SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Saying Gateway

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Guys, I was just wondering why is there no specific text ad that can go with the saying gateway?
Hi Guys,
I was just wondering why is there no specific text ad that can go with the saying gateway?
Michael B.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487194]Hi Guys, I was just wondering why is there no specific text ad that can go with the saying gateway?[/quote] Hi MIchael! That's because of the nature of Gateway links... the simpler they are the better they can be used. However, no one stops us to make an appropriate text - advertisement which will make the prospect to click on the link as soon as he read it ! Best regards !
Michael B. posted:
Hi Guys,
I was just wondering why is there no specific text ad that can go with the saying gateway?

Hi MIchael!

That's because of the nature of Gateway links... the simpler they are the better they can be used. However, no one stops us to make an appropriate text - advertisement which will make the prospect to click on the link as soon as he read it !

Best regards !
312x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Michael, Off the top of my head I'd say the limit on the length of "text" ads would likely prevent the testimonials use. Most sites will even limit the length of text ads to less than most of the text ads in our "Marketing Aids". What I do is pull the most appropriate bits out of the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?pg=1&form=MarketingAids&category=SFI&type=Text+Ad&free=&shape=&color=&size=&language=&theme=&currency=&favorite=0]text ads[/url] SFI provides and usually that works for me! Let me know if you need help with anything else and I will try to help! Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme! [img]https://i.imgur.com/lzs0a5d.jpg[/img]
Hi Michael,

Off the top of my head I'd say the limit on the length of "text" ads would likely prevent the testimonials use. Most sites will even limit the length of text ads to less than most of the text ads in our "Marketing Aids". What I do is pull the most appropriate bits out of the text ads SFI provides and usually that works for me!

Let me know if you need help with anything else and I will try to help!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme!

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1487194]Hi Guys, I was just wondering why is there no specific text ad that can go with the saying gateway?[/quote] The main reason would be that we don't think of this gateway as one you'd lead with...but rather to be used to supplement. For example, let's say you've got someone interested in SFI...but they want to know a little more...so you send them to the testimonials gateway by simply providing the link. You'll also note that the testimonials gateway is also linked to from most of our main gateways...so if the prospect is at the, say, /free gateway and wants to hear what others think about SFI, they can with a click.
Michael B. posted:
Hi Guys,

The main reason would be that we don't think of this gateway as one you'd lead with...but rather to be used to supplement.

For example, let's say you've got someone interested in SFI...but they want to know a little more...so you send them to the testimonials gateway by simply providing the link.

You'll also note that the testimonials gateway is also linked to from most of our main gateways...so if the prospect is at the, say, /free gateway and wants to hear what others think about SFI, they can with a click.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago 5 Replies

This is so complicated.
This is so complicated.
Paromita M.

India

Posted 4 months ago

I could understand now what is the sfi. So I can work here well.
I could understand now what is the sfi. So I can work here well.
Rejamil H.

India

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Michael I use the following text Ad for this gateway. "SFI is a proven way to make money on the Internet. It has been here since 1998. See what others say about SFI: Your link here..........
Hi Michael
I use the following text Ad for this gateway.

"SFI is a proven way to make money on the Internet.
It has been here since 1998. See what others say about
SFI:
Your link here..........
88x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487352]This is so complicated.[/quote] I see no complications here Paromita. You can use all the other gateways to sponsor affiliate, then use the Testimonials gateway when doing follow-ups, proving that SFI has been here for a long time and is really paying. Best Regards Stephen K
Paromita M. posted:
This is so complicated.

I see no complications here Paromita. You can use all the other gateways to sponsor affiliate, then use the Testimonials gateway when doing follow-ups, proving that SFI has been here for a long time and is really paying.

Best Regards

Stephen K
SUPPORT
Stephen K.

Zimbabwe

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487352]This is so complicated.[/quote] Paromita... Maybe, if you try doing the "SIMPLE" part of this job, you will slowly learn what is needed and it won't be that complicated anymore. You can start with doing your Daily tasks from your To-Do list...and read a few lessons daily from our Launchpad...Log in every day... Keep an eye on the Forum...you can learn many things here... Piece by piece...slowly ...you will succeed to complete the SFI "puzzle". We will always be here to help with any specific question you might have.
Paromita M. posted:
This is so complicated.

Paromita...
Maybe, if you try doing the "SIMPLE" part of this job, you will slowly learn
what is needed and it won't be that complicated anymore.

You can start with doing your Daily tasks from your To-Do list...and read
a few lessons daily from our Launchpad...Log in every day...

Keep an eye on the Forum...you can learn many things here...

Piece by piece...slowly ...you will succeed to complete the SFI "puzzle".

We will always be here to help with any specific question you might have.
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,603 | Followers: 1,122 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

You'll be OK Paromita: You're new here and in the learning stage. You'll do fine. Take things slowly. Believe in yourself. We all want to see you succeed.
You'll be OK Paromita: You're new here and in the learning stage. You'll do fine. Take things slowly. Believe in yourself.
We all want to see you succeed.
123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1487352]This is so complicated.[/quote] I think you may be making it way more complicated than it is. Go here: https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?pg=1&form=MarketingMethods&category=SFI&goal=&difficulty=&free= Choose a method you like and start referring affiliates. That's all you have to do to get started building a great business in SFI. Of course you can do much more, but the basics are VERY simple. And don't forget to read our LaunchPad lessons, too!
Paromita M. posted:
This is so complicated.

I think you may be making it way more complicated than it is.

Go here: www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?pg=1&form=MarketingMethods&category=SFI&goal=&difficulty=&free=

Choose a method you like and start referring affiliates. That's all you have to do to get started building a great business in SFI.

Of course you can do much more, but the basics are VERY simple. And don't forget to read our LaunchPad lessons, too!
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487352]This is so complicated.[/quote] Hi Paromita, The marketing part is complicated for some if you have never marketed. But we do have some free resources in SFI. Look under the black ribbon marked "Training" and find a free internet course and your "Gateways" or Links as some might call them. Also, look in the black ribbon under "Marketing Methods" and find other ways of marketing, not only on-line. There are also aides such as ads to go on-line and paper printouts for letters, flyers and cards. Just come into SFI every day, do your daily tabs, turning them green and read all your Launchpad lessons, one or two a day only. Don't concentrate on the hardness. (Or you might not get anything done here) Just do what you have to do each day; although confusing at first, eventually you will feel more at ease. So set your goals and keep your eye and heart on the prize and your destination.
Paromita M. posted:
This is so complicated.

Hi Paromita, The marketing part is complicated for some if you have never marketed. But we do have some free resources in SFI. Look under the black ribbon marked "Training" and find a free internet course and your "Gateways" or Links as some might call them. Also, look in the black ribbon under "Marketing Methods" and find other ways of marketing, not only on-line. There are also aides such as ads to go on-line and paper printouts for letters, flyers and cards.

Just come into SFI every day, do your daily tabs, turning them green and read all your Launchpad lessons, one or two a day only. Don't concentrate on the hardness. (Or you might not get anything done here) Just do what you have to do each day; although confusing at first, eventually you will feel more at ease.

So set your goals and keep your eye and heart on the prize and your destination.
SUPPORT
Mary G.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings