Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Did you know? Posts by Svend Erik Laustsen

Posted 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 3 Replies

[quote=1464467]Hello everyone! I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list. It's simple: Simply replace the xxxxxxxx with your SFI ID number and done. https://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/Astro/ So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs. All the best and good luck to you all! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Yes it can be done, but it is not the right gateway. best regards Svend
Zhumagul A. posted:
Hello everyone!
I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list.
It's simple:
Simply replace the xxxxxxxx with your SFI ID number and done.
www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/Astro/

So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs.

All the best and good luck to you all!
Zhumagul A.

Yes it can be done, but it is not the right gateway.

best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1464501][quote=1464475][quote=1464467]Hello everyone! I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list. It's simple: Simply replace the xxxxxxxx with your SFI ID number and done. https://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/Astro/ So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs. All the best and good luck to you all! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Yes it can be done, but it is not the right gateway. best regards Svend [/quote] Could you, please, explain what do you mean by this, Svend? Gery said that EVERY TripleClicks page can become a gateway if we do just what Zhumagul said above and that we will be credited . I tested it with some friends this morning, and my name shows up at the bottom of the page. I know it's NOT the real gateway ...we are waiting for that one... [img]https://i.imgur.com/0Pxq8AT.jpg[/img] [/quote] Yes I know, I have checked it before I posted in this thread. It is the auction page, but not a promotion page. we are always being credited in TripleClicks when we use our ID correct in the URL. Best regards Svend
Tanja K. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Zhumagul A. posted:
Hello everyone!
I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list.
It's simple:

So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs.

Zhumagul A.

best regards
Svend

Could you, please, explain what do you mean by this, Svend?

Gery said that EVERY TripleClicks page can become a gateway if we do just
what Zhumagul said above and that we will be credited .
I tested it with some friends this morning, and my name shows up at the bottom
of the page.

I know it's NOT the real gateway ...we are waiting for that one...

Yes I know, I have checked it before I posted in this thread.

It is the auction page, but not a promotion page.

we are always being credited in TripleClicks when we use our ID correct in the URL.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 2 Replies

[quote=1464499][quote=1464475][quote=1464467]Hello everyone! I just discovered that we can already start advertising the New amazing Astro Auction even if you still don't have the link added to your Gateway list. It's simple: Simply replace the xxxxxxxx with your SFI ID number and done. https://www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/Astro/ So what are you waiting for start spreading the word out about this amazing new program and start recruiting new PRMs. All the best and good luck to you all! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Yes it can be done, but it is not the right gateway. best regards Svend [/quote] Hi Svend I just checked the hit tracking report and it perfectly says I have (xx) hits in my ( /Astro ) link. So it works perfectly and not sure what you mean about it not being the right link?! It works great. Thank you! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Yes of course you are get hits if you promote the link. That you would do with any link. But are you also get sign ups? It is an auction page, not a promotion, page, but like I were say, it can be done. If I were sent to a page like this, I would never sign up, because there is no kind of explanation. Yes there is a few buttons, that can be used to get explanation. Best regards Svend
Zhumagul A. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:
Zhumagul A. posted:
Hello everyone!
It's simple:

Zhumagul A.

best regards
Svend

Hi Svend
I just checked the hit tracking report and it perfectly says I have (xx) hits in my ( /Astro ) link.
So it works perfectly and not sure what you mean about it not being the right link?!
It works great.
Thank you!
Zhumagul A.

Yes of course you are get hits if you promote the link. That you would do with any link.

But are you also get sign ups?

It is an auction page, not a promotion, page, but like I were say, it can be done.

If I were sent to a page like this, I would never sign up, because there is no kind of explanation.

Yes there is a few buttons, that can be used to get explanation.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings