Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Transfer VP!

Posted 8 days ago More by Dušica M.

Did I miss a Post on the Forum, or did I not understand it well? Has the transfer of Versa Points been completed, to members registered before June 1, 2018 and never being on Status? Thanks in advance.... Dušica
Did I miss a Post on the Forum, or did I not understand it well? Has the transfer of Versa Points been completed, to members registered before June 1, 2018 and never being on Status? Thanks in advance.... Dušica
11x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Zhumagul A. 2 Replies

The answer is yes they have on July 9th the VPs were transferred automatically! Also here is the post written by Mr. Gery on this manner: 1. On July 1st, for anyone who joined SFI in the 30 days prior...if they are short of 1500 VP for June...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July and they can pick up right where they left off. So for NEW (joined within 30 days) affiliates, automatic transfer will always occur on the 1st of each new month. 2. For anyone who joined SFI more than 30 days prior to July 1st, generated some VP in June but came up short of 1500 VP ...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July on July 9th. Why not transfer the points on July 1st? Because the person may be planning to do a backdated order to qualify for June, and us moving all their VP to July on July 1st would mean forfeiture of all their CSAs and all other EA benefits for June. We will follow this same schedule each month. P.S. We'll also be issuing a special new email to the #2 folks on the 9th of each month so they're aware of the transfer and can work towards getting back to EA by the end of the month with that head start of points. Hope this helps All the best! Zhumagul A.
The answer is yes they have on July 9th the VPs were transferred automatically!

Also here is the post written by Mr. Gery on this manner:

1. On July 1st, for anyone who joined SFI in the 30 days prior...if they are short of 1500 VP for June...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July and they can pick up right where they left off. So for NEW (joined within 30 days) affiliates, automatic transfer will always occur on the 1st of each new month.

2. For anyone who joined SFI more than 30 days prior to July 1st, generated some VP in June but came up short of 1500 VP ...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July on July 9th. Why not transfer the points on July 1st? Because the person may be planning to do a backdated order to qualify for June, and us moving all their VP to July on July 1st would mean forfeiture of all their CSAs and all other EA benefits for June. We will follow this same schedule each month.

P.S. We'll also be issuing a special new email to the #2 folks on the 9th of each month so they're aware of the transfer and can work towards getting back to EA by the end of the month with that head start of points.

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.
27x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Dušica M. 1 Reply

[quote=1464626]The answer is yes they have on July 9th the VPs were transferred automatically! Also here is the post written by Mr. Gery on this manner: 1. On July 1st, for anyone who joined SFI in the 30 days prior...if they are short of 1500 VP for June...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July and they can pick up right where they left off. So for NEW (joined within 30 days) affiliates, automatic transfer will always occur on the 1st of each new month. 2. For anyone who joined SFI more than 30 days prior to July 1st, generated some VP in June but came up short of 1500 VP ...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July on July 9th. Why not transfer the points on July 1st? Because the person may be planning to do a backdated order to qualify for June, and us moving all their VP to July on July 1st would mean forfeiture of all their CSAs and all other EA benefits for June. We will follow this same schedule each month. P.S. We'll also be issuing a special new email to the #2 folks on the 9th of each month so they're aware of the transfer and can work towards getting back to EA by the end of the month with that head start of points. Hope this helps All the best! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Thanks, Zhumagul ... that's what I understood too! But it is not so! My, PSA Member, no points were transferred to, after 9th of July! That's why I wanted to check, and at the same time, members who were already EA, and not, pistigli Status in June, points were transferred! I have no logic!
Zhumagul A. posted:

1. On July 1st, for anyone who joined SFI in the 30 days prior...if they are short of 1500 VP for June...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July and they can pick up right where they left off. So for NEW (joined within 30 days) affiliates, automatic transfer will always occur on the 1st of each new month.

2. For anyone who joined SFI more than 30 days prior to July 1st, generated some VP in June but came up short of 1500 VP ...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July on July 9th. Why not transfer the points on July 1st? Because the person may be planning to do a backdated order to qualify for June, and us moving all their VP to July on July 1st would mean forfeiture of all their CSAs and all other EA benefits for June. We will follow this same schedule each month.

P.S. We'll also be issuing a special new email to the #2 folks on the 9th of each month so they're aware of the transfer and can work towards getting back to EA by the end of the month with that head start of points.

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

Thanks, Zhumagul ... that's what I understood too! But it is not so! My, PSA Member, no points were transferred to, after 9th of July! That's why I wanted to check, and at the same time, members who were already EA, and not, pistigli Status in June, points were transferred! I have no logic!
11x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1464626]The answer is yes they have on July 9th the VPs were transferred automatically! Also here is the post written by Mr. Gery on this manner: 1. On July 1st, for anyone who joined SFI in the 30 days prior...if they are short of 1500 VP for June...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July and they can pick up right where they left off. So for NEW (joined within 30 days) affiliates, automatic transfer will always occur on the 1st of each new month. 2. For anyone who joined SFI more than 30 days prior to July 1st, generated some VP in June but came up short of 1500 VP ...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July on July 9th. Why not transfer the points on July 1st? Because the person may be planning to do a backdated order to qualify for June, and us moving all their VP to July on July 1st would mean forfeiture of all their CSAs and all other EA benefits for June. We will follow this same schedule each month. P.S. We'll also be issuing a special new email to the #2 folks on the 9th of each month so they're aware of the transfer and can work towards getting back to EA by the end of the month with that head start of points. Hope this helps All the best! Zhumagul A. [/quote] I have be wondering too, am yet to see any transfer on my Dashboard I even get to check the scoreboard,but no transfer. Michael .E
Zhumagul A. posted:

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

I have be wondering too, am yet to see any transfer on my Dashboard
I even get to check the scoreboard,but no transfer.

Michael .E
SUPPORT
Michael E.

Nigeria

Posted 8 days ago

I think its not yet been done, because am also on a waiting pace
I think its not yet been done, because am also on a waiting pace
Mclee T.

Zambia

Posted 8 days ago More by Zhumagul A.

[quote=1464632][quote=1464626]The answer is yes they have on July 9th the VPs were transferred automatically! Also here is the post written by Mr. Gery on this manner: 1. On July 1st, for anyone who joined SFI in the 30 days prior...if they are short of 1500 VP for June...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July and they can pick up right where they left off. So for NEW (joined within 30 days) affiliates, automatic transfer will always occur on the 1st of each new month. 2. For anyone who joined SFI more than 30 days prior to July 1st, generated some VP in June but came up short of 1500 VP ...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July on July 9th. Why not transfer the points on July 1st? Because the person may be planning to do a backdated order to qualify for June, and us moving all their VP to July on July 1st would mean forfeiture of all their CSAs and all other EA benefits for June. We will follow this same schedule each month. P.S. We'll also be issuing a special new email to the #2 folks on the 9th of each month so they're aware of the transfer and can work towards getting back to EA by the end of the month with that head start of points. Hope this helps All the best! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Thanks, Zhumagul ... that's what I understood too! But it is not so! My, PSA Member, no points were transferred to, after 9th of July! That's why I wanted to check, and at the same time, members who were already EA, and not, pistigli Status in June, points were transferred! I have no logic! [/quote] Then it would be best to contact support to get a better answer and solve the issue! All my older PSAs/CSAs who were active in June and didn't make it to their EA status and came out short, their VPs got automatically transferred into July on July 9th.
Dušica M. posted:
Zhumagul A. posted:

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

Thanks, Zhumagul ... that's what I understood too! But it is not so! My, PSA Member, no points were transferred to, after 9th of July! That's why I wanted to check, and at the same time, members who were already EA, and not, pistigli Status in June, points were transferred! I have no logic!

Then it would be best to contact support to get a better answer and solve the issue!
All my older PSAs/CSAs who were active in June and didn't make it to their EA status and came out short, their VPs got automatically transferred into July on July 9th.

27x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by john w. 1 Reply

To me, the automatic transfer happened on 9th but one of my PSA is complaining that his versa points have not yet been transferred until now. What should I advice him
To me, the automatic transfer happened on 9th but one of my PSA is complaining that his versa points have not yet been transferred until now. What should I advice him
john w.

Kenya

Posted 8 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1464621]Did I miss a Post on the Forum, or did I not understand it well? Has the transfer of Versa Points been completed, to members registered before June 1, 2018 and never being on Status? Thanks in advance.... Dušica[/quote] Dusice, according to the NEW Rules for Transfer VPs, it DOES NOT matter if he was EA or not before. The new Rules are for everyone, starting from June, 1st... The difference is only the moment of the transfer for the new sign ups and for the older members. He seems an older one, so, if he has not got his VP Transferred after the July, 9, he should send a ticket to the Support.
Dušica M. posted:

Dusice,
according to the NEW Rules for Transfer VPs, it DOES NOT matter if he was
EA or not before.

The new Rules are for everyone, starting from June, 1st...
The difference is only the moment of the transfer for the new sign ups and for
the older members.

He seems an older one, so, if he has not got his VP Transferred after the July, 9,
he should send a ticket to the Support.
118x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,208 | Followers: 1,522 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 8 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1464641]To me, the automatic transfer happened on 9th but one of my PSA is complaining that his versa points have not yet been transferred until now. What should I advice him [/quote] John, first, tell him that it's possible to transfer ONLY the VPs EARNED in June. Then, if he hasn't received his VPs from June, tell him to send a ticket to the Support.
john w. posted:

John,
first, tell him that it's possible to transfer ONLY the VPs EARNED in June.

Then, if he hasn't received his VPs from June, tell him to send a ticket to the Support.
118x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,208 | Followers: 1,522 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 8 days ago More by john w.

Thanks Tanja,you have been always out there for me whenever I needed help. You are really amazing.
Thanks Tanja,you have been always out there for me whenever I needed help. You are really amazing.
john w.

Kenya

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago More by Manuel J M.

Hello to All I have been checking the rollover of VP balances. In the attachment I marked as OK the members that I see received the June to July VPs rollover. The 2 CSAs with the text box message i'm very sure they had earned the 100 - 300 VPs in May also were active on June and got no rollover. [b]Can we expect that everybody short of 1500 VPs will have the Month of July VPs rollover to August on August 1st and so on from now on ??[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4jq3ZK8.jpg[/img]
Hello to All
I have been checking the rollover of VP balances.
In the attachment I marked as OK the members that I see received the June to July VPs rollover.
The 2 CSAs with the text box message i'm very sure they had earned the 100 - 300 VPs in May also were active on June and got no rollover.
Can we expect that everybody short of 1500 VPs will have the Month of July VPs rollover to August on August 1st and so on from now on ??

Manuel J M.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Dušica M.

Posted 2 days ago More by Manuel J M.

I posted here and at the end of the post I made this question. Nobody replies or give their feedback on the issue. AGAIN [b]Can we expect that everybody short of 1500 VPs will have the Month of July VPs rollover to August on August 1st and so on from now on ??[/b]
I posted here and at the end of the post I made this question. Nobody replies or give their feedback on the issue.
AGAIN

Can we expect that everybody short of 1500 VPs will have the Month of July VPs rollover to August on August 1st and so on from now on ??
Manuel J M.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings