Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can I increase my rank using Rewardicals?

Posted 2 months ago More by Raymond L.

I am EA and presently have 1800 VP. My question is: If I buy an additional 1200 VPs with my Tokens. Does that mean I will reach the Bronze Team Leader?
I am EA and presently have 1800 VP. My question is: If I buy an additional 1200 VPs with my Tokens. Does that mean I will reach the Bronze Team Leader?
2x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1464798]I am EA and presently have 1800 VP. My question is: If I buy an additional 1200 VPs with my Tokens. Does that mean I will reach the Bronze Team Leader?[/quote] If you have the required Sales VP already, yes.
Raymond L. posted:

If you have the required Sales VP already, yes.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Raymond, Absolutely you can. As long as you meet the rest of the requirements, you won't have any trouble at all. I use mine for this purpose every month. Best of luck to you. Success is at hand. Donald K.
Hi Raymond,

Absolutely you can. As long as you meet the rest of the requirements, you won't have any trouble at all.
I use mine for this purpose every month.

Best of luck to you.
Success is at hand.
Donald K.
14x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Mizanur R.

Hello Mr Raymond, This is one condition you are going to fill it up, the 3000VP. (A minimum of 1,500 VP must be from sales/purchases) But besides these, you will have to be the owner of 3 PSAs and minimum 3 Star Rating from your PSAs as well. If you think, these all you have, then it's OK and fine. You are done. But if you don't have, then my opinion is to remain as EA until you meet these criteria. Just utilize the VP to increase your Badge Quest Rank. Thanks a lot. Wish you all the best. ([i]Added minimum sales requirement to description - moderator[/i])
Hello Mr Raymond,
This is one condition you are going to fill it up, the 3000VP.
(A minimum of 1,500 VP must be from sales/purchases)
But besides these, you will have to be the owner of 3 PSAs and minimum 3 Star Rating from your PSAs as well. If you think, these all you have, then it's OK and fine. You are done.
But if you don't have, then my opinion is to remain as EA until you meet these criteria. Just utilize the VP to increase your Badge Quest Rank.
Thanks a lot.
Wish you all the best.

(Added minimum sales requirement to description - moderator)
4x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1464798]I am EA and presently have 1800 VP. My question is: If I buy an additional 1200 VPs with my Tokens. Does that mean I will reach the Bronze Team Leader?[/quote] Qualifications (monthly): Minimum 3,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) Minimum (3) PSAs Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)
Raymond L. posted:

Qualifications (monthly):

Minimum 3,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
Minimum (3) PSAs
Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)
3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 2 months ago More by Mizanur R. 2 Replies

[quote=1464801][quote=1464798]I am EA and presently have 1800 VP. My question is: If I buy an additional 1200 VPs with my Tokens. Does that mean I will reach the Bronze Team Leader?[/quote] If you have the required Sales VP already, yes.[/quote] Sir Gery, Thanks! Opportunity always should be taken as advantage. Sir, I am an EA for last six months. My continuous effort towards SFI couldn't build any PSA yet. This is my distress so far. But I am trying my best. Now, as you said, if I have the required Sales VP, can I become a BTL? Please pardon!
Gery posted:
Raymond L. posted:

Sir Gery,
Thanks!
Opportunity always should be taken as advantage.
Sir, I am an EA for last six months. My continuous effort towards SFI couldn't build any PSA yet. This is my distress so far. But I am trying my best. Now, as you said, if I have the required Sales VP, can I become a BTL? Please pardon!
4x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations Raymond; I see you are already a July BTL! :trophy: To answer the question however, the answer is No, unless you meet the other 2 requirements: 1) 3 PSAs, 2) and a minimum [u]average[/u] 3-Star Sponsor-Rating -- if you have 3-or more Ratings. Best Wishes,
Congratulations Raymond;

I see you are already a July BTL!

To answer the question however, the answer is No, unless you meet the other 2 requirements:
1) 3 PSAs,
2) and a minimum average 3-Star Sponsor-Rating -- if you have 3-or more Ratings.

Best Wishes,
13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Raymond L.

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1464825][quote=1464801][quote=1464798]I am EA and presently have 1800 VP. My question is: If I buy an additional 1200 VPs with my Tokens. Does that mean I will reach the Bronze Team Leader?[/quote] If you have the required Sales VP already, yes.[/quote] Sir Gery, Thanks! Opportunity always should be taken as advantage. Sir, I am an EA for last six months. My continuous effort towards SFI couldn't build any PSA yet. This is my distress so far. But I am trying my best. Now, as you said, if I have the required Sales VP, can I become a BTL? Please pardon![/quote] You can ask your sponsor or someone in your upline to assign 3 PSAs to you. I am sure they will be more than willing to help if you explain to them that you want to upgrade to BTL.
Mizanur R. posted:
Gery posted:
Raymond L. posted:

Sir Gery,
Thanks!
Sir, I am an EA for last six months. My continuous effort towards SFI couldn't build any PSA yet. This is my distress so far. But I am trying my best. Now, as you said, if I have the required Sales VP, can I become a BTL? Please pardon!

You can ask your sponsor or someone in your upline to assign 3 PSAs to you. I am sure they will be more than willing to help if you explain to them that you want to upgrade to BTL.
7x SUPPORT
John S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I think Raymond L. has asked a rhetorical question. He IS already qualified as a BTL, so he doesn't need an upgrade this month.
I think Raymond L. has asked a rhetorical question. He IS already qualified as a BTL, so he doesn't need an upgrade this month.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Hi, If you have 1500 sales VPs out of your 1800 +1200 VPs Then, you are already qualified as a Bronze Team Leader Goodluck~!
Hi,
If you have 1500 sales VPs out of your 1800 +1200 VPs
Then, you are already qualified as a Bronze Team Leader
Goodluck~!
3x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Jessie M.

[quote=1464825][quote=1464801][quote=1464798]I am EA and presently have 1800 VP. My question is: If I buy an additional 1200 VPs with my Tokens. Does that mean I will reach the Bronze Team Leader?[/quote] If you have the required Sales VP already, yes.[/quote] Sir Gery, Thanks! Opportunity always should be taken as advantage. Sir, I am an EA for last six months. My continuous effort towards SFI couldn't build any PSA yet. This is my distress so far. But I am trying my best. Now, as you said, if I have the required Sales VP, can I become a BTL? Please pardon![/quote] No sir you still need 3 PSAs and three 3-star ratings from your PSAs if they are eligible to rate. Out of the 3000 VP required, you need 1500 from sales.
Mizanur R. posted:
Gery posted:
Raymond L. posted:

Sir Gery,
Thanks!

No sir you still need 3 PSAs and three 3-star ratings from your PSAs if they are eligible to rate. Out of the 3000 VP required, you need 1500 from sales.
116x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Jessie M.

[quote=1464888]Hi, If you have 1500 sales VPs out of your 1800 +1200 VPs Then, you are already qualified as a Bronze Team Leader Goodluck~! [/quote] Plus as Stephen stated, 3 PSAs and the 3 ratings if applicable.
Ofuonyebi '. posted:
Hi,
If you have 1500 sales VPs out of your 1800 +1200 VPs
Then, you are already qualified as a Bronze Team Leader
Goodluck~!

Plus as Stephen stated, 3 PSAs and the 3 ratings if applicable.
116x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Raymond L.

| Edit settings