Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Uber- pick

Posted 8 days ago

Hi everyone! I amost forgot on Uber-picks :) What about the results? The first round ended :)
Hi everyone! I amost forgot on Uber-picks :) What about the results? The first round ended :)
3x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Sonia, you better check what the result as you have the game.
Sonia, you better check what the result as you have the game.
7x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Last game ended 3 days ago, all results are known and i don`t understand what we waiting for? There is no reason to display results. It is very easy
Last game ended 3 days ago, all results are known and i don`t understand what we waiting for? There is no reason to display results. It is very easy
14x SUPPORT
Zoran R.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Igor A.

Posted 8 days ago

You mean list of winners for the last week results? We all are still waiting, am sure the Admins are working on releasing the results soon. Give it time and the results will be here. Cheers Lawal S.
You mean list of winners for the last week results? We all are still waiting, am sure the Admins are working on releasing the results soon. Give it time and the results will be here. Cheers

Lawal S.
31x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings