Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

T CREDITS

Posted 4 months ago

Dear All, We have not yet received the free T-credit of June month yet.It was supposed to be awarded on 10th of july. Can someone confirm when it will be provided to us. Thank you,
Dear All,
We have not yet received the free T-credit of June month yet.It was supposed to be awarded on 10th of july. Can someone confirm when it will be provided to us.

Thank you,
SUPPORT
KUMAR S.

India

Posted 4 months ago

Not yet, at least mine is not credited so far.
Not yet, at least mine is not credited so far.
7x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1464711]Dear All, We have not yet received the free T-credit of June month yet.It was supposed to be awarded on 10th of july. Can someone confirm when it will be provided to us. Thank you,[/quote] Don't worry Mr. Kumar, we're all not yet receive our commissions. SFI Team are still working on it, they just need to make sure that everything goes well before they will release our commissions.
KUMAR S. posted:
Dear All,
We have not yet received the free T-credit of June month yet.It was supposed to be awarded on 10th of july. Can someone confirm when it will be provided to us.

Thank you,

Don't worry Mr. Kumar, we're all not yet receive our commissions.
SFI Team are still working on it, they just need to make sure that everything goes well before they will release our commissions.
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 4 months ago

Yes, Marylin is right. SFI is working on it. You will receive them soon. Best regards
Yes, Marylin is right. SFI is working on it. You will receive them soon.
Best regards
6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

Yes the commissions are yet to come including tcredits but am not worried knowing fully well that they will surely come. So many innovations going on that will make this enterprise earn us money and big enough.
Yes the commissions are yet to come including tcredits but am not worried knowing fully well that they will surely come.

So many innovations going on that will make this enterprise earn us money and big enough.
43x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

i got mine on 10th july 2018 please send a request to support team
i got mine on 10th july 2018

please send a request to support team
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi, Just sharing a similar Forum thread on the same topic. I guess it is still pending. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127735&pg=1 Cheers
Hi,

Just sharing a similar Forum thread on the same topic. I guess it is still pending.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127735&pg=1

Cheers
13x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1464711]Dear All, We have not yet received the free T-credit of June month yet.It was supposed to be awarded on 10th of july. Can someone confirm when it will be provided to us. Thank you,[/quote] We're running everything pertaining to commissions/bonuses through an extra check since a substantial amount of new programming was employed and we want everything exactly right. Your TCredits will arrive soon.
KUMAR S. posted:
Dear All,

Thank you,

We're running everything pertaining to commissions/bonuses through an extra check since a substantial amount of new programming was employed and we want everything exactly right. Your TCredits will arrive soon.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings