Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

When will we see banners for the new gateway?

Posted 2 months ago More by James J.

They would look cool on the website I am now building.
James J.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello James, l wish l could help you but I'm not knowledgeable about the gateway to give you advice. I'm sure someone with more experience will help you.
Hello James, l wish l could help you but I'm not knowledgeable about the gateway to give you advice. I'm sure someone with more experience will help you.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Jean R. 1 Reply

Hi James, The new gateway is out. If you go to your account and then click on Team Building it will show new gateways. Or go to the marketing tab and click on my gateways. I already started using this today, on many of my Traffic exchanges.
Hi James, The new gateway is out. If you go to your account and then click on Team Building it will show new gateways.
Or go to the marketing tab and click on my gateways. I already started using this today, on many of my Traffic exchanges.
Jean R.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Jean R Thank you for sharing this important information. :thumbsup::running: Have a great day! Monika T
Hi Jean R
Thank you for sharing this important information.

Have a great day!
Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1465032]Hi James, The new gateway is out. If you go to your account and then click on Team Building it will show new gateways. Or go to the marketing tab and click on my gateways. I already started using this today, on many of my Traffic exchanges.[/quote] Hello Jean, I really do not understand you please. This is what Mr Gery said and we are still expecting the new gateway [b]D. A new way to build your team and boost commissions Astro Auctions are a powerful new online auction hybrid, deserving of similar innovation in its marketing.  To that end, [u]we will be coming out with an amazing new affiliate gateway that will allow you to recruit PRMs[/u] by offering them FREE participation in an Astro Auction of their choice!  Keep in mind that with just their single free bid (via a TCredit that you'll provide transparently), they'll have the opportunity to win the item being auctioned, plus the opportunity to win the Rocket Box jackpot, the Supernova jackpot, and Pick The Bid, too!  They're also guaranteed to win at least 10 Rewardicals and at least two additional Constellation Prizes!  What a deal, right?!  Yes, with Astro Auctions, we've got a true game-changer that can flip the switch to an explosion of growth, new revenues, and commissions for every affiliate.  Stay tuned.[/b] Best regards.
Jean R. posted:
Hi James, The new gateway is out. If you go to your account and then click on Team Building it will show new gateways.
Or go to the marketing tab and click on my gateways. I already started using this today, on many of my Traffic exchanges.

Hello Jean,
I really do not understand you please.

This is what Mr Gery said and we are still expecting the new gateway

D. A new way to build your team and boost commissions

Astro Auctions are a powerful new online auction hybrid, deserving of similar innovation in its marketing.  To that end, we will be coming out with an amazing new affiliate gateway that will allow you to recruit PRMs by offering them FREE participation in an Astro Auction of their choice!  Keep in mind that with just their single free bid (via a TCredit that you'll provide transparently), they'll have the opportunity to win the item being auctioned, plus the opportunity to win the Rocket Box jackpot, the Supernova jackpot, and Pick The Bid, too!  They're also guaranteed to win at least 10 Rewardicals and at least two additional Constellation Prizes!  What a deal, right?!  Yes, with Astro Auctions, we've got a true game-changer that can flip the switch to an explosion of growth, new revenues, and commissions for every affiliate.  Stay tuned.

Best regards.
9x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

James Re the new Gateway add-on, NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway http://www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/NGRQ Note: XXXXXXXX Replaced with your SFI Account Number. or On the home page of SFi Click; Marketing and Click Gateway Designed for those business owners who want to "filter out" non-serious prospects (people who believe they can do nothing and that money's just going to fall into their laps), this Gateway includes an impressive list of reasons to join SFI and lets prospective affiliates know right up front that there are no shortcuts to success. Arthur Rogers
James
Re the new Gateway add-on,
NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway
www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/NGRQ
Note: XXXXXXXX Replaced with your SFI Account Number.
or On the home page of SFi
Click; Marketing and Click Gateway
Designed for those business owners who want to "filter out" non-serious prospects (people who believe they can do nothing and that money's just going to fall into their laps), this Gateway includes an impressive list of reasons to join SFI and lets prospective affiliates know right up front that there are no shortcuts to success.

Arthur Rogers
Arthur R.

United States

Posted 2 months ago 3 Replies

[quote=1465021]They would look cool on the website I am now building.[/quote] Hi James, We're working on some banners for the NGRQ and "Skeptic buster" Gateways. Watch for an announcement. In the meantime, there are numerous, mostly generic banners in our Marketing Center you could use and link up to either of these Gateways. It's not critical that the banner exactly match the Gateway. BTW, if we could fast-track a banner or two for you...what size would you want?
James J. posted:

Hi James,

We're working on some banners for the NGRQ and "Skeptic buster" Gateways. Watch for an announcement. In the meantime, there are numerous, mostly generic banners in our Marketing Center you could use and link up to either of these Gateways. It's not critical that the banner exactly match the Gateway.

BTW, if we could fast-track a banner or two for you...what size would you want?
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

James, you should post questions like this in the "Ask Gery" Category. Please specify which new program/website has aroused your greatest interest. New [b]Brain Sprint[/b] Banners have just been released in our Eager Zebra Marketing Aids. https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter Best Wishes,
James, you should post questions like this in the "Ask Gery" Category.

Please specify which new program/website has aroused your greatest interest.

New Brain Sprint Banners have just been released in our Eager Zebra Marketing Aids.
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

Best Wishes,
13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1465052][quote=1465021]They would look cool on the website I am now building.[/quote] Hi James, We're working on some banners for the NGRQ and "Skeptic buster" Gateways. Watch for an announcement. In the meantime, there are numerous, mostly generic banners in our Marketing Center you could use and link up to either of these Gateways. It's not critical that the banner exactly match the Gateway. BTW, if we could fast-track a banner or two for you...what size would you want?[/quote] My vote for banner size to fast-track would be 468x60, 250x250, and 728x90. Just my two cents' worth. Thanks for asking for our input, Gery!
Gery posted:
James J. posted:

Hi James,

We're working on some banners for the NGRQ and "Skeptic buster" Gateways. Watch for an announcement. In the meantime, there are numerous, mostly generic banners in our Marketing Center you could use and link up to either of these Gateways. It's not critical that the banner exactly match the Gateway.

My vote for banner size to fast-track would be 468x60, 250x250, and 728x90.

Just my two cents' worth. Thanks for asking for our input, Gery!
54x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1465070][quote=1465052][quote=1465021]They would look cool on the website I am now building.[/quote] Hi James, We're working on some banners for the NGRQ and "Skeptic buster" Gateways. Watch for an announcement. In the meantime, there are numerous, mostly generic banners in our Marketing Center you could use and link up to either of these Gateways. It's not critical that the banner exactly match the Gateway. BTW, if we could fast-track a banner or two for you...what size would you want?[/quote] My vote for banner size to fast-track would be 468x60, 250x250, and 728x90. Just my two cents' worth. Thanks for asking for our input, Gery! [/quote] Also, we need the 125x125 which is a standard size like the 468x60 which most sites uses. Of course, the 600x300 is popular too!
Michael A. posted:
Gery posted:
James J. posted:

Hi James,

My vote for banner size to fast-track would be 468x60, 250x250, and 728x90.

Just my two cents' worth. Thanks for asking for our input, Gery!

Also, we need the 125x125 which is a standard size like the 468x60 which most sites uses.

Of course, the 600x300 is popular too!
23x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Congrats in advance
Congrats in advance
Mary D.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1465052][quote=1465021]They would look cool on the website I am now building.[/quote] Hi James, We're working on some banners for the NGRQ and "Skeptic buster" Gateways. Watch for an announcement. In the meantime, there are numerous, mostly generic banners in our Marketing Center you could use and link up to either of these Gateways. It's not critical that the banner exactly match the Gateway. BTW, if we could fast-track a banner or two for you...what size would you want?[/quote] I would love to see 300x250 and 468x60 banners fast tracked they are common for blogs and exchanges. Andy Zeus Anderson
Gery posted:
James J. posted:

Hi James,

I would love to see 300x250 and 468x60 banners fast tracked they are common for blogs and exchanges.

Andy Zeus Anderson
61x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings