Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Commission

Posted 8 days ago More by Padmini k.

Can anyone tell why I did not get my Commission .When somany of them got I feel so disappointed that I did not get .Even a small amount matters a lot .
Can anyone tell why I did not get my Commission .When somany of them got I feel so disappointed that I did not get .Even a small amount matters a lot .
9x SUPPORT
Padmini k.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1464792]Can anyone tell why I did not get my Commission .When somany of them got I feel so disappointed that I did not get .Even a small amount matters a lot .[/quote] Please check the following link, your June commissions is there, https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex
Padmini k. posted:

Please check the following link, your June commissions is there,
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Padmini! You can check out your commission at your Income / Commission report tab. As far as I know noone has received his commission yet... just an info on calculation... Best regards!
Hi Padmini!

You can check out your commission at your Income / Commission report tab. As far as I know noone has received his commission yet... just an info on calculation...

Best regards!
276x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Relax you will receive your commission is because of the new changes. Don't worry you will surely receive it.
Relax you will receive your commission is because of the new changes. Don't worry you will surely receive it.
5x SUPPORT
Joseph P.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Padmini k.

I was so worried because with that only I used to maintain my EA and Bronze level.. Thank you everyone for your reply
I was so worried because with that only I used to maintain my EA and Bronze level..
Thank you everyone for your reply
9x SUPPORT
Padmini k.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

I have sent a ticket to the Support for this: Here is their answer: Carson Services Inc. 19:38 (36 minutes ago) to me Due to the new compensation plan we are not finalizing these commissions until Monday. These funds will be available then. We do apologize in the delay and inconvenience. Thank you, Kendra TC/SFI Support Team We need to be patient for a few more days... too many things to process at the same time seem causing some delay...
I have sent a ticket to the Support for this:

Here is their answer:

Carson Services Inc.
19:38 (36 minutes ago)
to me
Due to the new compensation plan we are not finalizing these commissions until
Monday. These funds will be available then.

We do apologize in the delay and inconvenience.

Thank you,
Kendra
TC/SFI Support Team

We need to be patient for a few more days...
too many things to process at the same time seem causing some delay...
118x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,208 | Followers: 1,522 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 8 days ago

Whoever does not receive the earnings through the card earns a lump on a triple as much as the ones who got it. All the best!
Whoever does not receive the earnings through the card earns a lump on a triple as much as the ones who got it. All the best!
27x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Carson Services Inc. 12:17 PM (43 minutes ago) to me These are awarded on the 15th of the month. Thank you and have a great day!! Missy TC/SFI Support Team On Wed, 11 Jul at 4:55 PM , Lamblauragriffin wrote: I didn't recieve my 10 t-credits for june I made EA
Carson Services Inc.
12:17 PM (43 minutes ago)
to me
These are awarded on the 15th of the month.

Thank you and have a great day!!

Missy
TC/SFI Support Team
On Wed, 11 Jul at 4:55 PM , Lamblauragriffin wrote:
I didn't recieve my 10 t-credits for june I made EA
Laura G.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

I also use commissions to buy T credits and maintain rank , I’m missing out on daily Vp in auctions and games until they come in.
I also use commissions to buy T credits and maintain rank , I’m missing out on daily Vp in auctions and games until they come in.
jennifer s.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 7 days ago

Hello Padmini, it seems that due to recent changes in sfi we will understand why the commission is delaying too. Anyway w will get our commissions soon. thank you we are waiting too
Hello Padmini, it seems that due to recent changes in sfi we will understand why the commission is delaying too. Anyway w will get our commissions soon.
thank you we are waiting too
julienne m.

Rwanda

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1464829]I have sent a ticket to the Support for this: Here is their answer: Carson Services Inc. 19:38 (36 minutes ago) to me Due to the new compensation plan we are not finalizing these commissions until Monday. These funds will be available then. We do apologize in the delay and inconvenience. Thank you, Kendra TC/SFI Support Team We need to be patient for a few more days... too many things to process at the same time seem causing some delay...[/quote] I was beginning to worry after Mr. Carson's team leader announcement, let's all hope the wait is well worth it after all it is only a couple of days!!!
Tanja K. posted:
I have sent a ticket to the Support for this:

Here is their answer:

Carson Services Inc.
19:38 (36 minutes ago)
to me
Due to the new compensation plan we are not finalizing these commissions until
Monday. These funds will be available then.

We do apologize in the delay and inconvenience.

Thank you,
Kendra
TC/SFI Support Team

We need to be patient for a few more days...
too many things to process at the same time seem causing some delay...

I was beginning to worry after Mr. Carson's team leader announcement, let's all hope the wait is well worth it after all it is only a couple of days!!!
Roberta bobbie C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Padmini k. Ivica S.

Posted 7 days ago

Very relevant question, thanks for raising this point Padmini
Very relevant question, thanks for raising this point Padmini
3x SUPPORT
Karan D.

India

E365 Country Champion