Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Advertising Links for Astro Auctions

Posted 7 days ago More by Kevin C.

Is there any Advertising material or links for advertising the New Astro Auctions. I have searched the advertising section but have failed to find any.
Is there any Advertising material or links for advertising the New Astro Auctions. I have searched the advertising section but have failed to find any.
Kevin C.

Australia

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Kevin, I think this link will work, just add your SFI affiliate link at the end of the link https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/ , make sure to test it before posting it on advertising platforms. If it doesn't work contact TripleClicks/SFI support. Best of luck, Granstan
Hi Kevin,

I think this link will work, just add your SFI affiliate link at the end of the link www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/ , make sure to test it before posting it on advertising platforms. If it doesn't work contact TripleClicks/SFI support.

Best of luck,
Granstan
Grantley W.

Turks And Caicos Islands

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1464992]Is there any Advertising material or links for advertising the New Astro Auctions. I have searched the advertising section but have failed to find any.[/quote] Hi Kevin, From the announcement: [b]Q: I think a lot of my friends and family might be interested in participating in Astro Auctions.  How can I introduce them to Astro and be credited as the referrer?[/b] For right now, you can refer them to the Astro Auction index (include your SFI ID number in the link like this: http://www.tripleclicks.com/12345/Astro/).  In the near future, we will be introducing a special new gateway that you can use that will allow you to gift them a TCredit so they can experience an Astro Auction 100% FREE!  "100% no risk and guaranteed to win prizes" is a very powerful offer we think you'll agree!
Kevin C. posted:

Hi Kevin,

From the announcement:

Q: I think a lot of my friends and family might be interested in participating in Astro Auctions.  How can I introduce them to Astro and be credited as the referrer?
For right now, you can refer them to the Astro Auction index (include your SFI ID number in the link like this: http://www.tripleclicks.com/12345/Astro/).  In the near future, we will be introducing a special new gateway that you can use that will allow you to gift them a TCredit so they can experience an Astro Auction 100% FREE!  "100% no risk and guaranteed to win prizes" is a very powerful offer we think you'll agree!
Gery

United States

Posted 7 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

But as I've mentioned in other threads about this, keep in mind that we're still in what is essentially a soft launch for affiliates. There is only one item that anyone not in SFI would be interested in (Amazon gift cards), so you may want to hold off until we've moved out of the soft launch and have more items for non-affiliates. Remember, you may only have one chance with friends, family.
But as I've mentioned in other threads about this, keep in mind that we're still in what is essentially a soft launch for affiliates. There is only one item that anyone not in SFI would be interested in (Amazon gift cards), so you may want to hold off until we've moved out of the soft launch and have more items for non-affiliates. Remember, you may only have one chance with friends, family.
Gery

United States

Grantley, thankyou for your reply. Kevin C
Grantley, thankyou for your reply.
Kevin C
Kevin C.

Australia

[quote=1465013]But as I've mentioned in other threads about this, keep in mind that we're still in what is essentially a soft launch for affiliates. There is only one item that anyone not in SFI would be interested in (Amazon gift cards), so you may want to hold off until we've moved out of the soft launch and have more items for non-affiliates. Remember, you may only have one chance with friends, family.[/quote] Gerry, Thank you for your quick reply. I will hang off on promoting until you have it sorted. All the best Kevin C
Gery posted:

Gerry, Thank you for your quick reply.
I will hang off on promoting until you have it sorted.
All the best
Kevin C
Kevin C.

Australia

Posted 7 days ago

This is definitely something to tell people about. It is incredible all of the prizes that you win even if you don't win the auction. All affiliates should get active and play. That would mean more TCredit sales of course! :smiley:
This is definitely something to tell people about. It is incredible all of the prizes that you win even if you don't win the auction. All affiliates should get active and play. That would mean more TCredit sales of course!
Keith S.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H. Andrew A.

Posted 7 days ago

Thanks Grantlev for the link information, I will try it and also informed all my down lines. That will help us to get faster to top.
Thanks Grantlev for the link information, I will try it and also informed all my down lines. That will help us to get faster to top.
SUPPORT
Akpobome B.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings