Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro Auction new feature

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Fellow Affiliates, Have you noticed the new features in Astro Auctions? I love this new improvement of the system. I hope that there are more surprising and coming soon which everyone liked it. So check it now and do your favorite auction type. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nkk2YB7.jpg[/img] You can see the different colorful icon at the left bottom and information of this feature. Randy
Fellow Affiliates,

Have you noticed the new features in Astro Auctions? I love this new improvement of the system. I hope that there are more surprising and coming soon which everyone liked it. So check it now and do your favorite auction type.

You can see the different colorful icon at the left bottom and information of this feature.

Randy
Randy I.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Yes Randy, great feature, I noticed today and this shows how quickly SFI responds to our dilemma (AWESOME) to make things easier for us because just yesterday someone posted a thread about not been able to receive his winning via shipment as he was not in the shipment zone.
Yes Randy, great feature, I noticed today and this shows how quickly SFI responds to our dilemma (AWESOME) to make things easier for us because just yesterday someone posted a thread about not been able to receive his winning via shipment as he was not in the shipment zone.
22x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 2 months ago

Exactly Randy, the improvements are great and very innovative. I also hope more arrive soon. Am loving the Astro, though I haven't won the auction but yes soon. Cheers Lawal S
Exactly Randy, the improvements are great and very innovative. I also hope more arrive soon. Am loving the Astro, though I haven't won the auction but yes soon. Cheers

Lawal S
33x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Randy! Thank you for the information. This is great! I noticed this news. SFI always brings great news and improves AA offers. I want you a lot of success. Nice regards!
Hello Randy!
Thank you for the information.
This is great! I noticed this news.
SFI always brings great news and improves AA offers.
I want you a lot of success.
Nice regards!
53x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Randy, Thanks for the information! SFI brings always great development for the AA👍👍 Thanks for the SFI team!! Best regards!!
Hi Randy,

Thanks for the information!

SFI brings always great development for the AA👍👍
Thanks for the SFI team!!

Best regards!!
2x SUPPORT
Prasad K.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Snezana M.

Hello Randy, AA are constantly improving and we can expect innovations and additional gaming easier every day to make it clearer to everyone Let's play AA!
Hello Randy,
AA are constantly improving and we can expect innovations and additional gaming easier every day to make it clearer to everyone
Let's play AA!
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Yes, these are great additions to AA. But I noticed today when I bid on an auction 3X Rocket Boxes, the winners drawn was the same person so he won 3000 RT (1000 RT X 3). I'm sure the intention of having several winners of Rocket Boxes was to give a chance to every bidders to win it. So if they (SFI Team) could have a condition of drawing different winners, it'll serve the purpose better. And maybe then I could win too :grin: Good luck to all. Anne
Yes, these are great additions to AA.

But I noticed today when I bid on an auction 3X Rocket Boxes, the winners drawn was the same person so he won 3000 RT (1000 RT X 3). I'm sure the intention of having several winners of Rocket Boxes was to give a chance to every bidders to win it. So if they (SFI Team) could have a condition of drawing different winners, it'll serve the purpose better. And maybe then I could win too

Good luck to all.

Anne
7x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Hello. They mark the different colors on the astro auction. Your opinion. Thanks
Hello. They mark the different colors on the astro auction. Your opinion. Thanks
Bisera A.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K. 2 Replies

I was glad to see more Rocket boxes awards... I thought they would have been given to different bidders... But, I just participated in this one [img]https://i.imgur.com/6m9DQ4X.jpg[/img] All 3 Rocket boxes awards have been given to the same bidder... Is that the way it is supposed to be?
I was glad to see more Rocket boxes awards...
I thought they would have been given to different bidders...

But, I just participated in this one

All 3 Rocket boxes awards have been given to the same bidder...

Is that the way it is supposed to be?
151x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,081 | Followers: 1,183 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1487136]I was glad to see more Rocket boxes awards... I thought they would have been given to different bidders... But, I just participated in this one [img]https://i.imgur.com/6m9DQ4X.jpg[/img] All 3 Rocket boxes awards have been given to the same bidder... Is that the way it is supposed to be?[/quote] Hi Tanja, Checking Flight Logs: 3 Rocket boxes winners - [quote] AA# 1159 TCredits - 100 pack Fri, August 10, 2018 - 6:05 AM WINNER/HIGH BID: Gypsyrose / 163 ROCKET BOX: 1,000 Rewardicals won by Javajames marcast023 SinisaGrabic SUPERNOVA: No winner/rolled over PICK THE BID: 500 Rewardicals won by Djsolko[/quote] Have fun!
Tanja K. posted:

Hi Tanja,

Checking Flight Logs: 3 Rocket boxes winners -

AA# 1159 TCredits - 100 pack Fri, August 10, 2018 - 6:05 AM
WINNER/HIGH BID:
Gypsyrose / 163
ROCKET BOX:
1,000 Rewardicals won by Javajames marcast023 SinisaGrabic
SUPERNOVA: No winner/rolled over
PICK THE BID:
500 Rewardicals won by Djsolko

Have fun!
5x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1487119]Hello. They mark the different colors on the astro auction. Your opinion. Thanks[/quote] I guess you mean different colors of the icons, Bisera... When the Junior auctions have been introduced, the purple icon was indicating a Junior auction and when you clicked on that icon, a pop-up window will tell you what is the maximum bid for that auction. NOW, we can see which one is a Junior auction as it is written in red above the BID button...like you can see in the screenshot [img]https://i.imgur.com/abEIolB.jpg[/img] The purple icon now serves just to distinguish the special auctions from the normal ones. The red icon will tell you that you CAN NOT bid on that auction...the reason: the item can't be shipped to your country. The green icon will tell you that there are shipping restrictions...but, you are allowed to bid. I would like to hear more about those shipping restrictions, to be honest... I can only guess that the auction item can't be shipped free worldwide... seems logical to me... but, I might be wrong...
Bisera A. posted:

I guess you mean different colors of the icons, Bisera...

When the Junior auctions have been introduced, the purple icon was
indicating a Junior auction and when you clicked on that icon, a pop-up window
will tell you what is the maximum bid for that auction.

NOW, we can see which one is a Junior auction as it is written in red above the
BID button...like you can see in the screenshot

The purple icon now serves just to distinguish the special auctions from the
normal ones.

The red icon will tell you that you CAN NOT bid on that auction...the reason:
the item can't be shipped to your country.

The green icon will tell you that there are shipping restrictions...but, you are
allowed to bid.

I would like to hear more about those shipping restrictions, to be honest...
I can only guess that the auction item can't be shipped free worldwide...
seems logical to me... but, I might be wrong...

151x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1487140][quote=1487136]I was glad to see more Rocket boxes awards... I thought they would have been given to different bidders... But, I just participated in this one [img]https://i.imgur.com/6m9DQ4X.jpg[/img] All 3 Rocket boxes awards have been given to the same bidder... Is that the way it is supposed to be?[/quote] Hi Tanja, Checking Flight Logs: 3 Rocket boxes winners - [quote] AA# 1159 TCredits - 100 pack Fri, August 10, 2018 - 6:05 AM WINNER/HIGH BID: Gypsyrose / 163 ROCKET BOX: 1,000 Rewardicals won by Javajames marcast023 SinisaGrabic SUPERNOVA: No winner/rolled over PICK THE BID: 500 Rewardicals won by Djsolko[/quote] Have fun![/quote] Thanks, Ana! I just checked there...you are right...good! That means they just need to fix the coding for the blue window... [img]https://i.imgur.com/jNRelGX.jpg[/img]
Ana B. posted:
Tanja K. posted:

Hi Tanja,

Checking Flight Logs: 3 Rocket boxes winners -

AA# 1159 TCredits - 100 pack Fri, August 10, 2018 - 6:05 AM
WINNER/HIGH BID:
Gypsyrose / 163
ROCKET BOX:
1,000 Rewardicals won by Javajames marcast023 SinisaGrabic
SUPERNOVA: No winner/rolled over
PICK THE BID:
500 Rewardicals won by Djsolko

Have fun!

Thanks, Ana!
I just checked there...you are right...good!

That means they just need to fix the coding for the blue window...

151x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings