Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Getting sfi commission

Posted 6 days ago More by Basheer M.

Please" I'm curious to know how and when to get monthly commission, Because today is 10th of the month and there is no any payment yet Please your suggestions Thanks.
Please" I'm curious to know how and when to get monthly commission,
Because today is 10th of the month and there is no any payment yet
Please your suggestions
Thanks.
Basheer M.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago

Basheer, The following information should answer your question: Commissions are processed on or around the 10th of each month for the previous month's earnings (for example, January's commissions are paid out in February). Also, a report is typically posted to your account on the 10th of each month (or the closest following business day, if the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday). Patience, please.
Basheer,

The following information should answer your question:

Commissions are processed on or around the 10th of each month for the previous month's earnings (for example, January's commissions are paid out in February). Also, a report is typically posted to your account on the 10th of each month (or the closest following business day, if the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday).

Patience, please.
19x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Be patient Basheer, commissions are processed on the 10th. They will show up in your commissions report later today. However, depending on how you choose to receive payment, you may not receive commissions until around the 20th of the month. Hope this helps. :wink:
Be patient Basheer, commissions are processed on the 10th. They will show up in your commissions report later today. However, depending on how you choose to receive payment, you may not receive commissions until around the 20th of the month. Hope this helps.
6x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Please bee patient, Basheer! The day just started in the other parts of the World and USA. Good Luck
Please bee patient, Basheer! The day just started in the other parts of the World and USA. Good Luck
4x SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1487283]Please" I'm curious to know how and when to get monthly commission, Because today is 10th of the month and there is no any payment yet Please your suggestions Thanks. [/quote] Hi Basheer ! Since you're here for thirteen months, you must have noticed that commissions are processed on 10th in the month for the previous month. As today is a working day, it goes with normal procedure. So, be just a bit patient and wait for the notification mail, like we all do ! Best regards !
Basheer M. posted:
Please your suggestions
Thanks.

Hi Basheer !

Since you're here for thirteen months, you must have noticed that commissions are processed on 10th in the month for the previous month. As today is a working day, it goes with normal procedure. So, be just a bit patient and wait for the notification mail, like we all do !

Best regards !
281x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1487294][quote=1487283]Please" I'm curious to know how and when to get monthly commission, Because today is 10th of the month and there is no any payment yet Please your suggestions Thanks. [/quote] Hi Basheer ! Since you're here for thirteen months, you must have noticed that commissions are processed on 10th in the month for the previous month. As today is a working day, it goes with normal procedure. So, be just a bit patient and wait for the notification mail, like we all do ! Best regards ! [/quote] Absolutely Correct and I accept too.
Sead Š. posted:
Basheer M. posted:
Please your suggestions
Thanks.

Hi Basheer !

Since you're here for thirteen months, you must have noticed that commissions are processed on 10th in the month for the previous month. As today is a working day, it goes with normal procedure. So, be just a bit patient and wait for the notification mail, like we all do !

Best regards !

Absolutely Correct and I accept too.
2x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Basheer Commissions should be processed sometime today (10th) and will then be credited to your commissions account <www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex> within the next working day - which may not be until Monday. You do need to have set your Payment Commission Options <www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo>.
Hi Basheer

Commissions should be processed sometime today (10th) and will then be credited to your commissions account <www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex> within the next working day - which may not be until Monday. You do need to have set your Payment Commission Options <www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo>.
SUPPORT
Alistair K.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

What you should do is : take a look at that clock below your photo... It's showing the SFI Official Time... Their working hours just started an hour or so ago... So, let's give them time to do their work, please. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HsvL86r.jpg[/img]
What you should do is : take a look at that clock below your photo...
It's showing the SFI Official Time...

Their working hours just started an hour or so ago...
So, let's give them time to do their work, please.

127x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,436 | Followers: 1,092 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 6 days ago

Hello Basheer! I can tell you from our own experience that our office is about to stop the commissions, the free TC credits and the new badges. I think it will not take long for you and you will see your results.
Hello Basheer!
I can tell you from our own experience that our office is about to stop the commissions, the free TC credits and the new badges. I think it will not take long for you and you will see your results.
Hans-Peter S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Basheer normally commission is calculated between 10th and 12th. Payout will be around 15th. Moreover you get commission only when accumulated value is more than $20. Till then it will be in your SFI account.
Basheer normally commission is calculated between 10th and 12th. Payout will be around 15th. Moreover you get commission only when accumulated value is more than $20. Till then it will be in your SFI account.
11x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hello! Basheer, I brought good news. Maybe you should check it up now, just got a message on my monthly commissions which including Free or Bonus TC. Thank you.
Hello! Basheer, I brought good news. Maybe you should check it up now, just got a message on my monthly commissions which including Free or Bonus TC. Thank you.
Eric A.

Ghana

Posted 6 days ago

Hello Basheer, Thanks for your post. Meanwhile you have got your commissions I believe. Please check. Wish you all the best.
Hello Basheer,
Thanks for your post.
Meanwhile you have got your commissions I believe.
Please check.
Wish you all the best.
4x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

| Edit settings