Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I Go For Quantity And Quality When Posting Free Ads!

Posted 7 days ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising) I Go For [b]Quantity[/b] And [b]Quality[/b] When [b]Posting Free Ads![/b] [b]In my niche,[/b] I know that Veteran Marketers, Owners, Admins and Top Promoters use Free Advertising to promote their sites. Since I don't have a crystal ball to know who would be interested in what I'm offering, I go for [b]Quantity[/b] when posting ads to my niche. Out of the [b]Quantity of ads[/b] that I post, I always find those ([b]Quality[/b]) that are interested enough to check out what I'm offering. I give myself the biggest chance of success by promoting to my niche of Veteran Marketers, Owners, Admins and Top Promoters. [b]Tip:[/b] Go for Quantity when posting free ads to find Your Future Diamond Team Leaders (Quality)! :sunglasses:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising)

In my niche, I know that Veteran Marketers, Owners, Admins and Top Promoters use Free Advertising to promote their sites.

Since I don't have a crystal ball to know who would be interested in what I'm offering, I go for Quantity when posting ads to my niche.

Out of the Quantity of ads that I post, I always find those (Quality) that are interested enough to check out what I'm offering.

I give myself the biggest chance of success by promoting to my niche of Veteran Marketers, Owners, Admins and Top Promoters.

Tip: Go for Quantity when posting free ads to find Your Future Diamond Team Leaders (Quality)!
20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by James M. 2 Replies

Hello Tommie. I look forward to you posts and now on a mission to bring my own team in. Now you mention quality how do you determine where and how to post in respect to quality. How do we identify quality? Quantity I fully understand. Quality is a complete bewilderment. James M
Hello Tommie. I look forward to you posts and now on a mission to bring my own team in. Now you mention quality how do you determine where and how to post in respect to quality. How do we identify quality?
Quantity I fully understand. Quality is a complete bewilderment.

James M
2x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1487244]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising) I Go For [b]Quantity[/b] And [b]Quality[/b] When [b]Posting Free Ads![/b] [b]In my niche,[/b] I know that Veteran Marketers, Owners, Admins and Top Promoters use Free Advertising to promote their sites. Since I don't have a crystal ball to know who would be interested in what I'm offering, I go for [b]Quantity[/b] when posting ads to my niche. Out of the [b]Quantity of ads[/b] that I post, I always find those ([b]Quality[/b]) that are interested enough to check out what I'm offering. I give myself the biggest chance of success by promoting to my niche of Veteran Marketers, Owners, Admins and Top Promoters. [b]Tip:[/b] Go for Quantity when posting free ads to find Your Future Diamond Team Leaders (Quality)! :sunglasses:[/quote] I agree, when you go for quantity, the odds to find a few active ones (quality) are higher. p.s. Congratulations, you have achieved the GTL rank :sparkles:
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

In my niche, I know that Veteran Marketers, Owners, Admins and Top Promoters use Free Advertising to promote their sites.

Since I don't have a crystal ball to know who would be interested in what I'm offering, I go for Quantity when posting ads to my niche.

Out of the Quantity of ads that I post, I always find those (Quality) that are interested enough to check out what I'm offering.

I give myself the biggest chance of success by promoting to my niche of Veteran Marketers, Owners, Admins and Top Promoters.

Tip: Go for Quantity when posting free ads to find Your Future Diamond Team Leaders (Quality)!

I agree, when you go for quantity, the odds to find a few active ones (quality) are higher.
p.s. Congratulations, you have achieved the GTL rank
3x SUPPORT
Daniela K.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

Tommie, I have just implemented that strategy this week. Instead of trying to constantly find quality in a small pool of resources, I have started casting my net far and wide realizing that the more people I reach, the better the chance of finding quality.
Tommie, I have just implemented that strategy this week. Instead of trying to constantly find quality in a small pool of resources, I have started casting my net far and wide realizing that the more people I reach, the better the chance of finding quality.
Sylvia W.

United States

Posted 7 days ago More by Tommie K. 1 Reply

[quote=1487248]Hello Tommie. I look forward to you posts and now on a mission to bring my own team in. Now you mention quality how do you determine where and how to post in respect to quality. How do we identify quality? Quantity I fully understand. Quality is a complete bewilderment. James M[/quote] Hi James, Quality are the affiliates that join and become active members. [b]Example of Quality Affiliates:[/b] - Affiliate doing their daily task - Affiliates that rank up to [b]EA[/b] - Affiliates that rank up to [b]BTL[/b] - Affiliates that rank up to [b]STL[/b] - Affiliates that rank up to [b]GTL[/b] - Affiliates that rank up to [b]Diamond Team Leader![/b] :sunglasses:
James M. posted:
Hello Tommie. I look forward to you posts and now on a mission to bring my own team in. Now you mention quality how do you determine where and how to post in respect to quality. How do we identify quality?

James M

Hi James,

Quality are the affiliates that join and become active members.

Example of Quality Affiliates:
- Affiliate doing their daily task
- Affiliates that rank up to EA
- Affiliates that rank up to BTL
- Affiliates that rank up to STL
- Affiliates that rank up to GTL
- Affiliates that rank up to Diamond Team Leader!
20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1487252][quote=1487244]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising) I Go For [b]Quantity[/b] And [b]Quality[/b] When [b]Posting Free Ads![/b] [b]In my niche,[/b] I know that Veteran Marketers, Owners, Admins and Top Promoters use Free Advertising to promote their sites. Since I don't have a crystal ball to know who would be interested in what I'm offering, I go for [b]Quantity[/b] when posting ads to my niche. Out of the [b]Quantity of ads[/b] that I post, I always find those ([b]Quality[/b]) that are interested enough to check out what I'm offering. I give myself the biggest chance of success by promoting to my niche of Veteran Marketers, Owners, Admins and Top Promoters. [b]Tip:[/b] Go for Quantity when posting free ads to find Your Future Diamond Team Leaders (Quality)! :sunglasses:[/quote] I agree, when you go for quantity, the odds to find a few active ones (quality) are higher. p.s. Congratulations, you have achieved the GTL rank :sparkles:[/quote] Hi Daniela, Thanks for the Congrats!:bowtie: [b]Yes[/b], we increase the odds when we go for quantity to find our future Diamond Team Leaders!:sunglasses:
Daniela K. posted:
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

I agree, when you go for quantity, the odds to find a few active ones (quality) are higher.
p.s. Congratulations, you have achieved the GTL rank

Hi Daniela,

Thanks for the Congrats!

Yes, we increase the odds when we go for quantity to find our future Diamond Team Leaders!

20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by James M. 1 Reply

[quote=1487259][quote=1487248]Hello Tommie. I look forward to you posts and now on a mission to bring my own team in. Now you mention quality how do you determine where and how to post in respect to quality. How do we identify quality? Quantity I fully understand. Quality is a complete bewilderment. James M[/quote] Hi James, Quality are the affiliates that join and become active members. [b]Example of Quality Affiliates:[/b] - Affiliate doing their daily task - Affiliates that rank up to [b]EA[/b] - Affiliates that rank up to [b]BTL[/b] - Affiliates that rank up to [b]STL[/b] - Affiliates that rank up to [b]GTL[/b] - Affiliates that rank up to [b]Diamond Team Leader![/b] :sunglasses:[/quote] So what you are actually saying is post in high volumes. Numbers game? So the quality is not assured unless you use volume posting? Is this right?
Tommie K. posted:
James M. posted:

James M

Hi James,

Quality are the affiliates that join and become active members.

Example of Quality Affiliates:
- Affiliate doing their daily task
- Affiliates that rank up to EA
- Affiliates that rank up to BTL
- Affiliates that rank up to STL
- Affiliates that rank up to GTL
- Affiliates that rank up to Diamond Team Leader!

So what you are actually saying is post in high volumes. Numbers game? So the quality is not assured unless you use volume posting? Is this right?
2x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 7 days ago

Great TIP! Cheers!!
Great TIP!
Cheers!!
11x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago More by Tommie K. 1 Reply

[quote=1487267]So what you are actually saying is post in high volumes. Numbers game? So the quality is not assured unless you use volume posting? Is this right? [/quote] [b]Yep,[/b] Law of large numbers. (I hope I'm [b]NOT[/b] giving all my secrets away for free) [b][url=https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/law-of-large-numbers]What is law of large numbers?[/url][/b] The law of large numbers is a principle of probability according to which the frequencies of events with the same likelihood of occurrence even out, given enough trials or instances. As the number of experiments increases, the actual ratio of outcomes will converge on the theoretical, or expected, ratio of outcomes.
James M. posted:
So what you are actually saying is post in high volumes. Numbers game? So the quality is not assured unless you use volume posting? Is this right?

Yep, Law of large numbers. (I hope I'm NOT giving all my secrets away for free)

What is law of large numbers?
The law of large numbers is a principle of probability according to which the frequencies of events with the same likelihood of occurrence even out, given enough trials or instances. As the number of experiments increases, the actual ratio of outcomes will converge on the theoretical, or expected, ratio of outcomes.
20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago More by Johnna I. 1 Reply

[quote=1487248]Hello Tommie. I look forward to you posts and now on a mission to bring my own team in. Now you mention quality how do you determine where and how to post in respect to quality. How do we identify quality? Quantity I fully understand. Quality is a complete bewilderment. James M[/quote] James, So if I understand you correctly, you're asking where to post ads to get the quality affiliates. I'm not sure there's an answer to that question. If I am wrong, someone please correct me. I think Tommie is saying that if you post a large number of ads per day, or quantity, you are more likely to reach a few more quality affiliates. My problem is that I have other things that require my attention, so placing a large quantity of ads is difficult for me, but working on it. Thanks, Tommie for another stellar post! Thanks, James for a well-worded question. Happy Team Leading, Johnna Ingram P.S. If I had read all the way down to the bottom of the page, I would have seen that James came to this conclusion without my help. :smirk:
James M. posted:

James M

James,
So if I understand you correctly, you're asking where to post ads to get the quality affiliates. I'm not sure there's an answer to that question. If I am wrong, someone please correct me. I think Tommie is saying that if you post a large number of ads per day, or quantity, you are more likely to reach a few more quality affiliates.
My problem is that I have other things that require my attention, so placing a large quantity of ads is difficult for me, but working on it.
Thanks, Tommie for another stellar post!
Thanks, James for a well-worded question.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

P.S. If I had read all the way down to the bottom of the page, I would have seen that James came to this conclusion without my help.

4x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 6 days ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1487258]Tommie, I have just implemented that strategy this week. Instead of trying to constantly find quality in a small pool of resources, I have started casting my net far and wide realizing that the more people I reach, the better the chance of finding quality. [/quote] Hi Sylvia, That's [b]EXACTLY[/b] what I do, [b]casting my net far and wide realizing that the more people I reach, the better the chance of finding quality.[/b] :sunglasses:
Sylvia W. posted:

Hi Sylvia,

That's EXACTLY what I do, casting my net far and wide realizing that the more people I reach, the better the chance of finding quality.

20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1487310][quote=1487248]Hello Tommie. I look forward to you posts and now on a mission to bring my own team in. Now you mention quality how do you determine where and how to post in respect to quality. How do we identify quality? Quantity I fully understand. Quality is a complete bewilderment. James M[/quote] James, So if I understand you correctly, you're asking where to post ads to get the quality affiliates. I'm not sure there's an answer to that question. If I am wrong, someone please correct me. I think Tommie is saying that if you post a large number of ads per day, or quantity, you are more likely to reach a few more quality affiliates. My problem is that I have other things that require my attention, so placing a large quantity of ads is difficult for me, but working on it. Thanks, Tommie for another stellar post! Thanks, James for a well-worded question. Happy Team Leading, Johnna Ingram P.S. If I had read all the way down to the bottom of the page, I would have seen that James came to this conclusion without my help. :smirk: [/quote] Hi Johnna, Yes, I'm[b] "saying that if you post a large number of ads per day, or quantity, you are more likely to reach a few more quality affiliates."[/b] What method of advertising are you using now? [b]Currently,[/b] my main form of advertising is Viral Mailers/Safelists.:sunglasses:
Johnna I. posted:
James M. posted:

James M

James,
So if I understand you correctly, you're asking where to post ads to get the quality affiliates. I'm not sure there's an answer to that question. If I am wrong, someone please correct me. I think Tommie is saying that if you post a large number of ads per day, or quantity, you are more likely to reach a few more quality affiliates.
My problem is that I have other things that require my attention, so placing a large quantity of ads is difficult for me, but working on it.
Thanks, Tommie for another stellar post!
Thanks, James for a well-worded question.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

P.S. If I had read all the way down to the bottom of the page, I would have seen that James came to this conclusion without my help.

Hi Johnna,

Yes, I'm "saying that if you post a large number of ads per day, or quantity, you are more likely to reach a few more quality affiliates."

What method of advertising are you using now?

Currently, my main form of advertising is Viral Mailers/Safelists.

20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings