Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Knockout Trivia

Posted 2 months ago

So dissapointed waited 2:44 minutes only to get to this?[img]https://i.imgur.com/9irU2nC.png[/img]
So dissapointed waited 2:44 minutes only to get to this?
Vanessa M.

South Africa

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1464879]So dissapointed waited 2:44 minutes only to get to this?[img]https://i.imgur.com/9irU2nC.png[/img][/quote] Hi Vanessa, Maybe next game you have more luck and be there when it starts. Regards
Vanessa M. posted:

Hi Vanessa,

Maybe next game you have more luck and be there when it starts.

Regards
48x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Don't forget to press "next game" after one is over, so you can see the time and enter the new one. Good luck with Trivia. It is great game!
Don't forget to press "next game" after one is over, so you can see the time and enter the new one. Good luck with Trivia. It is great game!
5x SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

I have received this before also, Sometimes if it is a Newbie KO round this will come up. but usually when you first try to enter. I usually check back in a few minutes and try and get into the next match. If I have the patience that day :smile:
I have received this before also, Sometimes if it is a Newbie KO round this will come up. but usually when you first try to enter. I usually check back in a few minutes and try and get into the next match. If I have the patience that day
Jean R.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Vanessa It happens all the time Just have a little patient and wait around you will get a chance to play it's a fun game, i try to play every day got a runner up badge today. Best of luck
Hi Vanessa
It happens all the time Just have a little patient and wait around
you will get a chance to play it's a fun game, i try to play every day got a runner up badge today.

Best of luck
Stephanie .

Belize

Liked by Bruce H. Marcsi L.

Posted 2 months ago

I suggest you Refresh you'r System sure you will See the Good Results All the best
I suggest you Refresh you'r System sure you will See the Good Results
All the best
Basheer M.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Sometimes you've got to be patient with the Knockout Trivia game. It takes awhile to process things. You're going to really feel good when you win! Just keep playing and getting the answers right and then, somehow, someway you win. Finally you can celebrate the victory! Knockout Trivia isn't a easy game to win. You're playing against some of the greatest minds in the world. Stick in there and prepare to have a lot of fun!
Sometimes you've got to be patient with the Knockout Trivia game. It takes awhile to process things. You're going to really feel good when you win! Just keep playing and getting the answers right and then, somehow, someway you win. Finally you can celebrate the victory!
Knockout Trivia isn't a easy game to win. You're playing against some of the greatest minds in the world. Stick in there and prepare to have a lot of fun!
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Venessa, yes this game please always keep your eyes on count down timer. All the best. Benni
Hi Venessa, yes this game please always keep your eyes on count down timer.
All the best.
Benni
Benni Glodie N.

South Africa

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hi Vanessa M! :wave: [b]I know that feeling![/b] :disappointed: It happened to me also a twice! The first time I didn't set the timer to warn me when the game would start. I got distracted with other SFI tasks and by the time I remembered that about the KO Trivia game I got presented with a similar message! The second time my internet connection kept stalling prior to the game starting and again just as the game started & again that dreaded message! So, just some [b][u]tips[/u][/b]: - Always ensure you [b]set the timer to warn you of the game starting[/b]; - Once you've [b]ticked the box to play the game, keep your eye on it[/b] and [b]remain focused between the questions[/b] (I have a bad tendency of try to multitask as the game is underway!); - [b]Ensure your internet connection is working optimally[/b]; - [b]Use that disappointment as determination to get into the games and win some[/b] :sparkles: (I'm a 10 time winner of which 2 I've just won during the past half an hour :dancer:); - [b]Play at least your 3 Free KO Trivia Games everyday[/b] (you'll become more confident if not addicted, like me, in no time!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) and then lastly - [b]Challenge a friend[/b] to play Knockout Trivia and find out who's the better player! Have your friend use your winning following link (provided in an email notification when you win or if you are a runner-up) and they will instantly receive 25 free Rewardicals just for signing up as your PRM...and you can now automatically earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn and Direct Commissions too! Note: Applies to NEW Zing Network members only. Needless to mention, KO Trivia game is one of my favorite SFI Games! Playing it daily not only increases ones general knowledge, it is also a fun part of our SFI business with the added [b]bonus of Leaderboard Points, a badge and 10 Rewardical Tokens for each 1 TCredit spent[/b]. :thumbsup: :clap: All the best to your winnings on this platform! Kind regards and God bless :pray: Jenny Julies
Hi Vanessa M!

I know that feeling!

It happened to me also a twice!

The first time I didn't set the timer to warn me when the game would start. I got distracted with other SFI tasks and by the time I remembered that about the KO Trivia game I got presented with a similar message!

The second time my internet connection kept stalling prior to the game starting and again just as the game started & again that dreaded message!

So, just some tips:

- Always ensure you set the timer to warn you of the game starting;

- Once you've ticked the box to play the game, keep your eye on it and remain focused between the questions (I have a bad tendency of try to multitask as the game is underway!);

- Ensure your internet connection is working optimally;

- Use that disappointment as determination to get into the games and win some
(I'm a 10 time winner of which 2 I've just won during the past half an hour
);

- Play at least your 3 Free KO Trivia Games everyday (you'll become more confident if not addicted, like me, in no time!
) and then lastly

- Challenge a friend to play Knockout Trivia and find out who's the better player! Have your friend use your winning following link (provided in an email notification when you win or if you are a runner-up) and they will instantly receive 25 free Rewardicals just for signing up as your PRM...and you can now automatically earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn and Direct Commissions too! Note: Applies to NEW Zing Network members only.

Needless to mention, KO Trivia game is one of my favorite SFI Games! Playing it daily not only increases ones general knowledge, it is also a fun part of our SFI business with the added bonus of Leaderboard Points, a badge and 10 Rewardical Tokens for each 1 TCredit spent.

All the best to your winnings on this platform!

Kind regards and God bless

Jenny Julies
SUPPORT
JENNY J.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hello vanessa you must wait for next match and you can get Start after tape OK key. The countdown startede after you can play. You have to play 3 free match after you play with tcredit. Hope you won
Hello vanessa
you must wait for next match and you can get Start after tape OK key. The countdown startede after you can play. You have to play 3 free match after you play with tcredit.
Hope you won
Mohammed H.

Morocco

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1464879]So dissapointed waited 2:44 minutes only to get to this?[img]https://i.imgur.com/9irU2nC.png[/img][/quote] Vanessa M - Always set the timer. Patience is prudence, please have patience. Good luck in your future KOT games. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Vanessa M. posted:

Vanessa M - Always set the timer. Patience is prudence, please have patience. Good luck in your future KOT games. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings