Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Consistency pays off!

Posted 4 months ago More by Jorge C.

Yeeiii!!! I´m so happy! I said to my self that I would not touch or buy any TCredits until I would win 100 of them on T TIME, and today my consistency paid OFF! Any one can Do it if you only focus on it!
Yeeiii!!! I´m so happy! I said to my self that I would not touch or buy any TCredits until I would win 100 of them on T TIME, and today my consistency paid OFF!
Any one can Do it if you only focus on it!
Jorge C.

Mexico

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1465058]Yeeiii!!! I´m so happy! I said to my self that I would not touch or buy any TCredits until I would win 100 of them on T TIME, and today my consistency paid OFF! Any one can Do it if you only focus on it! [/quote] Play each and every hour you can well worth it!!!! 450 x winner in 46 months.
Jorge C. posted:
Yeeiii!!! I´m so happy! I said to my self that I would not touch or buy any TCredits until I would win 100 of them on T TIME, and today my consistency paid OFF!

Play each and every hour you can well worth it!!!! 450 x winner in 46 months.
Roberta bobbie C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

That's great! Have you visited the Astro Auctions yet. There are some great payouts offered Bill
That's great! Have you visited the Astro Auctions yet. There are some great payouts offered
Bill
SUPPORT
Bill N.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Jorge Great works and great to know that consistency is the key. Winning 100 TC on T Time all together is good. I think everyone of us would put this consistency into use on the diverse opportunities SFI had offer. Keep being consistent, it pays!!! Michael.E
Hello Jorge
Great works and great to know that consistency is the key. Winning 100 TC on T Time all together is good.
I think everyone of us would put this consistency into use on the diverse opportunities SFI had offer.

Keep being consistent, it pays!!!

Michael.E
SUPPORT
Michael E.

Nigeria

I´ll visit them soon now that I have a decent amount of T Credits lol! thanks!
I´ll visit them soon now that I have a decent amount of T Credits lol! thanks!
Jorge C.

Mexico

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1465058]Yeeiii!!! I´m so happy! I said to my self that I would not touch or buy any TCredits until I would win 100 of them on T TIME, and today my consistency paid OFF! Any one can Do it if you only focus on it! [/quote] Jorge C - I'm asking you, have you been winning around 18times per day? Great job. A commendable undertaking!!Wow. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Jorge C. posted:

Jorge C - I'm asking you, have you been winning around 18times per day? Great job. A commendable undertaking!!Wow.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Yusuf O. Bill N.

No I haven´t win 18 times per day, we´re allowed to win only once, it has been every day for the last 273 days without missing one single day!
No I haven´t win 18 times per day, we´re allowed to win only once, it has been every day for the last 273 days without missing one single day!
Jorge C.

Mexico

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Yusuf O. Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago

Great to see it start happening for you my friend!
Great to see it start happening for you my friend!
William T.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1465058]Yeeiii!!! I´m so happy! I said to my self that I would not touch or buy any TCredits until I would win 100 of them on T TIME, and today my consistency paid OFF! Any one can Do it if you only focus on it! [/quote] Hello Jorge, While you were consistent to accumulate 100 TCredits, you are surely of great resolve not to have even used any in the process. Now that you have so much, SFI Tripleclicks offers a great variety of opportunities to give you value for every TCredit you use. I hope you'll invest them as wisely as you accumulated them. Regards and best wishes! Yusuf O.
Jorge C. posted:

Hello Jorge,

While you were consistent to accumulate 100 TCredits, you are surely of great resolve not to have even used any in the process.

Now that you have so much, SFI Tripleclicks offers a great variety of opportunities to give you value for every TCredit you use.

I hope you'll invest them as wisely as you accumulated them.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.
6x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings