Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Eager Zebra express token

Posted 6 days ago

HELLO! SFI'ers, Please I want to ask if EZ Express token expires? I understand Purchases are limited to six EZ Express "tokens" per TC Member per day." But thus it Diminishes,please?
HELLO! SFI'ers,
Please I want to ask if EZ Express token expires? I understand Purchases are limited to six EZ Express "tokens" per TC Member per day."
But thus it Diminishes,please?
Eric A.

Ghana

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Eric, I didn't find any mention to a limited time to use them or expire: "Glossary definition: EZ Express 07/12/2018 EZ Express "tokens" allow you to play Eager Zebra games, just like TCredits. However, with EZ Express, you can use your tokens to play Gold Streak, Knockout Trivia, and Card King Eager Zebra games even after you’ve reached your daily or weekly play or win limit! For the Gold Streak Eager Zebra game, you can use your EZ Express only after you’ve reached your daily or weekly play or win limit. In the case of Knockout Trivia and Card King Eager Zebra games, you can use your EZ Express tokens for any entries (including in lieu of free or TCredit entries). Learn more about EZ Express [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=381585]HERE[/url]." So, i think they do not have such thing. Regards.
Hi Eric,

I didn't find any mention to a limited time to use them or expire:
"Glossary definition: EZ Express
07/12/2018
EZ Express "tokens" allow you to play Eager Zebra games, just like TCredits. However, with EZ Express, you can use your tokens to play Gold Streak, Knockout Trivia, and Card King Eager Zebra games even after you’ve reached your daily or weekly play or win limit!
For the Gold Streak Eager Zebra game, you can use your EZ Express only after you’ve reached your daily or weekly play or win limit. In the case of Knockout Trivia and Card King Eager Zebra games, you can use your EZ Express tokens for any entries (including in lieu of free or TCredit entries).
Learn more about EZ Express HERE."

So, i think they do not have such thing.

Regards.
45x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

[b]What is an EZ Express Token and what can I do with it?[/b] EZ Express "tokens" allow you to play Eager Zebra games, just like TCredits. However, with EZ Express, you can use your tokens to play Gold Streak, Knockout Trivia, and Card King Eager Zebra games even after you’ve reached your daily or weekly play or win limit! You can use your EZ Express tokens for any entries in Gold Streak, Knockout Trivia, and Card King Eager Zebra games (including in lieu of free or TCredit entries). https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200685&referrer=search Please check your EZ EXPRESS TOKEN LEDGER, You may find out if you have any one left there because EX Epress Token does not expired. https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/EZExpressLedger
What is an EZ Express Token and what can I do with it?

EZ Express "tokens" allow you to play Eager Zebra games, just like TCredits. However, with EZ Express, you can use your tokens to play Gold Streak, Knockout Trivia, and Card King Eager Zebra games even after you’ve reached your daily or weekly play or win limit!

You can use your EZ Express tokens for any entries in Gold Streak, Knockout Trivia, and Card King Eager Zebra games (including in lieu of free or TCredit entries).

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200685&referrer=search

Please check your EZ EXPRESS TOKEN LEDGER, You may find out if you have any one left there because EX Epress Token does not expired. www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/EZExpressLedger
48x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

| Edit settings