SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Withdrawal of CSA'S purchased

Posted 4 months ago

Hello, I bought a package some months ago to enable me requlify as an Executive Affiliate. That package is usually displayed towards the end of the month by SFI to enable affiliates take advantage of it to requalify. I was given some reasonable amount of T credits, versa points and about 60 CSA, I was not informed by SFI that EVEN the CSA'S bought with my money, which where not given to me free will be withdrawn any time I did not requalife as an Executive Affiliate. I was sshock when these CSA'S purchase with my money where withdrawn. Can someone explain why they where withdrawn Since they where not given to me free. Thank you.
Hello, I bought a package some months ago to enable me requlify as an Executive Affiliate. That package is usually displayed towards the end of the month by SFI to enable affiliates take advantage of it to requalify. I was given some reasonable amount of T credits, versa points and about 60 CSA, I was not informed by SFI that EVEN the CSA'S bought with my money, which where not given to me free will be withdrawn any time I did not requalife as an Executive Affiliate. I was sshock when these CSA'S purchase with my money where withdrawn. Can someone explain why they where withdrawn Since they where not given to me free. Thank you.
RITA A.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Rita I will try to help you with an answer that I believe is correct. You forfit your csa's anytime you don't qualify as at least an EA. It doesn't matter if you bought the csas or if you won them. You lose them even if they were free.. This is spelled out in the affiliate agreement.
Rita I will try to help you with an answer that I believe is correct. You forfit your csa's anytime you don't qualify as at least an EA. It doesn't matter if you bought the csas or if you won them. You lose them even if they were free.. This is spelled out in the affiliate agreement.
9x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Rita... you are in SFI for months by now... and even on the CSAs page is written that you would lose your CSAs if you don't maintain the EA rank. Here on the Forum we have talked about that REALLY many times... So, I am sorry that you have not read the information about CSAs... But, it's not SFI's fault... [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z4M0PPu.jpg[/img] https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=83809
Rita...
you are in SFI for months by now... and even on the CSAs page is written that
you would lose your CSAs if you don't maintain the EA rank.

Here on the Forum we have talked about that REALLY many times...
So, I am sorry that you have not read the information about CSAs...

But, it's not SFI's fault...

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=83809
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,603 | Followers: 1,122 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

So sorry about that. Moving on,why not spend some time getting some free referrals? Make getting to EA the number one thing to do at SFI? I get myself to EA. Then I spend all my earned SFI money ( we got paid today) helping my team build. You see if I get one of my first level PSA"s to EA and help them work to get to BTL,then I move up to STL. I think that is a great way to build your biz, by helping others. I always bid in 2 Astro Auctions daily. Then I play ZackJack. These are my rewards for placing ads and working on this site. Play T time every hour you are on line. Chin up! You are going to make it to BTL this month. Help the ones with promise. ( 100) v.p.
So sorry about that.
Moving on,why not spend some time getting some free referrals?
Make getting to EA the number one thing to do at SFI?

I get myself to EA.
Then I spend all my earned SFI money ( we got paid today) helping my team build.
You see if I get one of my first level PSA"s to EA and help them work to get to BTL,then I move up to STL.

I think that is a great way to build your biz, by helping others.

I always bid in 2 Astro Auctions daily. Then I play ZackJack. These are my rewards for placing ads
and working on this site.

Play T time every hour you are on line.
Chin up! You are going to make it to BTL this month.
Help the ones with promise. ( 100) v.p.
39x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

From the Comp Plan: Co-Sponsor Commissions For all your Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs) Earn 8% of CV on their purchases Earn 1 Rewardical for every 25 they earn For all affiliates you are the Co-Sponsor of, SFI takes care of all order processing, product shipments, and customer service at no cost to you, and automatically pays you your Co-Sponsor Commissions and Rewardicals for every order placed by them each month. Earnings Example: An order is placed by one of your CSAs that has $28 CV. You earn a $2.24 Co-Sponsor Commission (8% of $28). [b]Important Qualification Note! You MUST maintain EA status to retain any CSAs you have been assigned. If you lose your EA status, you immediately forfeit ALL CSAs you've acquired to date. [/b] Grow your CSA income! Maintain the minimum rank of EA (Executive Affiliate) each month and you'll automatically qualify for 10-20 new CSAs monthly. Yes, through this program, you can be automatically building your sales network and income each and every month! Want to add even more CSAs to your team? Learn about all the different ways you can add CSAs to your team HERE.
From the Comp Plan:
Co-Sponsor Commissions

For all your Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs)

Earn 8% of CV on their purchases
Earn 1 Rewardical for every 25 they earn

For all affiliates you are the Co-Sponsor of, SFI takes care of all order processing, product shipments, and customer service at no cost to you, and automatically pays you your Co-Sponsor Commissions and Rewardicals for every order placed by them each month.

Earnings Example: An order is placed by one of your CSAs that has $28 CV. You earn a $2.24 Co-Sponsor Commission (8% of $28).

Important Qualification Note! You MUST maintain EA status to retain any CSAs you have been assigned. If you lose your EA status, you immediately forfeit ALL CSAs you've acquired to date.

Grow your CSA income!
Maintain the minimum rank of EA (Executive Affiliate) each month and you'll automatically qualify for 10-20 new CSAs monthly. Yes, through this program, you can be automatically building your sales network and income each and every month! Want to add even more CSAs to your team? Learn about all the different ways you can add CSAs to your team HERE.

76x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Thank you Sir and all other fellow affiliates who answered to this post. All you said is correct that to keep the CSAs one has to maintain EA status. But as regards RITA's question : why those CSAs are withdrawn for which we have paid, such as won in Pricebenders Auction etc. Since I too did not read any earlier post, I would be happy to know any earlier thread.
Thank you Sir and all other fellow affiliates who answered to this post. All you said is correct that to keep the CSAs one has to maintain EA status. But as regards RITA's question : why those CSAs are withdrawn for which we have paid, such as won in Pricebenders Auction etc.

Since I too did not read any earlier post, I would be happy to know any earlier thread.
SUPPORT
M.L. B.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487272]Hello, I bought a package some months ago to enable me requlify as an Executive Affiliate. That package is usually displayed towards the end of the month by SFI to enable affiliates take advantage of it to requalify. I was given some reasonable amount of T credits, versa points and about 60 CSA, I was not informed by SFI that EVEN the CSA'S bought with my money, which where not given to me free will be withdrawn any time I did not requalife as an Executive Affiliate. I was sshock when these CSA'S purchase with my money where withdrawn. Can someone explain why they where withdrawn Since they where not given to me free. Thank you.[/quote] Was this your 1st time purchasing CSAs or was this the norm for you to rank up to EA? Jan Green Network Majic Queen
RITA A. posted:

Was this your 1st time purchasing CSAs or was this the norm for you to rank up to EA?

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

The reason is quite simple. CSA's are assigned to those of us who are willing and able to support them. The minimum rank of EA was determined to be a sufficient marker of that ability. Unlike PSA's, they are not directly in your team but are in someone else's team. In order to give each one the best chance to have an active co-sponsor to supplement the sponsor's support, they are always assigned to a co-sponsor that is at least EA. I have repeatedly seen the warning attached to the places where CSA's can be purchased that you must be willing to both support them and you must remain at least EA.
The reason is quite simple.

CSA's are assigned to those of us who are willing and able to support them. The minimum rank of EA was determined to be a sufficient marker of that ability.

Unlike PSA's, they are not directly in your team but are in someone else's team. In order to give each one the best chance to have an active co-sponsor to supplement the sponsor's support, they are always assigned to a co-sponsor that is at least EA.

I have repeatedly seen the warning attached to the places where CSA's can be purchased that you must be willing to both support them and you must remain at least EA.
6x SUPPORT
Bruce D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Tanja K.

| Edit settings