Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Auction won, no 100 Tcredits

Posted about 1 month ago More by Max Z.

Auction won, no 100 Tcredits I won a junior AA auction of 100 Tcredits for 35 Tcredits. In the Member Center I have not been loaded 100 Tcredits balance is 0-Zero which can be seen. Why? [img]https://i.imgur.com/CV7Gd3q.png[/img]
I won a junior AA auction of 100 Tcredits for 35 Tcredits. In the Member Center I have not been loaded 100 Tcredits balance is 0-Zero which can be seen. Why?

Max Z.

Finland

Posted about 1 month ago More by Elizabeta P. 2 Replies

Maybe because you haven't paid that auction? Just go in member center and scroll down to pay first then you have wath have you won. Good luck and have a nice day. Congratulations on auction winning.
Maybe because you haven't paid that auction? Just go in member center and scroll down to pay first then you have wath have you won.
Good luck and have a nice day.
Congratulations on auction winning.
66x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

CONGRATS...... Expect that, you will participate more to gain knowledge as well as more prizes. Wish to see you a big team leader in SFI. All the best. Keep it up always......
CONGRATS......
Expect that, you will participate more to gain knowledge as well as more prizes.
Wish to see you a big team leader in SFI.
All the best. Keep it up always......
3x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

[quote=1486217]Maybe because you haven't paid that auction? Just go in member center and scroll down to pay first then you have wath have you won. Good luck and have a nice day. Congratulations on auction winning.[/quote] Astro auctions are not paid
Elizabeta P. posted:
Maybe because you haven't paid that auction? Just go in member center and scroll down to pay first then you have wath have you won.

Astro auctions are not paid
14x SUPPORT
Zoran R.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

This is an AA auction, so nothing to pay after the auction ends......however after the "flight", did you wait a few seconds for the results to appear and then click the Claim Prizes button? If not, play and watch the auction again and then do this....
This is an AA auction, so nothing to pay after the auction ends......however after the "flight", did you wait a few seconds for the results to appear and then click the Claim Prizes button? If not, play and watch the auction again and then do this....
SUPPORT
Brian F.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 2 Replies

Max, are you SURE you actually WON that auction? Have you received the e-mail about winning it? BTW, that 0 you can see at the top is not about TCredits...it's number of items in your basket.
Max,
are you SURE you actually WON that auction?

Have you received the e-mail about winning it?

BTW, that 0 you can see at the top is not about TCredits...it's number of
items in your basket.
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,838 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago More by Snezana M.

[quote=1486160]Auction won, no 100 Tcredits I won a junior AA auction of 100 Tcredits for 35 Tcredits. In the Member Center I have not been loaded 100 Tcredits balance is 0-Zero which can be seen. Why? [img]https://i.imgur.com/CV7Gd3q.png[/img][/quote] Astro auctions are not paid. You won at the time when it was not possible to get or buy Tcredits. [b]Write a ticket support[/b], your problem should be resolved.
Max Z. posted:
I won a junior AA auction of 100 Tcredits for 35 Tcredits. In the Member Center I have not been loaded 100 Tcredits balance is 0-Zero which can be seen. Why?

Astro auctions are not paid. You won at the time when it was not possible to get or buy Tcredits. Write a ticket support, your problem should be resolved.
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Elizabeta P.

[quote=1486217]Maybe because you haven't paid that auction? Just go in member center and scroll down to pay first then you have wath have you won. Good luck and have a nice day. Congratulations on auction winning.[/quote] Wow, i didn't notice that was AA sorry I have to put my eyeglasses. Did you get an email that you won that auction? If you did contact support,
Elizabeta P. posted:

Wow, i didn't notice that was AA sorry I have to put my eyeglasses.
Did you get an email that you won that auction?
If you did contact support,
66x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Elizabeta P.

[quote=1486221][quote=1486217]Maybe because you haven't paid that auction? Just go in member center and scroll down to pay first then you have wath have you won. Good luck and have a nice day. Congratulations on auction winning.[/quote] Astro auctions are not paid[/quote] Yes but i dint notice that was Astro as i mention im quote of my post i must put my eyeglasses.
Zoran R. posted:
Elizabeta P. posted:

Astro auctions are not paid

Yes but i dint notice that was Astro as i mention im quote of my post i must put my eyeglasses.
66x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Max Z. 1 Reply

[quote=1486227]Max, are you SURE you actually WON that auction? Have you received the e-mail about winning it? BTW, that 0 you can see at the top is not about TCredits...it's number of items in your basket.[/quote] I received mail, report, I did not get Tcredits, junior AA # 1101
Tanja K. posted:
Max,

BTW, that 0 you can see at the top is not about TCredits...it's number of
items in your basket.

I received mail, report, I did not get Tcredits, junior AA # 1101
Max Z.

Finland

Liked by Jennifer M.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K.

When you are working on the phone...and want to see how many TCredits you have, you need to click on the MENU icon...as you can see it in the screenshot [img]https://i.imgur.com/LZoxh00.jpg[/img]
When you are working on the phone...and want to see how many TCredits you have,
you need to click on the MENU icon...as you can see it in the screenshot

141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,838 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1486227]Max, are you SURE you actually WON that auction? Have you received the e-mail about winning it?[/quote] I participated in the auction too and here is the detail. [b]WINNER/HIGH BID: Max_ks / 35 [/b] ROCKET BOX: 1,000 Rewardicals won by 2bokies PRIZES I WON: 2 Daily Crown Entries 353 Rewardicals SUPERNOVA: No winner/rolled over PICK THE BID: 500 Rewardicals won by Max_ks
Tanja K. posted:
Max,

I participated in the auction too and here is the detail.

WINNER/HIGH BID: Max_ks / 35

ROCKET BOX: 1,000 Rewardicals won by 2bokies

PRIZES I WON:

2 Daily Crown Entries
353 Rewardicals

SUPERNOVA:
No winner/rolled over

PICK THE BID: 500 Rewardicals won by Max_ks
60x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion