Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How To Become BTL in your first month

Posted 2 months ago More by Jagunmolu A.

Hello, Did you want me to give you a plan on how to become BTL in 1 month
Hello,
Did you want me to give you a plan on how to become BTL in 1 month
SUPPORT
Jagunmolu A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Give it to us all Charles R
Give it to us all

Charles R
SUPPORT
Charles R.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Franklin H. 1 Reply

You joined a week ago and you are qualified to make a statement like that! I wish you luck in your endeavors. You have a lot of learning to obtain, first!
You joined a week ago and you are qualified to make a statement like that! I wish you luck in your endeavors. You have a lot of learning to obtain, first!
3x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by James M.

[quote=1465071]Hello, Did you want me to give you a plan on how to become BTL in 1 month[/quote] I would be very interested in how your plan compares with how I achieved it especially in regards to the cost comparison and the foundations for future automatic revenue streams. James M Always moving forward
Jagunmolu A. posted:
Hello,

I would be very interested in how your plan compares with how I achieved it especially in regards to the cost comparison and the foundations for future automatic revenue streams.

James M
Always moving forward
3x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 2 months ago More by Gliceria P.

Hello, Jagunmolu! Congrats on your achievement! :star: Yes, please, we'd love you to share with us and the rest of SFI community, especially the newbies, your plan. It must have been a very successful plan as you have achieved STL in just over a week!:clap: If you can give us the details in point form, not in a very long paragraph without break, that would be perfect! Thank you!
Hello, Jagunmolu!
Congrats on your achievement!

Yes, please, we'd love you to share with us and the rest of SFI community, especially the newbies, your plan.

It must have been a very successful plan as you have achieved STL in just over a week!

If you can give us the details in point form, not in a very long paragraph without break, that would be perfect!
Thank you!

37x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations Jagunmolu; I am sure Forum Readers will be interested to learn how you achieved STL qualification in your First Week with SFI. Best Wishes,
Congratulations Jagunmolu;

I am sure Forum Readers will be interested to learn how you achieved STL qualification in your First Week with SFI.

Best Wishes,
13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by James M.

[quote=1465077]You joined a week ago and you are qualified to make a statement like that! I wish you luck in your endeavors. You have a lot of learning to obtain, first![/quote] I think he is qualified if he made silver Team Leader in a week. WELL DONE Always Moving Forward James M
Franklin H. posted:

I think he is qualified if he made silver Team Leader in a week. WELL DONE

Always Moving Forward

James M
3x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 2 months ago More by Franklin H.

I did not notice he had made Silver in one week. That will be an interesting read! Why not just tell us instead of asking us? Who could refuse to see how?
I did not notice he had made Silver in one week. That will be an interesting read! Why not just tell us instead of asking us? Who could refuse to see how?
3x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1465071]Hello, Did you want me to give you a plan on how to become BTL in 1 month[/quote] Hi Jagunmolu, Congrats on you attaining Silver Team Leader! I would like to hear your plan on how to become BTL in 1 month.:sunglasses:
Jagunmolu A. posted:
Hello,

Hi Jagunmolu,

Congrats on you attaining Silver Team Leader!

I would like to hear your plan on how to become BTL in 1 month.

23x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Jay E.

[quote=1465071]Hello, Did you want me to give you a plan on how to become BTL in 1 month[/quote] Congratulations on achieving STL in a very short time. I think this community will benefit from your experience. Thank you for sharing. Keep up the great work and keep moving up.
Jagunmolu A. posted:
Hello,

Congratulations on achieving STL in a very short time. I think this community will benefit from your experience. Thank you for sharing. Keep up the great work and keep moving up.
11x SUPPORT
Jay E.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Ray G. 2 Replies

That is very simple ... buy 3000 VPs and walla you are btl. You can buy your way to btl your first 5 minutes in business no need to wait a whole month.
That is very simple ... buy 3000 VPs and walla you are btl. You can buy your way to btl your first 5 minutes in business no need to wait a whole month.
10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Jagunmolu A. 3 Replies

:smile: That's why you should check my Badge. I joined less than a week. I have become STL and have another STL in my Team. I have BTL and a Lot OF EAs. How did you think that happens? Truly, I am new in, but new in Internet marketing. So, I will show you how it works now
That's why you should check my Badge. I joined less than a week. I have become STL and have another STL in my Team. I have BTL and a Lot OF EAs. How did you think that happens?

Truly, I am new in, but new in Internet marketing. So, I will show you how it works now
SUPPORT
Jagunmolu A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings