Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How do I use Matches

Posted 8 days ago More by Olimpia A.

How do I use Matches?   I do not understand at all. I won games, but when I want to use it, I ask TC. Can someone help me? [img]https://i.imgur.com/pLBwTmW.jpg[/img]
How do I use Matches?
  I do not understand at all. I won games, but when I want to use it, I ask TC.

Can someone help me?
2x SUPPORT
Olimpia A.

Romania

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Olimpia you already have matches as i can notice. When you play you use them to burn cards. Your first two “burns” for each game are free (with a maximum of 20 free burns per day). Each non-free burn costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Match”
Olimpia you already have matches as i can notice.
When you play you use them to burn cards.
Your first two “burns” for each game are free (with a maximum of 20 free burns per day).
Each non-free burn costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Match”
63x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 1,746 | Followers: 1,269 | Joined SFI: Sep 10, 2015

Posted 8 days ago

Matches are used in ZackJack and Poker. They are used to burn cards you don't want after you use the two free ones allowed in each game. They look like little match sticks on the bottom or your playing screen. Hope this helps.
Matches are used in ZackJack and Poker. They are used to burn cards you don't want after you use the two free ones allowed in each game. They look like little match sticks on the bottom or your playing screen.

Hope this helps.
3x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1464835]How do I use Matches?   I do not understand at all. I won games, but when I want to use it, I ask TC. Can someone help me? [/quote] You can use the matches to burn unwanted card (“burn”) up to five cards that you don’t think will help you build the poker hands you’re after. BURNS & MOVES As you’re playing a game, you can discard (“burn”) up to five cards that you don’t think will help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first two “burns” for each game are free (with a maximum of 20 free burns per day). Each non-free burn costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Match” (packs of Matches may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits). During a game, you can also move up to five cards to help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first Move for each game is free (with a maximum of 10 free Moves per day). Each non-free move costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Move” (packs of Moves may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits). https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/
Olimpia A. posted:
How do I use Matches?
  I do not understand at all. I won games, but when I want to use it, I ask TC.

Can someone help me?

You can use the matches to burn unwanted card (“burn”) up to five cards that you don’t think will help you build the poker hands you’re after.

BURNS & MOVES

As you’re playing a game, you can discard (“burn”) up to five cards that you don’t think will help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first two “burns” for each game are free (with a maximum of 20 free burns per day). Each non-free burn costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Match” (packs of Matches may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits).

During a game, you can also move up to five cards to help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first Move for each game is free (with a maximum of 10 free Moves per day). Each non-free move costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Move” (packs of Moves may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits).

blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Olimpia You can burn cards you don't want ,just click on 🔥 and will be ask did you want to bu[img]https://i.imgur.com/OJnC3O1.png[/img]rn this card.If you dont have matches it will burn card for 1 TC. I hope this will help you
Hi Olimpia
You can burn cards you don't want ,just click on 🔥 and will be ask did you want to burn this card.If you dont have matches it will burn card for 1 TC.
I hope this will help you
Vasil Z.

Macedonia

Posted 8 days ago More by Snezana M.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/7OwHegF.jpg[/img] Astro auctions bring a lot of things

Astro auctions bring a lot of things
27x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Goran M. 2 Replies

Hi All Since Olimpia is here for several years, I believe she knows what matches mean an how to u them. [b]I think the question is how to use additional matches or moves (e.g. thhose won in Astro Auction)[/b] For these I'm wondering to how to use them. I've won some matches and moves also but when I play the game there are no additional matches or moves that I can use??? So how to use those - I couldn't find any way to do that. [b]If anyone has a solution, please let us know.[/b] Also I won an additional [b]Daily Crown[/b] entry but it is nowhere to be seen and there is no free entry when I played a free game (but this could be a glitch due to all changes) [img]https://i.imgur.com/HHUQcp9.jpg[/img]
Hi All
Since Olimpia is here for several years, I believe she knows what matches mean an how to u them.
I think the question is how to use additional matches or moves (e.g. thhose won in Astro Auction)

For these I'm wondering to how to use them.
I've won some matches and moves also but when I play the game there are no additional matches or moves that I can use???
So how to use those - I couldn't find any way to do that.
If anyone has a solution, please let us know.

Also I won an additional Daily Crown entry but it is nowhere to be seen and there is no free entry when I played a free game (but this could be a glitch due to all changes)

18x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Olimpia A.

[quote=1464892]Hi All Since Olimpia is here for several years, I believe she knows what matches mean an how to u them. [b]I think the question is how to use additional matches or moves (e.g. thhose won in Astro Auction)[/b] For these I'm wondering to how to use them. I've won some matches and moves also but when I play the game there are no additional matches or moves that I can use??? So how to use those - I couldn't find any way to do that. [b]If anyone has a solution, please let us know.[/b] Also I won an additional [b]Daily Crown[/b] entry but it is nowhere to be seen and there is no free entry when I played a free game (but this could be a glitch due to all changes) [img]https://i.imgur.com/HHUQcp9.jpg[/img][/quote] Yes ... yes ... that's it. But the translation is difficult and I was not understood
Goran M. posted:
Hi All
Since Olimpia is here for several years, I believe she knows what matches mean an how to u them.
I think the question is how to use additional matches or moves (e.g. thhose won in Astro Auction)

I've won some matches and moves also but when I play the game there are no additional matches or moves that I can use???

Also I won an additional Daily Crown entry but it is nowhere to be seen and there is no free entry when I played a free game (but this could be a glitch due to all changes)

Yes ... yes ... that's it. But the translation is difficult and I was not understood
2x SUPPORT
Olimpia A.

Romania

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Goran M.

30 minutes ago I've seen how many entries I have for Daily Crown, but just now there are no more smileys :worried: This is weird
30 minutes ago I've seen how many entries I have for Daily Crown, but just now there are no more smileys

This is weird
18x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago, edited 7 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1464892]Hi All Since Olimpia is here for several years, I believe she knows what matches mean an how to u them. [b]I think the question is how to use additional matches or moves (e.g. thhose won in Astro Auction)[/b] For these I'm wondering to how to use them. I've won some matches and moves also but when I play the game there are no additional matches or moves that I can use??? So how to use those - I couldn't find any way to do that. [b]If anyone has a solution, please let us know.[/b] Also I won an additional [b]Daily Crown[/b] entry but it is nowhere to be seen and there is no free entry when I played a free game (but this could be a glitch due to all changes) [img]https://i.imgur.com/HHUQcp9.jpg[/img][/quote] Hi Goran M! :wave: I also agree that Olimpia's question possibly pertains to [b][u]how[/u] to use those matches[/b] won in the Astro Auctions when those games are played. I have the same question as her as well as you in that I also can't figure out where it is located and how to use it in the games. :confused: Since the RT & VP I won in the auctions was added to my totals soon after winning I thought that the games would also have some sort of update that reflects the additional matches won, as I play the games... I also won 4 Daily Crown Entries yesterday and just assumed that it was taken into account in today's draw (as we only ever see a notification that we have "x" number of entries in the Daily Grand on our Win It tab but I've ever seen anything similar for Daily Crown). [b]It would be great it we can have something similar for [u]Daily Crown[/u] that confirms our qualifying number of entries for the next day...[/b] Maybe it's just system glitches that must be sorted out but maybe someone knows already and can guide us... :flushed: All the best with your bidding in the Astro Auctions! thumbsup: Kind regards & God bless :pray: Jenny Julies
Goran M. posted:
Hi All

Hi Goran M!

I also agree that Olimpia's question possibly pertains to how to use those matches won in the Astro Auctions when those games are played.

I have the same question as her as well as you in that I also can't figure out where it is located and how to use it in the games.

Since the RT & VP I won in the auctions was added to my totals soon after winning I thought that the games would also have some sort of update that reflects the additional matches won, as I play the games...

I also won 4 Daily Crown Entries yesterday and just assumed that it was taken into account in today's draw (as we only ever see a notification that we have "x" number of entries in the Daily Grand on our Win It tab but I've ever seen anything similar for Daily Crown). It would be great it we can have something similar for Daily Crown that confirms our qualifying number of entries for the next day...

Maybe it's just system glitches that must be sorted out but maybe someone knows already and can guide us...

All the best with your bidding in the Astro Auctions! thumbsup:

Kind regards & God bless

Jenny Julies
JENNY J.

South Africa

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1464908][quote=1464892]Hi All Since Olimpia is here for several years, I believe she knows what matches mean an how to u them. [b]I think the question is how to use additional matches or moves (e.g. thhose won in Astro Auction)[/b] For these I'm wondering to how to use them. I've won some matches and moves also but when I play the game there are no additional matches or moves that I can use??? So how to use those - I couldn't find any way to do that. [b]If anyone has a solution, please let us know.[/b] Also I won an additional [b]Daily Crown[/b] entry but it is nowhere to be seen and there is no free entry when I played a free game (but this could be a glitch due to all changes) [img]https://i.imgur.com/HHUQcp9.jpg[/img][/quote] Hi Goran M! :wave: I also agree that Olimpia's question possibly pertains to [b][u]how[/u] to use those matches[/b] won in the Astro Auctions when those games are played. I have the same question as her as well as you in that I also can't figure out where it is located and how to use it in the games. :confused: Since the RT & VP I won in the auctions was added to my totals soon after winning I thought that the games would also have some sort of update that reflects the additional matches won, as I play the games... I also won 4 Daily Crown Entries yesterday and just assumed that it was taken into account in today's draw (as we only ever see a notification that we have "x" number of entries in the Daily Grand on our Win It tab but I've ever seen anything similar for Daily Crown). [b]It would be great it we can have something similar for [u]Daily Crown[/u] that confirms our qualifying number of entries for the next day...[/b] Maybe it's just system glitches that must be sorted out but maybe someone knows already and can guide us... :flushed: All the best with your bidding in the Astro Auctions! thumbsup: Kind regards & God bless :pray: Jenny Julies[/quote] When you win some MOVES or MATCHES in ASTRO AUCTIONS, you will see them on POKER (both of them) or Zackjack (matches). [img]https://i.imgur.com/WjaWxnT.jpg[/img] In Poker, we have ONE FREE Move...the possibility to move the card from one hand to the other. The other Moves are PAID Moves...you need to use Moves that you have in your Account...but, you can ,also, use TCredits (bad solution). [img]https://i.imgur.com/sAmbnQt.jpg[/img] As for the MATCHES, in Poker, we have 2 FREE Matches and 3 PAID ones during the first 10 games...then we have only ONE FREE and 4 PAID Matches. After some more games, ALL Matches become PAID. Matches can be used for BOTH Grandmaster Poker and Zackjack...Moves are used only in Poker game. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EiCwT6M.jpg[/img] In Zackjack, you have TWO FREE Matches (burns-flames) for the first 50 games... plus 3 paid . After that you have ONE free and 4 paid Matches until 100 games...then all Matches are paid. You can buy Moves and Matches ONLY between the games...NOT during a game.
JENNY J. posted:
Goran M. posted:
Hi All

Hi Goran M!

I also agree that Olimpia's question possibly pertains to how to use those matches won in the Astro Auctions when those games are played.

I have the same question as her as well as you in that I also can't figure out where it is located and how to use it in the games.

Since the RT & VP I won in the auctions was added to my totals soon after winning I thought that the games would also have some sort of update that reflects the additional matches won, as I play the games...

I also won 4 Daily Crown Entries yesterday and just assumed that it was taken into account in today's draw (as we only ever see a notification that we have "x" number of entries in the Daily Grand on our Win It tab but I've ever seen anything similar for Daily Crown). It would be great it we can have something similar for Daily Crown that confirms our qualifying number of entries for the next day...

Maybe it's just system glitches that must be sorted out but maybe someone knows already and can guide us...

All the best with your bidding in the Astro Auctions! thumbsup:

Kind regards & God bless

Jenny Julies

When you win some MOVES or MATCHES in ASTRO AUCTIONS, you will
see them on POKER (both of them) or Zackjack (matches).

In Poker, we have ONE FREE Move...the possibility to move the card from
one hand to the other. The other Moves are PAID Moves...you need to use
Moves that you have in your Account...but, you can ,also, use TCredits (bad
solution).

As for the MATCHES, in Poker, we have 2 FREE Matches and 3 PAID ones
during the first 10 games...then we have only ONE FREE and 4 PAID Matches.
After some more games, ALL Matches become PAID.

Matches can be used for BOTH Grandmaster Poker and Zackjack...Moves
are used only in Poker game.

In Zackjack, you have TWO FREE Matches (burns-flames) for the first 50 games...
plus 3 paid .
After that you have ONE free and 4 paid Matches until 100 games...then all
Matches are paid.

You can buy Moves and Matches ONLY between the games...NOT during a game.
118x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,208 | Followers: 1,522 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 days ago More by Snezana M.

Does the boss stand about 30 minutes for the $ 50 Amazon card auction unlocked as in the picture? [img]https://i.imgur.com/v6PYxw1.jpg[/img]
Does the boss stand about 30 minutes for the $ 50 Amazon card auction unlocked as in the picture?
27x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings