Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The Only Way You Can Fail At SFI... Is To Do Nothing...

Posted 7 days ago More by Tommie K.

Hi SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... I'm always amazed how well SFI is put together from the members area to the forum to TripleClicks to... I haven't seen nothing like SFI since I been online, I guess that's why I have been a member for 16 years... SFI do [b]"Almost"[/b] everything for us if we do our part. [b]What's our part?[/b] [b]Simple,[/b] Just generate traffic to our Gateways and SFI will sell them on the advantages of joining SFI. [b]As I mentioned,[/b] I have been with SFI for 16 years and I have never tried to sell potential members to join SFI, I leave the selling and telling to SFI. I just promote the Gateways and let SFI work it's magic. - I don't have my own training methods, I leave that to SFI - I don't use my own tools, I use the tools that SFI provides - And Etc... [b]Is it amazing[/b] that I attained [b]Gold Team Leader[/b] Promoting ONLY the Free Gateway and using ONLY Free Advertising? [b]Well,[/b] It's NOT amazing to me, Just use the tools that SFI provides and anyone can grow a large team. [b]The Only Way You Can Fail At SFI... Is To Do Nothing...[/b] [b]Tip:[/b] Run down to the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter]Marketing Aids[/url] Section and grab some Text and Banners ads and start advertising today!:sunglasses:
Hi SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I'm always amazed how well SFI is put together from the members area to the forum to TripleClicks to...

I haven't seen nothing like SFI since I been online, I guess that's why I have been a member for 16 years...

SFI do "Almost" everything for us if we do our part.

What's our part?

Simple, Just generate traffic to our Gateways and SFI will sell them on the advantages of joining SFI.

As I mentioned, I have been with SFI for 16 years and I have never tried to sell potential members to join SFI, I leave the selling and telling to SFI. I just promote the Gateways and let SFI work it's magic.

- I don't have my own training methods, I leave that to SFI
- I don't use my own tools, I use the tools that SFI provides
- And Etc...

Is it amazing that I attained Gold Team Leader Promoting ONLY the Free Gateway and using ONLY Free Advertising?

Well, It's NOT amazing to me, Just use the tools that SFI provides and anyone can grow a large team.

The Only Way You Can Fail At SFI... Is To Do Nothing...

Tip: Run down to the Marketing Aids Section and grab some Text and Banners ads and start advertising today!
20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Mohammed H. 1 Reply

hello Tommie thank you for the advices Tip: Run down to the Marketing Aids Section and grab some Text and Banners ads and start advertising today!: question : where advertise?
hello Tommie
thank you for the advices
Tip: Run down to the Marketing Aids Section and grab some Text and Banners ads and start advertising today!: question : where advertise?
Mohammed H.

Morocco

Posted 7 days ago

Thank you Tommie for another encouraging post! And I agree that all that is required to attain success in SFI , or any other endeavor is EFFORT. The difference with SFI is that affiliates are given all the free training, tools and incentives to succeed. It's unfortunate that so many people buy into the myth that they can be successful by simply signing up for the opportunity and then do nothing to advance actions for success. A pot of water will not boil by itself--you have to turn the fire on! Anita Alicea
Thank you Tommie for another encouraging post! And I agree that all that is required to attain success in SFI , or any other endeavor is EFFORT. The difference with SFI is that affiliates are given all the free training, tools and incentives to succeed. It's unfortunate that so many people buy into the myth that they can be successful by simply signing up for the opportunity and then do nothing to advance actions for success. A pot of water will not boil by itself--you have to turn the fire on! Anita Alicea
SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

[quote=1464984]hello Tommie thank you for the advices Tip: Run down to the Marketing Aids Section and grab some Text and Banners ads and start advertising today!: question : where advertise?[/quote] Hi Mohammed, There are many places to advertising from Free To Paid advertising. [b]For me, I prefer Traditional Advertising Sites like:[/b] - Viral Mailers - Safelists - Traffic Exchanges - Classifieds - Adboards - FFA (Free For All) - Banner Ads Networks - And other Traditional advertising methods [b]A lot of members of the forum use:[/b] - Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn - And Etc...
Mohammed H. posted:
hello Tommie
thank you for the advices
Tip: Run down to the Marketing Aids Section and grab some Text and Banners ads and start advertising today!: question : where advertise?

Hi Mohammed,

There are many places to advertising from Free To Paid advertising.

For me, I prefer Traditional Advertising Sites like:
- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Traffic Exchanges
- Classifieds
- Adboards
- FFA (Free For All)
- Banner Ads Networks
- And other Traditional advertising methods

A lot of members of the forum use:
- Facebook
- Twitter
- LinkedIn
- And Etc...
20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Mohammed H. 1 Reply

Ok Tommie thank you very much:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Ok Tommie thank you very much

Mohammed H.

Morocco

[quote=1465002]Ok Tommie thank you very much:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/quote] Hi Mohammed, You can do a search on google for the sites that I listed. The internet is loaded with a lot of places to advertise for Free and/or Paid.:sunglasses:
Mohammed H. posted:
Ok Tommie thank you very much

Hi Mohammed,

You can do a search on google for the sites that I listed.

The internet is loaded with a lot of places to advertise for Free and/or Paid.
20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

SFI provides us almost all the tools required to do the business. Like a gardener being given the tools to dig and to cut, but being lazy and brainless, complains the given tools are useless. Are we short of ideas from SFI? Take our time to read and review and practice what we have learned and known. Knowledge accumulated is knowledge gained. Be creative! Don't be scare to make mistakes. We learn from them.
SFI provides us almost all the tools required to do the business. Like a gardener being given the tools to dig and to cut, but being lazy and brainless, complains the given tools are useless. Are we short of ideas from SFI? Take our time to read and review and practice what we have learned and known. Knowledge accumulated is knowledge gained. Be creative! Don't be scare to make mistakes. We learn from them.
5x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

yes if you don't do nothing here you are lacking behind,they are many things to experience here
yes if you don't do nothing here you are lacking behind,they are many things to experience here
john s.

Nigeria

| Edit settings