Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro auction

Posted 4 months ago

Hi, KUMAR ! The following Astro Auction has now completed boarding and is ready for launching! Auction #300 Item: TCredits - 200 pack Entry Date: Jul 12th Your Bid: 100 (with 100 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes) Your Pick-The-Bid prediction: 353 To see all of the auction's winners and claim the prizes you've won, click the following launch link now: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Launch?id=300 Good luck! Need more space? Check out additional auctions you can enter here: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/ Astro Auctions Mission Control As per above message please let me know if I will get my 100 tcredit back or not in my account which I used for Astro auction.
Hi, KUMAR !

The following Astro Auction has now completed boarding and is ready for launching!

Auction #300
Item: TCredits - 200 pack
Entry Date: Jul 12th
Your Bid: 100 (with 100 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes)
Your Pick-The-Bid prediction: 353

To see all of the auction's winners and claim the prizes you've won, click the following launch link now:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Launch?id=300

Good luck!

Need more space? Check out additional auctions you can enter here:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/

Astro Auctions Mission Control

As per above message please let me know if I will get my 100 tcredit back or not in my account which I used for Astro auction.
SUPPORT
KUMAR S.

India

Posted 4 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
[quote=1464699]Hi, KUMAR ! The following Astro Auction has now completed boarding and is ready for launching! Auction #300 Item: TCredits - 200 pack Entry Date: Jul 12th Your Bid: 100 (with 100 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes) Your Pick-The-Bid prediction: 353 To see all of the auction's winners and claim the prizes you've won, click the following launch link now: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Launch?id=300 Good luck! Need more space? Check out additional auctions you can enter here: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/ Astro Auctions Mission Control As per above message please let me know if I will get my 100 tcredit back or not in my account which I used for Astro auction.[/quote] No, Mr. Kumar, because you've earmarked it all for constellation prizes. But expect winning from constellation of different amazing prizes. So, advance congratulations! Enjoy your winning soon... /;-)
KUMAR S. posted:
Hi, KUMAR !

The following Astro Auction has now completed boarding and is ready for launching!

Auction #300
Item: TCredits - 200 pack
Entry Date: Jul 12th
Your Bid: 100 (with 100 TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes)
Your Pick-The-Bid prediction: 353

To see all of the auction's winners and claim the prizes you've won, click the following launch link now:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Launch?id=300

Good luck!

Need more space? Check out additional auctions you can enter here:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/

Astro Auctions Mission Control

As per above message please let me know if I will get my 100 tcredit back or not in my account which I used for Astro auction.

No, Mr. Kumar, because you've earmarked it all for constellation prizes.
But expect winning from constellation of different amazing prizes.
So, advance congratulations!

Enjoy your winning soon... /;-)
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Mr Kumar, No, Sir, you won't. To get return, the system is, you should keep the bid higher. Say your Bid is 100 and 20 T-credits for constellation prizes Hence you will get return, 100-1+20=79 TCredits where 100 is the bid money, 1 is the Auction charge & 20 is prize value ypu wished. Hope this is clear to you. Wish you all the best.
Dear Mr Kumar,
No, Sir, you won't.
To get return, the system is, you should keep the bid higher.
Say your Bid is 100 and 20 T-credits for constellation prizes
Hence you will get return, 100-1+20=79 TCredits
where 100 is the bid money, 1 is the Auction charge & 20 is prize value ypu wished.
Hope this is clear to you.
Wish you all the best.
6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago 2 Replies

There is always one TCredit used to participate in the auction. For the rest of the TCredits used you have two choices. 1. Adjust the number of TCredits you would like to earmark use on constellation prizes. For example, in your case, you could have adjusted to use 10 TCredits on constellation prizes, for which you should have got at least 10x10 = 100 Rewardicals. This you have to adjust manually. 2. Do nothing and the system will consider that you want to use all your TCredits on constellation prizes. In your case when you did not do the adjustment all your 100 Tcredts were used on Constellation prizes and you got at least 100x10 = 1000 Rewardicals. In this case you will not get your TCredits back. Here is a picture of the stage where you need to adjust the number of TCredits to be used on constellation prizes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/36t02JC.png[/img]
There is always one TCredit used to participate in the auction. For the rest of the TCredits used you have two choices.

1. Adjust the number of TCredits you would like to earmark use on constellation prizes. For example, in your case, you could have adjusted to use 10 TCredits on constellation prizes, for which you should have got at least 10x10 = 100 Rewardicals. This you have to adjust manually.

2. Do nothing and the system will consider that you want to use all your TCredits on constellation prizes. In your case when you did not do the adjustment all your 100 Tcredts were used on Constellation prizes and you got at least 100x10 = 1000 Rewardicals. In this case you will not get your TCredits back.

Here is a picture of the stage where you need to adjust the number of TCredits to be used on constellation prizes.

7x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Does anyone know how many TCredits one loses when you win the auction??
Does anyone know how many TCredits one loses when you win the auction??
Micheal O.

Ireland

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Jessie M. 1 Reply

[quote=1464740]There is always one TCredit used to participate in the auction. For the rest of the TCredits used you have two choices. 1. Adjust the number of TCredits you would like to earmark use on constellation prizes. For example, in your case, you could have adjusted to use 10 TCredits on constellation prizes, for which you should have got at least 10x10 = 100 Rewardicals. This you have to adjust manually. 2. Do nothing and the system will consider that you want to use all your TCredits on constellation prizes. In your case when you did not do the adjustment all your 100 Tcredts were used on Constellation prizes and you got at least 100x10 = 1000 Rewardicals. In this case you will not get your TCredits back. Here is a picture of the stage where you need to adjust the number of TCredits to be used on constellation prizes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/36t02JC.png[/img] [/quote] Hi John: I didn't realize that all bids went for constellation prizes if not stated. Good to know. Is there any stop-gap like "are you sure, etc?" to bring the person back to make the choice?
John S. posted:
There is always one TCredit used to participate in the auction. For the rest of the TCredits used you have two choices.

1. Adjust the number of TCredits you would like to earmark use on constellation prizes. For example, in your case, you could have adjusted to use 10 TCredits on constellation prizes, for which you should have got at least 10x10 = 100 Rewardicals. This you have to adjust manually.

2. Do nothing and the system will consider that you want to use all your TCredits on constellation prizes. In your case when you did not do the adjustment all your 100 Tcredts were used on Constellation prizes and you got at least 100x10 = 1000 Rewardicals. In this case you will not get your TCredits back.

Here is a picture of the stage where you need to adjust the number of TCredits to be used on constellation prizes.

Hi John: I didn't realize that all bids went for constellation prizes if not stated. Good to know. Is there any stop-gap like "are you sure, etc?" to bring the person back to make the choice?
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1464891][quote=1464740]There is always one TCredit used to participate in the auction. For the rest of the TCredits used you have two choices. 1. Adjust the number of TCredits you would like to earmark use on constellation prizes. For example, in your case, you could have adjusted to use 10 TCredits on constellation prizes, for which you should have got at least 10x10 = 100 Rewardicals. This you have to adjust manually. 2. Do nothing and the system will consider that you want to use all your TCredits on constellation prizes. In your case when you did not do the adjustment all your 100 Tcredts were used on Constellation prizes and you got at least 100x10 = 1000 Rewardicals. In this case you will not get your TCredits back. Here is a picture of the stage where you need to adjust the number of TCredits to be used on constellation prizes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/36t02JC.png[/img] [/quote] Hi John: I didn't realize that all bids went for constellation prizes if not stated. Good to know. Is there any stop-gap like "are you sure, etc?" to bring the person back to make the choice?[/quote] No, but it clearly states how many TCredits you will receive back for the bid you've placed.
Jessie M. posted:
John S. posted:

Hi John: I didn't realize that all bids went for constellation prizes if not stated. Good to know. Is there any stop-gap like "are you sure, etc?" to bring the person back to make the choice?

No, but it clearly states how many TCredits you will receive back for the bid you've placed.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by Jessie M.

[quote=1464893][quote=1464891][quote=1464740]There is always one TCredit used to participate in the auction. For the rest of the TCredits used you have two choices. 1. Adjust the number of TCredits you would like to earmark use on constellation prizes. For example, in your case, you could have adjusted to use 10 TCredits on constellation prizes, for which you should have got at least 10x10 = 100 Rewardicals. This you have to adjust manually. 2. Do nothing and the system will consider that you want to use all your TCredits on constellation prizes. In your case when you did not do the adjustment all your 100 Tcredts were used on Constellation prizes and you got at least 100x10 = 1000 Rewardicals. In this case you will not get your TCredits back. Here is a picture of the stage where you need to adjust the number of TCredits to be used on constellation prizes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/36t02JC.png[/img] [/quote] Hi John: I didn't realize that all bids went for constellation prizes if not stated. Good to know. Is there any stop-gap like "are you sure, etc?" to bring the person back to make the choice?[/quote] No, but it clearly states how many TCredits you will receive back for the bid you've placed.[/quote] That's good. Thanks Gery.
Gery posted:
Jessie M. posted:
John S. posted:

No, but it clearly states how many TCredits you will receive back for the bid you've placed.

That's good. Thanks Gery.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hello, I bid 10 Tcredits on an Astro auction and was supposed to get my credits back if i did not win. I did not receive any notice that i won so i assume i did not but i did not get my tcredits back. I did not accept any additional contest or play for prizes. Also i did not seem to get any rewardicals either. What happened?
Hello, I bid 10 Tcredits on an Astro auction and was supposed to get my credits back if i did not win. I did not receive any notice that i won so i assume i did not but i did not get my tcredits back. I did not accept any additional contest or play for prizes. Also i did not seem to get any rewardicals either. What happened?
12x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1465855]Hello, I bid 10 Tcredits on an Astro auction and was supposed to get my credits back if i did not win. I did not receive any notice that i won so i assume i did not but i did not get my tcredits back. I did not accept any additional contest or play for prizes. Also i did not seem to get any rewardicals either. What happened?[/quote] 1. How many of your TCredits did you earmark for prizes when you bid? If you earmarked them all, you would not get any back of course. This is all spelled out for you in the second screen of the bid modal. 2. As explained in all our documentation/rules, you must claim all winnings at the end of the flight. Did you claim your winnings? If not, simply go to the auctions index and click the "launch" button and then click on "claim prizes" at the end of the flight. We also would have sent you an email with the launch link and to let you know that you have to claim all winnings within 7 days.
eduard b. posted:

1. How many of your TCredits did you earmark for prizes when you bid? If you earmarked them all, you would not get any back of course. This is all spelled out for you in the second screen of the bid modal.

2. As explained in all our documentation/rules, you must claim all winnings at the end of the flight. Did you claim your winnings? If not, simply go to the auctions index and click the "launch" button and then click on "claim prizes" at the end of the flight. We also would have sent you an email with the launch link and to let you know that you have to claim all winnings within 7 days.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Astronaut auction is spectacular, to get back part of tcredit spent and the prize won is fanstastic. Mr. Gery is always good at it, this is indeed a masterpiece of all auctions because it found anywhere except SFI. BRAVO Mr. Gery and the team.
Astronaut auction is spectacular, to get back part of tcredit spent and the prize won is fanstastic.
Mr. Gery is always good at it, this is indeed a masterpiece of all auctions because it found anywhere except SFI. BRAVO Mr. Gery and the team.
SUPPORT
EDMUND A.

Ghana

Posted 4 months ago More by Janet S. 1 Reply

Thank you Gery for your clarification. While on the subject of Astro Auctions, and slightly off topic, is the captcha no longer in place....no worries, just curious. My last 2 wins had no captcha however I did receive the prizes.
Thank you Gery for your clarification. While on the subject of Astro Auctions, and slightly off topic, is the captcha no longer in place....no worries, just curious. My last 2 wins had no captcha however I did receive the prizes.
7x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

| Edit settings