Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I won E365

Posted 4 months ago More by Edward M.

Hello Everyone, I won E365 last June 11, 2018 but my badge was not changed to Champion badge. I email the support team and they said they saw it and congratulate and close the ticket but the badge was not changed. Can anyone here help me?
Hello Everyone,
I won E365 last June 11, 2018 but my badge was not changed to Champion badge. I email the support team and they said they saw it and congratulate and close the ticket but the badge was not changed. Can anyone here help me?
8x SUPPORT
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Edward: I would reopen the ticket and ask them when it will be changed. Good luck and congratulations. That is a great achievement. Al Martens
Hi Edward:

I would reopen the ticket and ask them when it will be changed.
Good luck and congratulations. That is a great achievement.

Al Martens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

That's because our Monthly May Versapoints champ gold stripe in our E365 challenger badges still haven't reset to June and our 1000 Rewardical Tokens still hasn't been paid out. Please be patient and don't worry it'll change as soon as it resets and the Rewardical Tokens gets processed. But due to the New recent changes it'll take some time. All the best and Congratulations for becoming a E365 Champion what an amazing achievement Mr. Edward! Zhumagul A.
That's because our Monthly May Versapoints champ gold stripe in our E365 challenger badges still haven't reset to June and our 1000 Rewardical Tokens still hasn't been paid out.
Please be patient and don't worry it'll change as soon as it resets and the Rewardical Tokens gets processed.
But due to the New recent changes it'll take some time.

All the best and Congratulations for becoming a E365 Champion what an amazing achievement Mr. Edward!
Zhumagul A.
34x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted 4 months ago More by Edward M. 1 Reply

[quote=1465198]Hi Edward: I would reopen the ticket and ask them when it will be changed. Good luck and congratulations. That is a great achievement. Al Martens[/quote] Can you do that? :smile:
Al M. posted:
Hi Edward:

I would reopen the ticket and ask them when it will be changed.
Good luck and congratulations. That is a great achievement.

Al Martens

Can you do that?
8x SUPPORT
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion

Liked by Marilyn C. Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago More by Edward M.

[quote=1465201]That's because our Monthly May Versapoints champ gold stripe in our E365 challenger badges still haven't reset to June and our 1000 Rewardical Tokens still hasn't been paid out. Please be patient and don't worry it'll change as soon as it resets and the Rewardical Tokens gets processed. But due to the New recent changes it'll take some time. All the best and Congratulations for becoming a E365 Champion what an amazing achievement Mr. Edward! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Thanks for the clarification Zhumagul. Congratulations in advance to you. You are heading to become a Champion.:smile:
Zhumagul A. posted:
That's because our Monthly May Versapoints champ gold stripe in our E365 challenger badges still haven't reset to June and our 1000 Rewardical Tokens still hasn't been paid out.
Please be patient and don't worry it'll change as soon as it resets and the Rewardical Tokens gets processed.
But due to the New recent changes it'll take some time.

All the best and Congratulations for becoming a E365 Champion what an amazing achievement Mr. Edward!
Zhumagul A.

Thanks for the clarification Zhumagul. Congratulations in advance to you. You are heading to become a Champion.
8x SUPPORT
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1465193]Hello Everyone, I won E365 last June 11, 2018 but my badge was not changed to Champion badge. I email the support team and they said they saw it and congratulate and close the ticket but the badge was not changed. Can anyone here help me?[/quote] Zhumagul is right Edward. Congratulations, I'm happy for my kababayan! I want you all the very best Edward! Take care always! Best regards! [b]Ria[/b]
Edward M. posted:
Hello Everyone,
I won E365 last June 11, 2018 but my badge was not changed to Champion badge. I email the support team and they said they saw it and congratulate and close the ticket but the badge was not changed. Can anyone here help me?

Zhumagul is right Edward.
Congratulations, I'm happy for my kababayan!

I want you all the very best Edward!
Take care always!
Best regards!

Ria
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 4 months ago

Edward M - Congratulations on E-365 Championship. Send addendum (add on) to your original ticket, rather than a completely new request. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. (Change not made as of 1:11 AM 7/13/2018) Bruce Harper
Edward M - Congratulations on E-365 Championship. Send addendum (add on) to your original ticket, rather than a completely new request. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. (Change not made as of 1:11 AM 7/13/2018)

Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi edward good morning & congratulations to you and a grand salute to you for E365 champion, take a deep breath,give some time to SFI team your E365 badge will show your BADGE tabs automatically. best of luck SUBRATA
Hi edward
good morning & congratulations to you and a grand salute to you for E365 champion,
take a deep breath,give some time to SFI team your E365 badge will show your BADGE tabs automatically.
best of luck
SUBRATA
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

Liked by Bruce H. Marilyn C.

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations to you Edward, and good morning Everyone...
Congratulations to you Edward, and good morning Everyone...
Eric E.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Edward Congratulations 🎊 Mercy
Hello Edward
Congratulations 🎊
Mercy

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Edward M., CONGRATULATIONS for winning E365. Please have patience and faith in SFI, you would surely get your Badge. All the best.
Hi Edward M.,

CONGRATULATIONS for winning E365. Please have patience and faith in SFI, you would surely get your Badge.

All the best.
SUPPORT
M.L. B.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

CONGRATS, Edward. on winning the E365 Class Champion! :boom::clap::clap: Don't worry about the Badge...it will be there! Gery will see to it! Enjoy!
CONGRATS, Edward. on winning the E365 Class Champion!

Don't worry about the Badge...it will be there!
Gery will see to it!
Enjoy!
38x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings