Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Shipping-Bulk

Posted 2 months ago More by Danny T.

Hello, I have reviewed many of the links relating to the shipping costs and realize they are what the carrier charges and shipping is not cheap. I have had the opportunity to sell many of the Natural products in bulk by the case as I purchase a large quantity of cleaning products on a regular basis. I usually pay with FedEx or UPS $9-$25 for a case of gallons from various janitorial supply companies. I am losing many sales opportunities as no one is going to pay as much for shipping as the product costs. Is there any way to consider a smaller shipping fee for bulk orders to help produce additional sales. Thanks.
Hello, I have reviewed many of the links relating to the shipping costs and realize they are what the carrier charges and shipping is not cheap. I have had the opportunity to sell many of the Natural products in bulk by the case as I purchase a large quantity of cleaning products on a regular basis. I usually pay with FedEx or UPS $9-$25 for a case of gallons from various janitorial supply companies. I am losing many sales opportunities as no one is going to pay as much for shipping as the product costs. Is there any way to consider a smaller shipping fee for bulk orders to help produce additional sales. Thanks.
Danny T.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Mr. Dany As far as I know SFI corporation can't change the shipping prices of the ECA sellers. The only one who can't do that is the ECA sellers from which you are buying the products. In my case, here is what I did, I contacted the seller through the email, and asked if he/she can reduce the shipping cost for purchasing multiple products. The next day the product was edited and the shipping cost was reduced. So I suggest you contact the seller from the ECA store and ask the seller for your petition and see if the seller agrees. Hope this helps All the best and good luck! Zhumagul A.
Hi Mr. Dany
As far as I know SFI corporation can't change the shipping prices of the ECA sellers.
The only one who can't do that is the ECA sellers from which you are buying the products.
In my case, here is what I did, I contacted the seller through the email, and asked if he/she can reduce the shipping cost for purchasing multiple products. The next day the product was edited and the shipping cost was reduced.

So I suggest you contact the seller from the ECA store and ask the seller for your petition and see if the seller agrees.
Hope this helps
All the best and good luck!
Zhumagul A.
30x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Yusuf O. Ed S.

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1464583]Hello, I have reviewed many of the links relating to the shipping costs and realize they are what the carrier charges and shipping is not cheap. I have had the opportunity to sell many of the Natural products in bulk by the case as I purchase a large quantity of cleaning products on a regular basis. I usually pay with FedEx or UPS $9-$25 for a case of gallons from various janitorial supply companies. I am losing many sales opportunities as no one is going to pay as much for shipping as the product costs. Is there any way to consider a smaller shipping fee for bulk orders to help produce additional sales. Thanks. [/quote] Hello Danny, You have a good and lucrative business going, you surely need a considerably cost effective shipping arrangement for your bulk purchases. Making alternative suggestions for shipping may not work in this situation. Since you are making large orders from TripleClicks, it should be logical to approach Mr. Gery Carson for a special arrangement that will be mutually agreeable and beneficial to both parties. I hope this may be helpful. My very best wishes! Yusuf O.
Danny T. posted:

Hello Danny,

You have a good and lucrative business going, you surely need a considerably cost effective shipping arrangement for your bulk purchases.

Making alternative suggestions for shipping may not work in this situation. Since you are making large orders from TripleClicks, it should be logical to approach Mr. Gery Carson for a special arrangement that will be mutually agreeable and beneficial to both parties.

I hope this may be helpful.

My very best wishes!

Yusuf O.
5x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Danny- They can message you first or place a message on your page for larger orders to get better rates then you have them leave a message or contact you. You can use truck rates or try to find the best rate. Some will some won't. Triple clicks won't be able to help you there. If the customer takes your rate then they place the order. Robert
Hello Danny-

They can message you first or place a message on your page for larger orders to get better rates then you have them leave a message or contact you. You can use truck rates or try to find the best rate. Some will some won't. Triple clicks won't be able to help you there. If the customer takes your rate then they place the order.

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 2 months ago More by Danny T.

Thanks for your responses.
Thanks for your responses.
Danny T.

United States

| Edit settings