Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Placing bid in Astoria Auction

Posted 8 days ago

Hello everyone, I've been having difficulty in placing a bid in Astro Auctions. It shows enter your bid in TCredit which I assumed it's means place your bid in numbers of TCredit you want to use. Meaning 2,6,8, 20 or more. Is my assumption incorrect or what? Because each time I tried placing a bid by inputting the number of TCredit I wish to use, then click on Next button, nothing happens. This has been going on since the Astro Auction started and it's very frustrating missing out of the whole thing. Any suggestions please?
Hello everyone, I've been having difficulty in placing a bid in Astro Auctions. It shows enter your bid in TCredit which I assumed it's means place your bid in numbers of TCredit you want to use. Meaning 2,6,8, 20 or more.
Is my assumption incorrect or what? Because each time I tried placing a bid by inputting the number of TCredit I wish to use, then click on Next button, nothing happens. This has been going on since the Astro Auction started and it's very frustrating missing out of the whole thing.
Any suggestions please?
Adejumoke B.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Adejumoke B. You must not place a number of TCredits in the square but use the up and down arrows that are on the right side of the sqare. I hope this works. Good Luck to you.
Hi Adejumoke B. You must not place a number of TCredits in the square but use the up and down arrows that are on the right side of the sqare. I hope this works. Good Luck to you.
SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Donna Y.

Posted 8 days ago

You only bid once in these auctions. Say you bid 4 T credits.Then it asked you how many do you earmark towards prizes. It cost one T to bid,one T for administration costs then that would leave 2 T's for mis. prizes. Great thing about it is you can follow up on any Astro auction in your inbox and your e-mail. They will send you a link. My favorite kind of auction.
You only bid once in these auctions.
Say you bid 4 T credits.Then it asked you how many do you earmark towards prizes.
It cost one T to bid,one T for administration costs then that would leave 2 T's for mis. prizes.

Great thing about it is you can follow up on any Astro auction in your inbox and your e-mail.
They will send you a link.
My favorite kind of auction.
23x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Donna Y. Dzul L.

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

Hi,me too i have thesame problem and your method is not working for me!!what's the minimum number of Tcredits you can use in Astro auctio s?3?
Hi,me too i have thesame problem and your method is not working for me!!what's the minimum number of Tcredits you can use in Astro auctio s?3?
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1464648]Hi,me too i have thesame problem and your method is not working for me!!what's the minimum number of Tcredits you can use in Astro auctio s?3?[/quote] 1 TCredit
Nouta Ngounou A. posted:

1 TCredit
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

From my understanding, you are bidding on the item on auction, how much you want to pay to win the bid. If you don't win because there is a higher you don't pay. The TCredits earmarked go towards prizes. one TCredit to play. I stand to be corrected
From my understanding, you are bidding on the item on auction, how much you want to pay to win the bid. If you don't win because there is a higher you don't pay.

The TCredits earmarked go towards prizes. one TCredit to play.
I stand to be corrected
Jennie F.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings