Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

"No Get Rich Quick" Gateway Is Live! - I'm Already Posting Ads...

Posted 4 months ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [b]"No Get Rich Quick" Gateway is live! - I'm Already Posting Ads All Over The Net.[/b] [b]Since,[/b] I post ONLY Free Ads, I started posting them as soon as I read about it on stream. [b]Have you started promoting NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway?[/b] [b]Well,[/b] let me get back to posting ads before everyone else get started! [b]Tip:[/b] Get started now, posting your ads all over the place before the other 8 Millions members get started!:sunglasses:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

"No Get Rich Quick" Gateway is live! - I'm Already Posting Ads All Over The Net.

Since, I post ONLY Free Ads, I started posting them as soon as I read about it on stream.

Have you started promoting NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway?

Well, let me get back to posting ads before everyone else get started!

Tip: Get started now, posting your ads all over the place before the other 8 Millions members get started!
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Rosemary F. 1 Reply

Thanks Tommie. I will check it out and start posting.
3x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1464887]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [b]"No Get Rich Quick" Gateway is live! - I'm Already Posting Ads All Over The Net.[/b] [b]Since,[/b] I post ONLY Free Ads, I started posting them as soon as I read about it on stream. [b]Have you started promoting NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway?[/b] [b]Well,[/b] let me get back to posting ads before everyone else get started! [b]Tip:[/b] Get started now, posting your ads all over the place before the other 8 Millions members get started!:sunglasses:[/quote] Hey Tommie I was keeping an eye out to for the new gateway and as soon as I saw it I started to post it as well as well as change some of my other ads around. Like you I was hoping to get a jump on the crowd. good luck Kevin Deaney
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

"No Get Rich Quick" Gateway is live! - I'm Already Posting Ads All Over The Net.

Since, I post ONLY Free Ads, I started posting them as soon as I read about it on stream.

Tip: Get started now, posting your ads all over the place before the other 8 Millions members get started!

Hey Tommie
I was keeping an eye out to for the new gateway and as soon as I saw it I started to post it as well as well as change some of my other ads around.
Like you I was hoping to get a jump on the crowd.
good luck
Kevin Deaney
2x SUPPORT
kevin d.

United States

[quote=1464894]Thanks Tommie. I will check it out and start posting.[/quote] Hi Rosemary, That's a wise move before everyone else start posting ads. You'll find your new [b]"No Get Rich Quick"[/b] Gateway at: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount [b]Well,[/b] let me get back to posting my ads all over the net!:sunglasses:
Rosemary F. posted:

Hi Rosemary,

That's a wise move before everyone else start posting ads.

You'll find your new "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway at: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount

Well, let me get back to posting my ads all over the net!
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1464896][quote=1464887]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [b]"No Get Rich Quick" Gateway is live! - I'm Already Posting Ads All Over The Net.[/b] [b]Since,[/b] I post ONLY Free Ads, I started posting them as soon as I read about it on stream. [b]Have you started promoting NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway?[/b] [b]Well,[/b] let me get back to posting ads before everyone else get started! [b]Tip:[/b] Get started now, posting your ads all over the place before the other 8 Millions members get started!:sunglasses:[/quote] Hey Tommie I was keeping an eye out to for the new gateway and as soon as I saw it I started to post it as well as well as change some of my other ads around. Like you I was hoping to get a jump on the crowd. good luck Kevin Deaney [/quote] Hi Kevin, [b]It's true,[/b] The Early Birds (Affiliates) Get The Worms (Signups)! I'm getting back to posting ads as soon as I finish this post! Lets get the jump before they know what hit them! [b]I hope[/b] I'm not sharing to much... I haven't wrote my book yet!:sunglasses:
kevin d. posted:
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Hey Tommie
I was keeping an eye out to for the new gateway and as soon as I saw it I started to post it as well as well as change some of my other ads around.
Like you I was hoping to get a jump on the crowd.
good luck
Kevin Deaney

Hi Kevin,

It's true, The Early Birds (Affiliates) Get The Worms (Signups)!

I'm getting back to posting ads as soon as I finish this post!

Lets get the jump before they know what hit them!

I hope I'm not sharing to much... I haven't wrote my book yet!
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Me Too - now advertising it as my SFI Co-op page.
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #19

[quote=1464940]Me Too - now advertising it as my SFI Co-op page. [/quote] The man with the [b]Paper Bag[/b] over his head is bound to get our visitors attention! I'm sure we're get some signups from people who have seen SFI before! I'm excited about the new gateway!:sunglasses:
Phill R. posted:

The man with the Paper Bag over his head is bound to get our visitors attention!

I'm sure we're get some signups from people who have seen SFI before!

I'm excited about the new gateway!

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Yes I have written my article to post at all my social media outlets. I love social media as I have over 10,000 connections with new requests daily. So did a quick blast at Facebook Groups and LinketIn etc.
Yes I have written my article to post at all my social media outlets.
I love social media as I have over 10,000 connections with new requests daily.
So did a quick blast at Facebook Groups and LinketIn etc.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

[quote=1464968]Yes I have written my article to post at all my social media outlets. I love social media as I have over 10,000 connections with new requests daily. So did a quick blast at Facebook Groups and LinketIn etc.[/quote] Hi Maree, That's great! I'm sure that we're getting the jump on others by being active members!:sunglasses:
Maree W. posted:
Yes I have written my article to post at all my social media outlets.
I love social media as I have over 10,000 connections with new requests daily.
So did a quick blast at Facebook Groups and LinketIn etc.

Hi Maree,

That's great!

I'm sure that we're getting the jump on others by being active members!

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Eszter D.

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Tommie! The "No Get Rich Quick" (NGRQ) Gateway is a blast! It's sure going to take the internet revolution by storm. SFIers, let's make it happen... It can only get better! ...keep doing amaZING things!!!
Hi Tommie!

The "No Get Rich Quick" (NGRQ) Gateway is a blast! It's sure going to take the internet revolution by storm.

SFIers, let's make it happen...
It can only get better!

...keep doing amaZING things!!!
Kingsley N.

Nigeria

Liked by Tommie K. Eszter D.

Posted 4 months ago

I already post it
I already post it
Naomie F.

Haiti

Posted 4 months ago

Posted to several thousand on one safelist and have an ad running on one social platform. The early bird gets the worm! ;)
Posted to several thousand on one safelist and have an ad running on one social platform.

The early bird gets the worm! ;)

| Edit settings