Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What happened to my recent sponsor?

Posted 8 days ago More by Wayne T.

I just realized my Platinum level sponsor is gone. I assumed he opted out. I never heard one peep out of him during my stay here but the guy was always maintaining Platinum team leader status every month. He would accumulate his 6000 VP each month. That is all I would ever see of him each month. I recently notice Stone Evans is my new sponsor. I am just puzzled why a Platinum Team Leader with 12 years in SFI would opted out of the program.
I just realized my Platinum level sponsor is gone. I assumed he opted out. I never heard one peep out of him during my stay here but the guy was always maintaining Platinum team leader status every month. He would accumulate his 6000 VP each month. That is all I would ever see of him each month. I recently notice Stone Evans is my new sponsor. I am just puzzled why a Platinum Team Leader with 12 years in SFI would opted out of the program.
Wayne T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Mr. Wayne I am very sorry that you have lost your sponsor. Have you checked your Uplines list here: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline?referrer=search That just maybe you're sponsor might have reassigned you to one of his/her downlines? ! I hope that's the only case and he didn't opted out! All the best! Zhumagul A.
Hi Mr. Wayne
I am very sorry that you have lost your sponsor.
Have you checked your Uplines list here:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline?referrer=search
That just maybe you're sponsor might have reassigned you to one of his/her downlines? !

I hope that's the only case and he didn't opted out!
All the best!
Zhumagul A.
27x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Jasmina V.

I am sharing Zhumagul's opinion. Maybe he reassigned you? But if he opted out, this is maybe not connected with his status and time he "spent" here. As you said, you never had communication with him. Maybe he didn't realized how great this opportunity is . Sometimes, status is just a title...
I am sharing Zhumagul's opinion. Maybe he reassigned you? But if he opted out, this is maybe not connected with his status and time he "spent" here. As you said, you never had communication with him. Maybe he didn't realized how great this opportunity is . Sometimes, status is just a title...
21x SUPPORT
Jasmina V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Wayne T. 1 Reply

Hi Zhumagul (smile) No need to feel sorry for me. I never received any support from him. I was just shocked he opted out or left the program as a Platinum Team Leader. I never knew him but I hope everything is okay with him and his family.
Hi Zhumagul

(smile) No need to feel sorry for me. I never received any support from him. I was just shocked he opted out or left the program as a Platinum Team Leader. I never knew him but I hope everything is okay with him and his family.
Wayne T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Hello Wayne, It’s really sad that he left . I share your feelings. Things have really gotten so bright here. So, why would he leave? I bet, he wouldn’t have left of his own volition. He must have et up an auto-delivery request, and so can requalify as PTL with the activity in his downline. The Affiliate Agreement states that a sponsor needs to log in at least once every 45 days or risk losing his/her PSAs, because it is our duty to support our downline members. If he reassigned you, you would have received a message to that effect. If you were mistakenly reassigned by SFI, then the mistake will be corrected sooner than later. Could he be sick? I suggest you place a call across to him to know why he has been away. That might mean the world to him. Cheers.
Hello Wayne,
It’s really sad that he left . I share your feelings. Things have really gotten so bright here. So, why would he leave?
I bet, he wouldn’t have left of his own volition.
He must have et up an auto-delivery request, and so can requalify as PTL with the activity in his downline.
The Affiliate Agreement states that a sponsor needs to log in at least once every 45 days or risk losing his/her PSAs, because it is our duty to support our downline members.
If he reassigned you, you would have received a message to that effect.
If you were mistakenly reassigned by SFI, then the mistake will be corrected sooner than later.
Could he be sick?
I suggest you place a call across to him to know why he has been away. That might mean the world to him.
Cheers.
2x SUPPORT
Chiedozie I.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Jasmina You may have a good point but PTLs don't just spring up over night. You have to signup affiliates which requires more than only maintaining your image.
Jasmina

You may have a good point but PTLs don't just spring up over night. You have to signup affiliates which requires more than only maintaining your image.
Wayne T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

A stroke of good luck for you. Stone Evans is a great leader. Consider yourself lucky.
A stroke of good luck for you. Stone Evans is a great leader. Consider yourself lucky.
Ivan H.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Wayne T.

Hello Chiedozie I don't have his number. I will just pray for him and hope for the best. (smile)
Hello Chiedozie

I don't have his number. I will just pray for him and hope for the best. (smile)
Wayne T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1464628]Hi Zhumagul (smile) No need to feel sorry for me. I never received any support from him. I was just shocked he opted out or left the program as a Platinum Team Leader. I never knew him but I hope everything is okay with him and his family.[/quote] It might be that your sponsor hasn't logged in for 45 days ( strange for a PTL but , life happens to everyone), and made those 250 VPs...so, you rolled up to HIS sponsor, Stone Evans... During these 3 years I am here, I had a lot of CSAs that were Evans' PSAs... just don't expect too much communication from him...if any.
Wayne T. posted:
Hi Zhumagul

(smile) No need to feel sorry for me. I never received any support from him. I was just shocked he opted out or left the program as a Platinum Team Leader. I never knew him but I hope everything is okay with him and his family.

It might be that your sponsor hasn't logged in for 45 days ( strange for a PTL but ,
life happens to everyone), and made those 250 VPs...so, you rolled up to
HIS sponsor, Stone Evans...

During these 3 years I am here, I had a lot of CSAs that were Evans' PSAs...
just don't expect too much communication from him...if any.
118x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,208 | Followers: 1,522 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 8 days ago

I very much doubt a Platinum Team Leader opted out. I would imagine he re-assigned you to one of his downline to strengthen their team.
I very much doubt a Platinum Team Leader opted out. I would imagine he re-assigned you to one of his downline to strengthen their team.
111x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,720 | Followers: 1,221 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 8 days ago

Strange that someone has identified him, Makes no sense to drop out as a Platinum, he had to have 3 gold under him and why would you drop out with that kind of team. There has to be an explanation. you were reassigned or something different happened. It will be interesting to see what comes of this. Going to click the notify button.
Strange that someone has identified him, Makes no sense to drop out as a Platinum, he had to have 3 gold under him and why would you drop out with that kind of team. There has to be an explanation. you were reassigned or something different happened. It will be interesting to see what comes of this. Going to click the notify button.
Bryce W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Hi Bryce Why someone would reassigned a very active affiliate to his sponsor is puzzling.
Hi Bryce

Why someone would reassigned a very active affiliate to his sponsor is puzzling.
Wayne T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings