Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

$50 Amazon card !

Posted 2 months ago More by Snezana M.

Does the boss stand about 40 minutes of $ 50 Amazon Card auction unlocked as in the picture? Why not start it for 40-50 minutes? Or it is different to you [img]https://i.imgur.com/OErsRnl.jpg[/img] Naturally, lots of TC credits have been put in place
Does the boss stand about 40 minutes of $ 50 Amazon Card auction unlocked as in the picture? Why not start it for 40-50 minutes? Or it is different to you

Naturally, lots of TC credits have been put in place
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Snezana M.

It's an auction You are officially entered in Astro Auction # 303 for: (1) $ 50 cash card for ANY item your heart desires from Amazon! Is there any explanation why he does not move?
It's an auction You are officially entered in Astro Auction # 303 for:

(1) $ 50 cash card for ANY item your heart desires from Amazon! Is there any explanation why he does not move?
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Snezana Been waiting here also on that Auction for awhile now here myself.
Hi Snezana
Been waiting here also on that Auction for awhile now here myself.
2x SUPPORT
Steven S.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

When boarding preparations are completed, it will move to ready (launch) stage. It might look like it's completed, but it probably has a minute or two to go to finish. UPDDATE: Perhaps there is a glitch, now that I look further. Hang on, we'll get it resolved asap.
When boarding preparations are completed, it will move to ready (launch) stage. It might look like it's completed, but it probably has a minute or two to go to finish.

UPDDATE: Perhaps there is a glitch, now that I look further. Hang on, we'll get it resolved asap.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Snezana M.

[quote=1465009]When boarding preparations are completed, it will move to ready (launch) stage. It might look like it's completed, but it probably has a minute or two to go to finish.[/quote] Thank you sir Gery, usually when the blue line comes to the end of the auction starts in 2-3 minutes, here it is 1 hour and more, so it's weird, because until now this has not happened ... I hope it will hasten and that everything Alright. That is a bug or something. I hope for fast resignation, because a large number of TCs are in the game ... I'm sure you will be reset.
Gery posted:
When boarding preparations are completed, it will move to ready (launch) stage. It might look like it's completed, but it probably has a minute or two to go to finish.

Thank you sir Gery, usually when the blue line comes to the end of the auction starts in 2-3 minutes, here it is 1 hour and more, so it's weird, because until now this has not happened ... I hope it will hasten and that everything Alright.

That is a bug or something. I hope for fast resignation, because a large number of TCs are in the game ... I'm sure you will be reset.
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

The issue that had stalled that auction has been resolved and the winnings announced and awarded.
The issue that had stalled that auction has been resolved and the winnings announced and awarded.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings