Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Received badge of first 5000 Astro Auction

Posted 3 months ago

It is a great day when I get the news that I am ONE of the member of FIRST 5000 ASTRO AUCTIONS. Now, the ASTRO AUCTION badge is placed in the "BADGES" tab. [img]https://i.imgur.com/IlZ4TKk.png[/img] I feel proud for participation and become one of the member in this group.
It is a great day when I get the news that I am ONE of the member of FIRST 5000 ASTRO AUCTIONS.

Now, the ASTRO AUCTION badge is placed in the "BADGES" tab.

I feel proud for participation and become one of the member in this group.
4x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations! Great job indeed!
Congratulations!
Great job indeed!
33x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Congratulations, SUDIP ! For being among the first 5000 that placed a bid in ASTRO AUCTIONS. I think every first 5,000 affiliate that spent TCredit to bid in ASTRO AUCTIONS first day got their 5000 badge. I have mine too, It really look beautiful and great.
Congratulations, SUDIP ! For being among the first 5000 that placed a bid in ASTRO AUCTIONS.

I think every first 5,000 affiliate that spent TCredit to bid in ASTRO AUCTIONS first day got their 5000 badge.

I have mine too, It really look beautiful and great.
67x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1464820]Congratulations, SUDIP ! For being among the first 5000 that placed a bid in ASTRO AUCTIONS. I think every first 5,000 affiliate that spent TCredit to bid in ASTRO AUCTIONS first day got their 5000 badge. I have mine too, It really look beautiful and great.[/quote] Its good to brag about it on the Forum. Although I too got it, but may be there are still more in the queue. More members may get motivated to grab the badge. Badges are really important on your pages/gateways. I love them to have all the badges. Kind Regards Wishing all of YOU Great Success.
Michael A. posted:
Congratulations, SUDIP ! For being among the first 5000 that placed a bid in ASTRO AUCTIONS.

I think every first 5,000 affiliate that spent TCredit to bid in ASTRO AUCTIONS first day got their 5000 badge.

I have mine too, It really look beautiful and great.

Its good to brag about it on the Forum.
Although I too got it, but may be there are still more
in the queue.
More members may get motivated to grab the badge.
Badges are really important on your pages/gateways.
I love them to have all the badges.
Kind Regards
Wishing all of YOU
Great Success.

86x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by SUDIP P. Agnes C.

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Sudip for being one of the select "First 5000." I also won the badge, and as I discovered earlier today a brand new "Astronaut" badge for winning one of the Astro Auctions. Take a look. [img]https://i.imgur.com/STZvcPk.png[/img]
Congratulations Sudip for being one of the select "First 5000." I also won the badge, and as I discovered earlier today a brand new "Astronaut" badge for winning one of the Astro Auctions. Take a look.

4x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

CONGRATS
CONGRATS
2x SUPPORT
Aleksandar B.

Croatia

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Sir for winning that badge. It always feels good to win a badge. Just so happens to be the Astros Auction badge, which makes it even better. I haven't played it yet but l hear it's a lot of fun. Good luck on your journey
Congratulations Sir for winning that badge. It always feels good to win a badge. Just so happens to be the Astros Auction badge, which makes it even better. I haven't played it yet but l hear it's a lot of fun. Good luck on your journey
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by SUDIP P.

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulation SUDIP! Getting new Badge to add to your collection is very exciting in our earning plan to go further.
Congratulation SUDIP!
Getting new Badge to add to your collection is very exciting in our earning plan to go further.
Mohamadou M.

Cameroon

| Edit settings