Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What Are the Techniques Used To Become One Of The Top Enrollers?

Posted 3 months ago

Hello SFI Friends, What Are the Techniques Used To Become One Of The Top Enrollers? I hope that anyone who became one of the top enrollers to share his experience. What methods and techniques they use? Whether paid or free methods so that we could apply to build a strong team [img]https://i.imgur.com/NFaLmVJ.jpg[/img]
Hello SFI Friends,
What Are the Techniques Used To Become One Of The Top Enrollers?
I hope that anyone who became one of the top enrollers to share his experience.
What methods and techniques they use?
Whether paid or free methods so that we could apply to build a strong team

34x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

The few times I earned top Enroller was because of paid PSA recruitment. My advertising has very scattered results.
The few times I earned top Enroller was because of paid PSA recruitment. My advertising has very scattered results.
5x SUPPORT
Dennis S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

In short: paid PSA's from Triple Clicks offers. Mostly from third world, probably were paid some dimes by the advertiser for signing up. None of them was active for more than 2 days. No one left over. The supplier made cash, I paid for nothing, nothing else happened. Oh yes something staid: it has been an experience. Valuable because I learned something.
In short: paid PSA's from Triple Clicks offers. Mostly from third world, probably were paid some dimes by the advertiser for signing up. None of them was active for more than 2 days. No one left over. The supplier made cash, I paid for nothing, nothing else happened. Oh yes something staid: it has been an experience. Valuable because I learned something.
2x SUPPORT
Frank R.

Switzerland

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Regards, Rania ... we can advertise in many places! A large number of members get on social networks, primarily on facebook, free or paid advertising! Then on Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, a paid ad on the messenger, which gives excellent results! then Adwords, Google advertising is the most famous brand in internet advertising and its campaigns reach up to 80% of internet users! Snypli advertisement ... through current news and many more opportunities for free and paid ads leads to the Top Enrollers list...Dušica
Regards, Rania ... we can advertise in many places! A large number of members get on social networks, primarily on facebook, free or paid advertising! Then on Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, a paid ad on the messenger, which gives excellent results! then Adwords, Google advertising is the most famous brand in internet advertising and its campaigns reach up to 80% of internet users! Snypli advertisement ... through current news and many more opportunities for free and paid ads leads to the Top Enrollers list...Dušica
20x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

My auto-ship has Builder Bundle. I advertise daily unless I am sick in bed. My ads are split up by so many a day. Then I keep track. I use SFI wording in all my ads. Advertising for PSA"s and PRM"s. This gets me more Rewardicals. I use 3 traffic exchanges for idle time only. Now I am up to 15 Safe-lists a day. Linkin is my favorite Business Community.
My auto-ship has Builder Bundle.
I advertise daily unless I am sick in bed.
My ads are split up by so many a day. Then I keep track.

I use SFI wording in all my ads.
Advertising for PSA"s and PRM"s.
This gets me more Rewardicals.

I use 3 traffic exchanges for idle time only. Now I am up to 15 Safe-lists a day.
Linkin is my favorite Business Community.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 3 months ago

Rania one has to use both free and paid advertising for getting effective response. However there can be no guarantee that enrolled PSAs will become active.
Rania one has to use both free and paid advertising for getting effective response. However there can be no guarantee that enrolled PSAs will become active.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Gomer M. 3 Replies

[quote=1485398]In short: paid PSA's from Triple Clicks offers. Mostly from third world, probably were paid some dimes by the advertiser for signing up. None of them was active for more than 2 days. No one left over. The supplier made cash, I paid for nothing, nothing else happened. Oh yes something staid: it has been an experience. Valuable because I learned something.[/quote] This practice should be stopped. And I admit, this is one of the things that turned me off from here. Although it is not a scam, it is a "near scam" scenario where the supplier of low-quality PSA makes money, while we paid for nothing. Some guys from here even reprimanded us saying it is our responsibility to motivate the PSAs we are purchasing from TC. But how can you motivate dead people? As in, [u]dead on arrival[/u] here.
Frank R. posted:

This practice should be stopped. And I admit, this is one of the things that turned me off from here. Although it is not a scam, it is a "near scam" scenario where the supplier of low-quality PSA makes money, while we paid for nothing. Some guys from here even reprimanded us saying it is our responsibility to motivate the PSAs we are purchasing from TC. But how can you motivate dead people? As in, dead on arrival here.
Gomer M.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1485490][quote=1485398]In short: paid PSA's from Triple Clicks offers. Mostly from third world, probably were paid some dimes by the advertiser for signing up. None of them was active for more than 2 days. No one left over. The supplier made cash, I paid for nothing, nothing else happened. Oh yes something staid: it has been an experience. Valuable because I learned something.[/quote] This practice should be stopped. And I admit, this is one of the things that turned me off from here. Although it is not a scam, it is a "near scam" scenario where the supplier of low-quality PSA makes money, while we paid for nothing. Some guys from here even reprimanded us saying it is our responsibility to motivate the PSAs we are purchasing from TC. But how can you motivate dead people? As in, [u]dead on arrival[/u] here. [/quote] I raised this issue last month. My limited experience purchasing PRMs and PSAs has been one of complete disappointment. I even wrote to one of the sellers asking why I did not get what I ordered? The email bounced so I just gave an honest review on the product received. Changes are afoot and I really hope that things will change because for one I will defiantly not purchase another PSA or PRM. My opinion for what it's worth.
Gomer M. posted:
Frank R. posted:

This practice should be stopped. And I admit, this is one of the things that turned me off from here. Although it is not a scam, it is a "near scam" scenario where the supplier of low-quality PSA makes money, while we paid for nothing. Some guys from here even reprimanded us saying it is our responsibility to motivate the PSAs we are purchasing from TC. But how can you motivate dead people? As in, dead on arrival here.

I raised this issue last month. My limited experience purchasing PRMs and PSAs has been one of complete disappointment. I even wrote to one of the sellers asking why I did not get what I ordered? The email bounced so I just gave an honest review on the product received.

Changes are afoot and I really hope that things will change because for one I will defiantly not purchase another PSA or PRM.

My opinion for what it's worth.
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 3 months ago More by Svend Erik L. 1 Reply

[quote=1485490][quote=1485398]In short: paid PSA's from Triple Clicks offers. Mostly from third world, probably were paid some dimes by the advertiser for signing up. None of them was active for more than 2 days. No one left over. The supplier made cash, I paid for nothing, nothing else happened. Oh yes something staid: it has been an experience. Valuable because I learned something.[/quote] This practice should be stopped. And I admit, this is one of the things that turned me off from here. Although it is not a scam, it is a "near scam" scenario where the supplier of low-quality PSA makes money, while we paid for nothing. Some guys from here even reprimanded us saying it is our responsibility to motivate the PSAs we are purchasing from TC. But how can you motivate dead people? As in, [u]dead on arrival[/u] here. [/quote] They cannot be dead on arrival, a dead is NOT sign up to anything. And the practice about pay them to sign up is ONLY rumors that never is been verified. So as long no ECA is been proved they are do it, then it is illegal say they are do it. Best regards Svend PS. SFI is very much up to find cheaters and remove them from our business.
Gomer M. posted:
Frank R. posted:

They cannot be dead on arrival, a dead is NOT sign up to anything.

And the practice about pay them to sign up is ONLY rumors that never is been verified.

So as long no ECA is been proved they are do it, then it is illegal say they are do it.

Best regards
Svend
PS. SFI is very much up to find cheaters and remove them from our business.

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Julius J.

[quote=1485490][quote=1485398]In short: paid PSA's from Triple Clicks offers. Mostly from third world, probably were paid some dimes by the advertiser for signing up. None of them was active for more than 2 days. No one left over. The supplier made cash, I paid for nothing, nothing else happened. Oh yes something staid: it has been an experience. Valuable because I learned something.[/quote] This practice should be stopped. And I admit, this is one of the things that turned me off from here. Although it is not a scam, it is a "near scam" scenario where the supplier of low-quality PSA makes money, while we paid for nothing. Some guys from here even reprimanded us saying it is our responsibility to motivate the PSAs we are purchasing from TC. But how can you motivate dead people? As in, [u]dead on arrival[/u] here. [/quote] I think its the PSA responsibility to motivate themselves. I do offer help when needed or asked. It's their business.
Gomer M. posted:
Frank R. posted:

I think its the PSA responsibility to motivate themselves. I do offer help when needed or asked. It's their business.
5x SUPPORT
Julius J.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Julius J.

[quote=1485517][quote=1485490][quote=1485398]In short: paid PSA's from Triple Clicks offers. Mostly from third world, probably were paid some dimes by the advertiser for signing up. None of them was active for more than 2 days. No one left over. The supplier made cash, I paid for nothing, nothing else happened. Oh yes something staid: it has been an experience. Valuable because I learned something.[/quote] This practice should be stopped. And I admit, this is one of the things that turned me off from here. Although it is not a scam, it is a "near scam" scenario where the supplier of low-quality PSA makes money, while we paid for nothing. Some guys from here even reprimanded us saying it is our responsibility to motivate the PSAs we are purchasing from TC. But how can you motivate dead people? As in, [u]dead on arrival[/u] here. [/quote] I raised this issue last month. My limited experience purchasing PRMs and PSAs has been one of complete disappointment. I even wrote to one of the sellers asking why I did not get what I ordered? The email bounced so I just gave an honest review on the product received. Changes are afoot and I really hope that things will change because for one I will defiantly not purchase another PSA or PRM. My opinion for what it's worth. [/quote] Im not buying PSA,s From an ECA or even Tripleclicks anymore. I will rather do my own marketing and advertising to get PSA,s. At least you will know what source you getting signups.
James M. posted:
Gomer M. posted:
Frank R. posted:

I raised this issue last month. My limited experience purchasing PRMs and PSAs has been one of complete disappointment. I even wrote to one of the sellers asking why I did not get what I ordered? The email bounced so I just gave an honest review on the product received.

Changes are afoot and I really hope that things will change because for one I will defiantly not purchase another PSA or PRM.

My opinion for what it's worth.

Im not buying PSA,s From an ECA or even Tripleclicks anymore. I will rather do my own marketing and advertising
to get PSA,s. At least you will know what source you getting signups.
5x SUPPORT
Julius J.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

The ballast of 20 PSA in the Genealogy, never responded to months of messages, clearly incorporated without any type of filter, that is, I never knew them before and that is the experience and learning. Now I know that I must incorporate those who can potentially continue to create business.

The ballast of 20 PSA in the Genealogy, never responded to months of messages, clearly incorporated without any type of filter, that is, I never knew them before and that is the experience and learning. Now I know that I must incorporate those who can potentially continue to create business.
luis .

Venezuela

| Edit settings