Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Daily Crown Missing

Posted 4 months ago More by Edward M.

I won 7 daily crown since playing yesterday but they don't reflect to my Daily Crown Tally. Just now I won 4 but they are not displayed to my Daily Crown page. Is there anything I missed to do? Please help.:smile:
I won 7 daily crown since playing yesterday but they don't reflect to my Daily Crown Tally. Just now I won 4 but they are not displayed to my Daily Crown page. Is there anything I missed to do? Please help.
8x SUPPORT
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Sloba C.

Hi Edward, I can t say that you missing something, because same thing is happening to me ! Since Astro was released I won 5 Daily Crown, none of those was implemented . I hope that will be fixed soon. Sloba
Hi Edward,
I can t say that you missing something, because same thing is happening to me !
Since Astro was released I won 5 Daily Crown, none of those was implemented .
I hope that will be fixed soon.
Sloba
7x SUPPORT
Sloba C.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 2 Replies

Hi Edward ! Nothing to worry about (if you are talking about Daily Crown entries earned from Astro Auctions) They are simply just not displayed on DC page (with smileys). The only displayed entries are those from Knockout Trivia, Grandmaster Poker and Zackjack wins. The rest (form Brain Sprint and Astro Auctions) are not displayed , but ARE SURELY counted ! I double checked it up with our Support and they even sent me their backrecords snapshopts ! Best regards !
Hi Edward !

Nothing to worry about (if you are talking about Daily Crown entries earned from Astro Auctions) They are simply just not displayed on DC page (with smileys). The only displayed entries are those from Knockout Trivia, Grandmaster Poker and Zackjack wins. The rest (form Brain Sprint and Astro Auctions) are not displayed , but ARE SURELY counted ! I double checked it up with our Support and they even sent me their backrecords snapshopts !

Best regards !
307x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 4 months ago More by Sloba C.

[quote=1464564]Hi Edward ! Nothing to worry about (if you are talking about Daily Crown entries earned from Astro Auctions) They are simply just not displayed on DC page (with smileys). The only displayed entries are those from Knockout Trivia, Grandmaster Poker and Zackjack wins. The rest (form Brain Sprint and Astro Auctions) are not displayed , but ARE SURELY counted ! I double checked it up with our Support and they even sent me their backrecords snapshopts ! Best regards ! [/quote] Thank you Sead, I sure did not knew that. Every day you learn something new. :smile:That is why I love our forum . Regards, Sloba
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Edward !

Nothing to worry about (if you are talking about Daily Crown entries earned from Astro Auctions) They are simply just not displayed on DC page (with smileys). The only displayed entries are those from Knockout Trivia, Grandmaster Poker and Zackjack wins. The rest (form Brain Sprint and Astro Auctions) are not displayed , but ARE SURELY counted ! I double checked it up with our Support and they even sent me their backrecords snapshopts !

Best regards !

Thank you Sead,
I sure did not knew that. Every day you learn something new.
That is why I love our forum .
Regards, Sloba
7x SUPPORT
Sloba C.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Edward M.

[quote=1464564]Hi Edward ! Nothing to worry about (if you are talking about Daily Crown entries earned from Astro Auctions) They are simply just not displayed on DC page (with smileys). The only displayed entries are those from Knockout Trivia, Grandmaster Poker and Zackjack wins. The rest (form Brain Sprint and Astro Auctions) are not displayed , but ARE SURELY counted ! I double checked it up with our Support and they even sent me their backrecords snapshopts ! Best regards ! [/quote] Thanks for this information.:smile:
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Edward !

Best regards !

Thanks for this information.
8x SUPPORT
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Edward, Sead gave you the best response regarding your issue with the Daily Crown. Eventually your Daily Crown count will be right.
Hello Edward, Sead gave you the best response regarding your issue with the Daily Crown. Eventually your Daily Crown count will be right.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings