Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Diamond Team Leader

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago More by Anthony G.

Just though DTL including.., SFI Corporate Gery Carson New Diamond Team Leader Inspired.., Build Something Great! Congratulations! Anthony
Just though DTL including..,
SFI Corporate Gery Carson
New Diamond Team Leader

Inspired.., Build Something Great!
Congratulations!

Anthony
SUPPORT
Anthony G.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Congregation. Am happy for you.
Congregation. Am happy for you.
Simon E.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago 2 Replies

Congratulations Anthony G. New Diamond Team Leader. Please share Your Experience and Procees
Congratulations Anthony G. New Diamond Team Leader. Please share Your Experience and Procees
Syed M.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Anthony G!, To attain DTL, you must follow the Diamond Plan. Read here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215366&referrer=search That's where we are all aiming. Good Luck!
Hi Anthony G!,
To attain DTL, you must follow the Diamond Plan.
Read here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215366&referrer=search
That's where we are all aiming.
Good Luck!
19x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Chiedozie I.

Yeah...SFI Corporate is now Diamond Team Leader. Yeah, it is a rank well deserved. SFI Corporate has really been there for all of us, guiding us through establishing our respective businesses. Yeah, shout it no top of the mountains “SFI Corporate is DTL, and we’re happy about it.” Cheers Anthony.
Yeah...SFI Corporate is now Diamond Team Leader. Yeah, it is a rank well deserved. SFI Corporate has really been there for all of us, guiding us through establishing our respective businesses. Yeah, shout it no top of the mountains “SFI Corporate is DTL, and we’re happy about it.”
Cheers Anthony.
3x SUPPORT
Chiedozie I.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Chiedozie I.

[quote=1479938]Congratulations Anthony G. New Diamond Team Leader. Please share Your Experience and Procees [/quote] Hello Syed, I guess you misunderstood. Anthony G. Is not the new Diamond Team Leader. SFI Corporate is the new Diamond Team Leader. But, Anthony G. is Silver Team Leader, and so is still in a good position to share some tips with us. Cheers.
Syed M. posted:

Hello Syed,
I guess you misunderstood. Anthony G. Is not the new Diamond Team Leader. SFI Corporate is the new Diamond Team Leader.
But, Anthony G. is Silver Team Leader, and so is still in a good position to share some tips with us.
Cheers.
3x SUPPORT
Chiedozie I.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1479933]Just though DTL including.., SFI Corporate Gery Carson New Diamond Team Leader Inspired.., Build Something Great! Congratulations! Anthony[/quote] Congratulations! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q9ByCpj.gif[/img]
Anthony G. posted:
Just though DTL including..,
SFI Corporate Gery Carson
New Diamond Team Leader

Inspired.., Build Something Great!
Congratulations!

Anthony

Congratulations!

39x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted about 1 month ago More by Anthony G. 1 Reply

[quote=1479938]Congratulations Anthony G. New Diamond Team Leader. Please share Your Experience and Procees [/quote] Im not the one instead the SFI Corporate Gery Carson
Syed M. posted:

Im not the one instead the SFI Corporate Gery Carson
SUPPORT
Anthony G.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

A little surprised to see Gery C. Diamond Leader, didn't know you're also an affiliate. But then you deserve more than DTL. Congratulation, great man with great mind.
A little surprised to see Gery C. Diamond Leader, didn't know you're also an affiliate. But then you deserve more than DTL.
Congratulation, great man with great mind.
John O.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

[quote=1479954][quote=1479938]Congratulations Anthony G. New Diamond Team Leader. Please share Your Experience and Procees [/quote] Im not the one instead the SFI Corporate Gery Carson [/quote] yes I so that....too!Anthony G. thanks for reminding us! Mr President ,Gery Carson !!Congratulations to you Sir!New Diamond Team Leader ! SFI C.-United States Joined SFI: 11/27/98 New Diamond Team Leader !![img]https://i.imgur.com/yY7OIKT.png[/img].... But I have a question...to ask.... https://www.sfimg.com/snapshot?sfiid=21505 An error occurred! N/A ....when I clicked on that link ...it shows this...An error occurred!..N/A ....is this an error ?
Anthony G. posted:
Syed M. posted:

Im not the one instead the SFI Corporate Gery Carson

yes I so that....too!Anthony G.
thanks for reminding us!

Mr President ,Gery Carson !!Congratulations to you Sir!New Diamond Team Leader !
SFI C.-United States
Joined SFI: 11/27/98
New Diamond Team Leader !!....

But I have a question...to ask....
www.sfimg.com/snapshot?sfiid=21505
An error occurred!
N/A
....when I clicked on that link ...it shows this...An error occurred!..N/A ....is this an error ?
10x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Congratulations to you Sir! Mr Gery! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fkB84uh.jpg[/img]
Congratulations to you Sir! Mr Gery!

Allala J.

Tunisia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tony O. 1 Reply

Anthony.. Congratulations on attaining DTL rank. Tony O. Nigeria