Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

unclaimed prizes...?

Posted 4 months ago

Hello,all of my SFI family, SFI has launched realy a very great ACTION(auction),that is Astro Auction. but a small curiosity is there if somebody would forgot to claim in astro auction. And if somebody delet massage from his/her massage box,then his/her prize would be remain unclaimed for how long time ? and how can he/she would know which are the prizes has unclaimed. subrata
Hello,all of my SFI family,
SFI has launched realy a very great ACTION(auction),that is Astro Auction.
but a small curiosity is there if somebody would forgot to claim in astro auction.
And if somebody delet massage from his/her massage box,then his/her prize would be remain unclaimed for how long time ? and how can he/she would know which are the prizes has unclaimed.
subrata
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Right after the Astro Auction you have the ability to immediately claim your prizes. What I had noticed was, I had placed bids on 3 other Astro Auctions last night; apparently the Auction was held for 3 of them after I went to bed (wee hours of the morning). Unfortunately I had not seen any notifications in my inbox in regards to the auctions; thus, my TCredits used to bid on these auctions had been taken. (Forfeited) It seems you must be present & within the room at time of the Auctions beginning. Other than that, I love the "NEW" Astro Auctions; no one walks away a loser. (A bit of a much needed moral booster for all)
Right after the Astro Auction you have the ability to immediately claim your prizes. What I had noticed was,
I had placed bids on 3 other Astro Auctions last night; apparently the Auction was held for 3 of them after I went to bed (wee hours of the morning). Unfortunately I had not seen any notifications in my inbox in regards to the auctions; thus,
my TCredits used to bid on these auctions had been taken. (Forfeited) It seems you must be present & within the room
at time of the Auctions beginning.
Other than that, I love the "NEW" Astro Auctions; no one walks away a loser. (A bit of a much needed moral booster for all)

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

If you delete message from SFI , or mail, you can always find in dashboard Astro Auctions your auctions, so you can claim prizes : [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Dashboard]https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Dashboard[/url]. Also, you must claim your prizes( or your won auction) in [b]7 days[/b], you can see it in rules :[url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules]https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules[/url] Good Luck
If you delete message from SFI , or mail, you can always find in dashboard Astro Auctions your auctions, so you can claim prizes : https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Dashboard. Also, you must claim your prizes( or your won auction) in 7 days, you can see it in rules :https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules
Good Luck
22x SUPPORT
Jasmina V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Ethel M.

What if I’m not around to see the flight? For up to 7 days (168 hours) after boarding is completed, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the flight. Important Note: You MUST watch the flight to claim any items/prizes won.
What if I’m not around to see the flight?
For up to 7 days (168 hours) after boarding is completed, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the flight. Important Note: You MUST watch the flight to claim any items/prizes won.
9x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello: Astro Auctions Rules (#8) tell us you have seven days to watch the completed auction and claim your prizes. View the Rules here: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules GT :smiley:
Hello:

Astro Auctions Rules (#8) tell us you have seven days to watch the completed auction and claim your prizes.

View the Rules here: www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules

GT

4x SUPPORT
GT B.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Ethel M.

[quote=1466416]Right after the Astro Auction you have the ability to immediately claim your prizes. What I had noticed was, I had placed bids on 3 other Astro Auctions last night; apparently the Auction was held for 3 of them after I went to bed (wee hours of the morning). Unfortunately I had not seen any notifications in my inbox in regards to the auctions; thus, my TCredits used to bid on these auctions had been taken. (Forfeited) It seems you must be present & within the room at time of the Auctions beginning. Other than that, I love the "NEW" Astro Auctions; no one walks away a loser. (A bit of a much needed moral booster for all)[/quote] I don't think you need to be in the room at the time the action start or begin, because once the auction is finished you get the email to claim it, check your dashboard for any unclaimed auctions you may have, then claim them to get get your prizes. I hope this helps, https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Dashboard
Melinda G. posted:
Right after the Astro Auction you have the ability to immediately claim your prizes. What I had noticed was,
I had placed bids on 3 other Astro Auctions last night; apparently the Auction was held for 3 of them after I went to bed (wee hours of the morning). Unfortunately I had not seen any notifications in my inbox in regards to the auctions; thus,
my TCredits used to bid on these auctions had been taken. (Forfeited) It seems you must be present & within the room
Other than that, I love the "NEW" Astro Auctions; no one walks away a loser. (A bit of a much needed moral booster for all)

I don't think you need to be in the room at the time the action start or begin, because once the auction is finished you get the email to claim it, check your dashboard for any unclaimed auctions you may have, then claim them to get get your prizes. I hope this helps, www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Dashboard
9x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1466416]Right after the Astro Auction you have the ability to immediately claim your prizes. What I had noticed was, I had placed bids on 3 other Astro Auctions last night; apparently the Auction was held for 3 of them after I went to bed (wee hours of the morning). Unfortunately I had not seen any notifications in my inbox in regards to the auctions; thus, my TCredits used to bid on these auctions had been taken. (Forfeited) It seems you must be present & within the room at time of the Auctions beginning. Other than that, I love the "NEW" Astro Auctions; no one walks away a loser. (A bit of a much needed moral booster for all)[/quote] Hi Melinda, Don't think of it as forfeiting. For however many TCredits you earmarked for prizes, you simply need to claim them within 7 days from the end of boarding. You can do this from the link we send you or from the Dashboard, or from the Flight Log, or from the index of auctions itself. We make it super easy to launch/replay the flight so you can see the auction and claim your winnings.
Melinda G. posted:

Hi Melinda,

Don't think of it as forfeiting. For however many TCredits you earmarked for prizes, you simply need to claim them within 7 days from the end of boarding. You can do this from the link we send you or from the Dashboard, or from the Flight Log, or from the index of auctions itself. We make it super easy to launch/replay the flight so you can see the auction and claim your winnings.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you Gery for the information. I will go check on that right now. Nice to be back. ;)
Thank you Gery for the information. I will go check on that right now. Nice to be back. ;)

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1466407] Hello,all of my SFI family, SFI has launched realy a very great ACTION(auction),that is Astro Auction. but a small curiosity is there if somebody would forgot to claim in astro auction. And if somebody delet massage from his/her massage box,then his/her prize would be remain unclaimed for how long time ? and how can he/she would know which are the prizes has unclaimed. subrata[/quote] Subrata, just open the ASTRO AUCTION page and click on the FLIGHT LOG tab [img]https://i.imgur.com/hGILc14.jpg[/img] Scroll down there until you find your auction...it will look like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Cj8sKbL.jpg[/img] Click on that Replay and follow the flight, at the end of it you will get the window to CLAIM your prizes...click there..and that's it.
SUBRATA S. posted:
Hello,all of my SFI family,
SFI has launched realy a very great ACTION(auction),that is Astro Auction.
but a small curiosity is there if somebody would forgot to claim in astro auction.
And if somebody delet massage from his/her massage box,then his/her prize would be remain unclaimed for how long time ? and how can he/she would know which are the prizes has unclaimed.
subrata

Subrata,
just open the ASTRO AUCTION page and click on the FLIGHT LOG tab

Scroll down there until you find your auction...it will look like this:

Click on that Replay and follow the flight, at the end of it you will get the
window to CLAIM your prizes...click there..and that's it.
163x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,305 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks everyone; just went and checked it out. Apparently the other auctions are still in que. Thanks ya'll.
Thanks everyone; just went and checked it out. Apparently the other auctions are still in que. Thanks ya'll.

Posted 4 months ago

Hello SUBRATA normally you have the message in your email and in inbox in SFI if you delete it on one you find it in the other. amicably Mohammed
Hello SUBRATA
normally you have the message in your email and in inbox in SFI if you delete it on one you find it in the other.
amicably Mohammed
Mohammed H.

Morocco

Posted 4 months ago More by Muhammad L. 2 Replies

Hi, If you make mistake you should suffer. It is your fault you have not read the rules properly. Moreover if you loose some thing what is the problem. It is not end of life & end of SFI. BE brave & fight well. Thanks Muhammad Luqman
Hi,
If you make mistake you should suffer. It is your fault you have not read the
rules properly.
Moreover if you loose some thing what is the problem.
It is not end of life & end of SFI.
BE brave & fight well.

Thanks
Muhammad Luqman
4x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

E365 Champion

Liked by JENNY J. Bruce H.

| Edit settings