Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

It'd be a big help IF...

Posted 2 months ago More by Steve L.

Hi Boss, As the headline says "it'd be a big help if..." when I purchased a 3 month subscription for 125 TCredits and 1500VP every month for 3 or 6 months I could decide if I wanted that subscription to start THIS MONTH or NEXT MONTH. The only reason I mention this is that right now I don't need those 1500VP but I'd watch those PriceBenders Auctions for those 3 month deals IF I could start that subscription in August because no matter how many VPs I earn in a month I still need to cultivate more EAs and BTL to go Silver or Gold or... Hope that makes sense if not email me and I'll try to explain it better. Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme [img]https://i.imgur.com/5FeezEd.jpg[/img]
Hi Boss,

As the headline says "it'd be a big help if..." when I purchased a 3 month subscription for 125 TCredits and 1500VP every month for 3 or 6 months I could decide if I wanted that subscription to start THIS MONTH or NEXT MONTH.

The only reason I mention this is that right now I don't need those 1500VP but I'd watch those PriceBenders Auctions for those 3 month deals IF I could start that subscription in August because no matter how many VPs I earn in a month I still need to cultivate more EAs and BTL to go Silver or Gold or...

Hope that makes sense if not email me and I'll try to explain it better.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Bruce H. 1 Reply

Steve L - Don't know how you have already set up delivery. If you have on Auto and haven't received yet in July you can change your Auto Date from July to August. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Steve L - Don't know how you have already set up delivery. If you have on Auto and haven't received yet in July you can change your Auto Date from July to August. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Steve L. 1 Reply

Hi Bruce, [quote=1465089]Steve L - Don't know how you have already set up delivery. If you have on Auto and haven't received yet in July you can change your Auto Date from July to August. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. [/quote] Sorry seems I haven't explained this right I already have an Auto-Ship setup that I always try to process it first day of the month. Then as I do my dailies and other VP earning tasks I am usually at a BTL soon after. But lets say there is an auction for the 3 month version 4500VP and TCredits for 3 months. Well since I'm already BTL Qualified and close to STL those extra 1500 VP would be better applied to the next month. Does that make sense, I hope? Be Well, Steve Lanier
Hi Bruce,

Bruce H. posted:
Steve L - Don't know how you have already set up delivery. If you have on Auto and haven't received yet in July you can change your Auto Date from July to August. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Sorry seems I haven't explained this right I already have an Auto-Ship setup that I always try to process it first day of the month. Then as I do my dailies and other VP earning tasks I am usually at a BTL soon after. But lets say there is an auction for the 3 month version 4500VP and TCredits for 3 months. Well since I'm already BTL Qualified and close to STL those extra 1500 VP would be better applied to the next month. Does that make sense, I hope?

Be Well,
Steve Lanier
6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Bruce H.

[quote=1465093]Hi Bruce, [quote=1465089]Steve L - Don't know how you have already set up delivery. If you have on Auto and haven't received yet in July you can change your Auto Date from July to August. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. [/quote] Sorry seems I haven't explained this right I already have an Auto-Ship setup that I always try to process it first day of the month. Then as I do my dailies and other VP earning tasks I am usually at a BTL soon after. But lets say there is an auction for the 3 month version 4500VP and TCredits for 3 months. Well since I'm already BTL Qualified and close to STL those extra 1500 VP would be better applied to the next month. Does that make sense, I hope? Be Well, Steve Lanier [/quote] Steve- I see you have some "if's" with your question- If you win that auction you have stated I'm sure a certificate to Support could advise you how to delay receipt of the 3 month version 4500VP. (or communicate with the supplier and set the dates you want delivery. Best of luck. (You have 2 if's here- the auction you referenced and the "if" your bidding wins. Right? Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Steve L. posted:
Hi Bruce,

Bruce H. posted:

Sorry seems I haven't explained this right I already have an Auto-Ship setup that I always try to process it first day of the month. Then as I do my dailies and other VP earning tasks I am usually at a BTL soon after. But lets say there is an auction for the 3 month version 4500VP and TCredits for 3 months. Well since I'm already BTL Qualified and close to STL those extra 1500 VP would be better applied to the next month. Does that make sense, I hope?

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

Steve- I see you have some "if's" with your question- If you win that auction you have stated I'm sure a certificate to
Support could advise you how to delay receipt of the 3 month version 4500VP. (or communicate with the supplier and
set the dates you want delivery. Best of luck. (You have 2 if's here- the auction you referenced and the "if" your bidding
wins. Right? Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello steve Am grand you posted this here and it of great help for the new affiliate to learn all about this, thanks and I will follow to learn more about auctions and auto delivery. Thanks a lot and have a blessed day
Hello steve
Am grand you posted this here and it of great help for the new affiliate to learn all about this, thanks and I will follow to learn more about auctions and auto delivery.
Thanks a lot and have a blessed day

Posted 2 months ago

HI Steve, When you win an auction, you have 30 days in which to make the purchase, so do have a month in which to pick what day you want you win to start. Robert
HI Steve,

When you win an auction, you have 30 days in which to make the purchase, so do have a month in which to pick what day you want you win to start.

Robert
9x SUPPORT
Robert P.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Robert M. 1 Reply

Not to add anything directly constructive to your discussion, but nice Meme! One of my favorites! [img]https://i.imgur.com/kYdqqmj.png[/img]
Not to add anything directly constructive to your discussion, but nice Meme!

One of my favorites!
Robert M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Steve L. 1 Reply

Hi Robert, [quote=1465166]Not to add anything directly constructive to your discussion, but nice Meme! One of my favorites! THANKS! I'm gonna pilfer your meme and add it to the Meme Files... well if that's OK? Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme! [img]https://i.imgur.com/7E56Dlb.jpg[/img]
Hi Robert,

Robert M. posted:
Not to add anything directly constructive to your discussion, but nice Meme!

One of my favorites!

THANKS!

I'm gonna pilfer your meme and add it to the Meme Files... well if that's OK?

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme!

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by James K. Bruce H.

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1465086]Hi Boss, As the headline says "it'd be a big help if..." when I purchased a 3 month subscription for 125 TCredits and 1500VP every month for 3 or 6 months I could decide if I wanted that subscription to start THIS MONTH or NEXT MONTH. The only reason I mention this is that right now I don't need those 1500VP but I'd watch those PriceBenders Auctions for those 3 month deals IF I could start that subscription in August because no matter how many VPs I earn in a month I still need to cultivate more EAs and BTL to go Silver or Gold or... Hope that makes sense if not email me and I'll try to explain it better. Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme [img]https://i.imgur.com/5FeezEd.jpg[/img][/quote] I don't know, how the won subscription is work, when it starts immediately you have paid for it or what. But if it is a problem, you already have it this month, and want win it for next month is easy do something about. You have 30 days to pay for your item in Pricebender, so ONLY WAIT PAY IT UNTIL BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH. Problem solved. Very easy. Best regards Svend
Steve L. posted:
Hi Boss,

As the headline says "it'd be a big help if..." when I purchased a 3 month subscription for 125 TCredits and 1500VP every month for 3 or 6 months I could decide if I wanted that subscription to start THIS MONTH or NEXT MONTH.

The only reason I mention this is that right now I don't need those 1500VP but I'd watch those PriceBenders Auctions for those 3 month deals IF I could start that subscription in August because no matter how many VPs I earn in a month I still need to cultivate more EAs and BTL to go Silver or Gold or...

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

I don't know, how the won subscription is work, when it starts immediately you have paid for it or what.

But if it is a problem, you already have it this month, and want win it for next month is easy do something about.

You have 30 days to pay for your item in Pricebender, so ONLY WAIT PAY IT UNTIL BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH.

Problem solved.

Very easy.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Steve L.

Hi Boss, [quote=1465531][quote=1465086]Hi Boss, As the headline says "it'd be a big help if..." when I purchased a 3 month subscription for 125 TCredits and 1500VP every month for 3 or 6 months I could decide if I wanted that subscription to start THIS MONTH or NEXT MONTH. The only reason I mention this is that right now I don't need those 1500VP but I'd watch those PriceBenders Auctions for those 3 month deals IF I could start that subscription in August because no matter how many VPs I earn in a month I still need to cultivate more EAs and BTL to go Silver or Gold or... Hope that makes sense if not email me and I'll try to explain it better. Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme [img]https://i.imgur.com/5FeezEd.jpg[/img][/quote] I don't know, how the won subscription is work, when it starts immediately you have paid for it or what. But if it is a problem, you already have it this month, and want win it for next month is easy do something about. You have 30 days to pay for your item in Pricebender, so ONLY WAIT PAY IT UNTIL BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH. Problem solved. Very easy. Best regards Svend [/quote] THANKS for that! Be Well, Steve Lanier
Hi Boss,

Svend Erik L. posted:
Steve L. posted:
Hi Boss,

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

I don't know, how the won subscription is work, when it starts immediately you have paid for it or what.

But if it is a problem, you already have it this month, and want win it for next month is easy do something about.

You have 30 days to pay for your item in Pricebender, so ONLY WAIT PAY IT UNTIL BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH.

Problem solved.

Very easy.

Best regards
Svend

THANKS for that!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier
6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by James K. Bruce H.

Posted 2 months ago More by Robert M.

[quote=1465526]Hi Robert, I'm gonna pilfer your meme and add it to the Meme Files... well if that's OK? Be Well, Steve Lanier [/quote] Steve, I got it off Brainyquote, so go right ahead and enjoy! Robert
Steve L. posted:
Hi Robert,

I'm gonna pilfer your meme and add it to the Meme Files... well if that's OK?

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

Steve,

I got it off Brainyquote, so go right ahead and enjoy!

Robert
Robert M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings