Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I Became STL in 4 days!

Posted about 1 month ago More by Chuks B.

Hi Sfi Affiliates! Hope you guys are doing great? Just wanna use this medium to motivates/ testify this platforms really works as described I Join this wonderful platform on 9th of July 2018 and became a Executive Affiliate (EA) in less than 12 hours and go ahead to search for this people who are ready and passionate to change their lives for the betters, my hard work pays off and in 24 hours I became a Bronze Team (BTL) Leader and in 4 days, I became a Silver Team Leader (STL) Am two weeks plus in here now and I can say a achieve one of the best feet here Becoming a STL in four days , also now I have another STL in my team and also I have about 5-6 BTL and lots of EAs in my team You can do it All you need are the keys to success Hard work Persistence Focus Perseverance And many more...... Sfi Affiliate Chuks Benson See ya on top soon!
Hi Sfi Affiliates!

Hope you guys are doing great?

Just wanna use this medium to motivates/ testify this platforms really works as described

I Join this wonderful platform on 9th of July 2018 and became a Executive Affiliate (EA) in less than 12 hours and go ahead to search for this people who are ready and passionate to change their lives for the betters, my hard work pays off and in 24 hours I became a Bronze Team (BTL) Leader and in 4 days, I became a Silver Team Leader (STL)

Am two weeks plus in here now and I can say a achieve one of the best feet here
Becoming a STL in four days , also now I have another STL in my team and also I have about 5-6 BTL and lots of EAs in my team

You can do it

All you need are the keys to success
Hard work
Persistence
Focus
Perseverance
And many more......

Sfi Affiliate
Chuks Benson

See ya on top soon!
Chuks B.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

What an extraordinary achievement. Keep up the great work with your business. I need people like you on my team.
What an extraordinary achievement. Keep up the great work
with your business. I need people like you on my team.
5x SUPPORT
Julius J.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 2 Replies

Hi Chuks, That is awaresome, but how did you achieve that in this shortest time? Where did you get your real team members? Davies Chibwe
Hi Chuks,
That is awaresome, but how did you achieve that in this shortest time? Where did you get your real team members?

Davies Chibwe
Davies C.

Zambia

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1476506]Hi Sfi Affiliates! Hope you guys are doing great? Just wanna use this medium to motivates/ testify this platforms really works as described I Join this wonderful platform on 9th of July 2018 and became a Executive Affiliate (EA) in less than 12 hours and go ahead to search for this people who are ready and passionate to change their lives for the betters, my hard work pays off and in 24 hours I became a Bronze Team (BTL) Leader and in 4 days, I became a Silver Team Leader (STL) Am two weeks plus in here now and I can say a achieve one of the best feet here Becoming a STL in four days , also now I have another STL in my team and also I have about 5-6 BTL and lots of EAs in my team You can do it All you need are the keys to success Hard work Persistence Focus Perseverance And many more...... Sfi Affiliate Chuks Benson See ya on top soon![/quote] Hi Chuck! What a great achievement! Bravo!!!! It might be used as an example of brilliant engagement and as an educational text for SFI skeptics! Keep up the good work and go toward your Goals! Good Luck!
Chuks B. posted:
Hi Sfi Affiliates!

Hope you guys are doing great?

Just wanna use this medium to motivates/ testify this platforms really works as described

I Join this wonderful platform on 9th of July 2018 and became a Executive Affiliate (EA) in less than 12 hours and go ahead to search for this people who are ready and passionate to change their lives for the betters, my hard work pays off and in 24 hours I became a Bronze Team (BTL) Leader and in 4 days, I became a Silver Team Leader (STL)

Am two weeks plus in here now and I can say a achieve one of the best feet here
Becoming a STL in four days , also now I have another STL in my team and also I have about 5-6 BTL and lots of EAs in my team

You can do it

All you need are the keys to success
Hard work
Persistence
Focus
Perseverance
And many more......

Sfi Affiliate
Chuks Benson

See ya on top soon!

Hi Chuck!

What a great achievement! Bravo!!!!

It might be used as an example of brilliant engagement and as an educational text for SFI skeptics!

Keep up the good work and go toward your Goals!

Good Luck!
295x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Nouta Ngounou A. 2 Replies

Hi,young man,i don't share your enthausiasm too much.What you merely did was to make purchases to bring up your versa points enough to go up to that level and your downlines did same too.SFI is not a competition for fast earn bades,there is nothing as "get rich quick!".It takes time to build up a successive business.You yet have only an experience of a few weeks,and you cannot yet affirm the goodness of SFI.I advise you to learn,read and study how SFI works and how to qchieve success later.Lets see how lonv you will be able to maintain your STL rank.SFI is not a game play of success fantasy!!take very great care..good luck Sent by Albert Einstein
Hi,young man,i don't share your enthausiasm too much.What you merely did was to make purchases to bring up your versa points enough to go up to that level and your downlines did same too.SFI is not a competition for fast earn bades,there is nothing as "get rich quick!".It takes time to build up a successive business.You yet have only an experience of a few weeks,and you cannot yet affirm the goodness of SFI.I advise you to learn,read and study how SFI works and how to qchieve success later.Lets see how lonv you will be able to maintain your STL rank.SFI is not a game play of success fantasy!!take very great care..good luck
Sent by Albert Einstein
SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted about 1 month ago

I don't know if I'm dreaming but I have to pinch myself thrice to believe this. Has such a feat been achieved before now? However, I want to congratulate you Chuks, it's simply marvelous. continue this way and you'll be the next DTL.
I don't know if I'm dreaming but I have to pinch myself thrice to believe this. Has such a feat been achieved before now?

However, I want to congratulate you Chuks, it's simply marvelous. continue this way and you'll be the next DTL.
John O.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago More by Mohammed A.

Hi, Chuks! This rare achievement is worthy of emulation. Becoming an STL in just four days is definitly a record that is not easy to beat, Chuks! And I say abig congratulations to you for exceptional, outstanding and remarcable achievement! But I must advice you to try hard and maintain it. Aquiring 4000 VP (min. 1500 VP from sales/purchases) monthly, to keep the STL positon, is not an easy task! Wish you all the best Chuks!
Hi, Chuks!
This rare achievement is worthy of emulation. Becoming an STL in just four days is definitly a record that is not easy to beat, Chuks! And I say abig congratulations to you for exceptional, outstanding and remarcable achievement! But I must advice you to try hard and maintain it. Aquiring 4000 VP (min. 1500 VP from sales/purchases) monthly, to keep the STL positon, is not an easy task!
Wish you all the best Chuks!
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi chuks, Congrats on your four days achievement But I believe in slow, steady with hardwork to win the race I need to study and know what am getting into so I will be able To explain to others(team)better. Thanks Wish you GTL soon.
Hi chuks,
Congrats on your four days achievement
But I believe in slow, steady with hardwork to win the race
I need to study and know what am getting into so I will be able
To explain to others(team)better.
Thanks
Wish you GTL soon.
Chimezirim A.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago More by Chuks B.

How? I don't understand how
How?

I don't understand how
Chuks B.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

True people, in the right place at the right time, with a true sponsor who has experience in marketing, motivation, will, the experience to pass it on to others. The product is a quick and efficient team that will expand according to those who come and the will of the existing ones to last forever. Best regards, Snezana
True people, in the right place at the right time, with a true sponsor who has experience in marketing, motivation, will, the experience to pass it on to others. The product is a quick and efficient team that will expand according to those who come and the will of the existing ones to last forever.
Best regards,
Snezana
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Chuks B. 2 Replies

It is very simple We learn in different ways , Honestly SFI is a very large platform to understand in few days, but sir you cant tell , because not everyone is a total newbie when it comes to online business or Affiliates business You just need little idea with more action to make it work That is all ! Also don't forget to ask for help when you need it ! A combination of people's idea makes you have the best idea . You can let me know if you have any more queries
It is very simple

We learn in different ways ,
Honestly SFI is a very large platform to understand in few days, but sir you cant tell , because not everyone is a total newbie when it comes to online business or Affiliates business

You just need little idea with more action to make it work

That is all !

Also don't forget to ask for help when you need it ! A combination of people's idea makes you have the best idea .

You can let me know if you have any more queries
Chuks B.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago More by Chuks B. 2 Replies

You are awesomely great sir It is simply the truth ... Working on the next rank now Thanks
You are awesomely great sir

It is simply the truth ...

Working on the next rank now

Thanks
Chuks B.

Nigeria

| Edit settings