget to add Key Code. Because KC is like a shield for your link from social medias unti spamming sensors. Lol And KC is for you to track your numbers of Hits. Hope this helps, my dear Zingers! /;-) [b]Ria[/b]
That's true Zhumagul. Any kind of gateways we can also share directly to FB, which is very strict site. But it can, if we just make a practice doing it.

First, log out from TC, second copy your Gateway link, edit, put your SFI ID# and add Key Code. Without KC, FB will delete your post and warn you for spamming. Next, after editing your link, copy and paste it to your FB status. After that, wait for the link to properly load. You can now erase your link, and leave the image, which is already a clickable image link like banner.

Check your post by visiting the site, look for your name or SFI ID# if you are credited from the link.

That's how simple Zingers, if you have no enough time to update your blog. Just post directly to FB, Instagram, Pinterest etc. BUT don't forget to add Key Code. Because KC is like a shield for your link from social medias unti spamming sensors. Lol And KC is for you to track your numbers of Hits.

Hope this helps, my dear Zingers! /;-)

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1464543][quote=1464501][quote=1464475][quote=1464467]Hello everyone! I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list. It's simple: Simply replace the xxxxxxxx with your SFI ID number and done. https://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/Astro/ So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs. All the best and good luck to you all! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Yes it can be done, but it is not the right gateway. best regards Svend [/quote] Could you, please, explain what do you mean by this, Svend? Gery said that EVERY TripleClicks page can become a gateway if we do just what Zhumagul said above and that we will be credited . I tested it with some friends this morning, and my name shows up at the bottom of the page. I know it's NOT the real gateway ...we are waiting for that one... [img]https://i.imgur.com/0Pxq8AT.jpg[/img] [/quote] Yes I know, I have checked it before I posted in this thread. It is the auction page, but not a promotion page. we are always being credited in TripleClicks when we use our ID correct in the URL. Best regards Svend [/quote] Of course...no, it's not a promotion page...that one we will get with the gateway they are preparing. Gery said they are , also, preparing a way to offer 1 TCredit to our PRMs to let them try it immediately...
Svend Erik L. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Zhumagul A. posted:
Hello everyone!
It's simple:

Zhumagul A.

best regards
Svend

Could you, please, explain what do you mean by this, Svend?

Gery said that EVERY TripleClicks page can become a gateway if we do just
what Zhumagul said above and that we will be credited .
I tested it with some friends this morning, and my name shows up at the bottom
of the page.

I know it's NOT the real gateway ...we are waiting for that one...

Yes I know, I have checked it before I posted in this thread.

It is the auction page, but not a promotion page.

we are always being credited in TripleClicks when we use our ID correct in the URL.

Best regards
Svend

Of course...no, it's not a promotion page...that one we will get with the gateway
they are preparing.

Gery said they are , also, preparing a way to offer 1 TCredit to our PRMs to let
them try it immediately...
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,826 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago More by Zhumagul A.

[quote=1464546][quote=1464499][quote=1464475][quote=1464467]Hello everyone! I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list. It's simple: Simply replace the xxxxxxxx with your SFI ID number and done. https://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/Astro/ So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs. All the best and good luck to you all! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Yes it can be done, but it is not the right gateway. best regards Svend [/quote] Hi Svend I just checked the hit tracking report and it perfectly says I have (xx) hits in my ( /Astro ) link. So it works perfectly and not sure what you mean about it not being the right link?! It works great. Thank you! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Yes of course you are get hits if you promote the link. That you would do with any link. But are you also get sign ups? It is an auction page, not a promotion, page, but like I were say, it can be done. If I were sent to a page like this, I would never sign up, because there is no kind of explanation. Yes there is a few buttons, that can be used to get explanation. Best regards Svend [/quote] Mr. Svend actually I did get a PRM sign up. I posted an ad explaining about the gift cards in the Astro Auction, also that even if they don't win they still earn free prizes such as Rewardical Tokens and what the RTs can be exchanged for in my personal advertising FB group with over 2K members. After getting many hits I finally got a notification of a PRM sign up, so it works and people do sign up. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1VJZhVh.png[/img] All the best! Zhumagul A.
Svend Erik L. posted:
Zhumagul A. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Zhumagul A. posted:
Hello everyone!
It's simple:

Zhumagul A.

best regards
Svend

Hi Svend
I just checked the hit tracking report and it perfectly says I have (xx) hits in my ( /Astro ) link.
So it works perfectly and not sure what you mean about it not being the right link?!
It works great.
Thank you!
Zhumagul A.

Yes of course you are get hits if you promote the link. That you would do with any link.

But are you also get sign ups?

It is an auction page, not a promotion, page, but like I were say, it can be done.

If I were sent to a page like this, I would never sign up, because there is no kind of explanation.

Yes there is a few buttons, that can be used to get explanation.

Best regards
Svend

Mr. Svend actually I did get a PRM sign up. I posted an ad explaining about the gift cards in the Astro Auction, also that even if they don't win they still earn free prizes such as Rewardical Tokens and what the RTs can be exchanged for in my personal advertising FB group with over 2K members.
After getting many hits I finally got a notification of a PRM sign up, so it works and people do sign up.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.
30x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Zhumagul! That's very proactive of you. I couldn't expect less from you. I've always known you to be intelligent & clever. Thanks for your contributions to the SFI/TripleClicks Forum. Bless you all! ...keep doing amaZING things!!!
Hi Zhumagul!

That's very proactive of you. I couldn't expect less from you.
I've always known you to be intelligent & clever.

Thanks for your contributions to the SFI/TripleClicks Forum.

Bless you all!

...keep doing amaZING things!!!
Kingsley N.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Thank you Zhumagul for that important information. What do l do with the PRMs that l have accumulated? I don't know what to do with them.
Thank you Zhumagul for that important information. What do l do with the PRMs that l have accumulated? I don't know what to do with them.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Zhumagul A Thanks for discovered Astro Auction .
Hi, Zhumagul A
Thanks for discovered Astro Auction .
SUDARSAN KUMAR S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

Keep in mind though, folks, we're essentially still in our "soft launch" for SFI affiliates. There's only ONE thing a non affiliate would be interested in right now and those are the Amazon gift cards. So I don't encourage aggressive promotion yet until we've moved into the phase where we have a much broader selection of items. There are also many other features, prizes, etc. coming. Remember, you may only get one chance with friends, etc.!
Keep in mind though, folks, we're essentially still in our "soft launch" for SFI affiliates. There's only ONE thing a non affiliate would be interested in right now and those are the Amazon gift cards. So I don't encourage aggressive promotion yet until we've moved into the phase where we have a much broader selection of items. There are also many other features, prizes, etc. coming. Remember, you may only get one chance with friends, etc.!
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1464546]f I were sent to a page like this, I would never sign up, because there is no kind of explanation. [/quote] The RULES tab provides lots of explanation.
Svend Erik L. posted:
f I were sent to a page like this, I would never sign up, because there is no kind of explanation.

The RULES tab provides lots of explanation.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings