Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

Posted 6 days ago

I've won fewer than 10 auctions. Does this mean that I can only bid in Junior auctions?
I've won fewer than 10 auctions. Does this mean that I can only bid in Junior auctions?
ervin w.

Indonesia

Posted 6 days ago

No Ervin, That means that you can participate in Junior actions (which I can not, as I have more than 10 wins). But, you can also participate in any other PB auction (except for those for newbies without any wins - Guaranteed win auctions) . Just enjoy bidding wherever you please! Good Luck ! :thumbsup:
No Ervin,

That means that you can participate in Junior actions (which I can not, as I have more than 10 wins).

But, you can also participate in any other PB auction (except for those for newbies without any wins - Guaranteed win auctions) .

Just enjoy bidding wherever you please!

Good Luck !

281x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Liked by James K. Jessie M.

Posted 6 days ago

Welcome to SFI,Ervin. You are in the right place to ask questions. Try to read the Forum posts and SFI News right accross from the Forum. Other lines of communication are e-cards,e-mail,Chat Stream post. You are never alone in this biz.
Welcome to SFI,Ervin.
You are in the right place to ask questions.
Try to read the Forum posts and SFI News right accross from the Forum.

Other lines of communication are e-cards,e-mail,Chat Stream post.
You are never alone in this biz.
28x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Jessie M.

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1487277]I've won fewer than 10 auctions. Does this mean that I can only bid in Junior auctions?[/quote] Ervin, you are talking about the Pricebenders auctions... Maybe, it's time to try the ASTRO auctions?
ervin w. posted:

Ervin,
you are talking about the Pricebenders auctions...

Maybe, it's time to try the ASTRO auctions?
127x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,436 | Followers: 1,092 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Karen E.

| Edit settings