SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Work on your Wings!

Posted 4 months ago

I recently saw a great aviation quote: "Give me a mile of road and I get a mile down it but give me a mile of runway and I can get around the world." What a difference a great set of wings makes. It no different here with SFI. You can get much farther with "wings"! So are you building yours? Bill
I recently saw a great aviation quote: "Give me a mile of road and I get a mile down it but give me a mile of runway and I can get around the world." What a difference a great set of wings makes.
It no different here with SFI. You can get much farther with "wings"!

So are you building yours?
Bill
SUPPORT
Bill N.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Nice one Bill. Spreading our wings lets us "soar with the eagles."
Nice one Bill. Spreading our wings lets us "soar with the eagles."
4x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Bill, I like your style. Spreading our wings is what's going to get us to the top. We can't stop looking for way to do no. We are just beginning. Thanks for this excerpt. It.s great.
Hi Bill,

I like your style. Spreading our wings is what's going to get us to the top.
We can't stop looking for way to do no. We are just beginning. Thanks
for this excerpt. It.s great.
19x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487389]I recently saw a great aviation quote: "Give me a mile of road and I get a mile down it but give me a mile of runway and I can get around the world." What a difference a great set of wings makes. It no different here with SFI. You can get much farther with "wings"! So are you building yours? Bill[/quote] Hi Bill, [b]I'm working on my wings[/b] (Free Advertising) daily and my wings also take me around the world. [b]With my wings[/b] (Free Advertising) I can visit the Stars, Solar Systems and far reaching Galaxies without it costing me any cash out of pockets. [b]With Free Advertising[/b] I'm making the impossible, possible... Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) Gold Team Leader Advocate For Free Advertising
Bill N. posted:
I recently saw a great aviation quote: "Give me a mile of road and I get a mile down it but give me a mile of runway and I can get around the world." What a difference a great set of wings makes.
It no different here with SFI. You can get much farther with "wings"!

So are you building yours?
Bill

Hi Bill,

I'm working on my wings (Free Advertising) daily and my wings also take me around the world.

With my wings (Free Advertising) I can visit the Stars, Solar Systems and far reaching Galaxies without it costing me any cash out of pockets.

With Free Advertising I'm making the impossible, possible...

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
Gold Team Leader
Advocate For Free Advertising
25x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

The Best Wings... Bill [b]KNOWINGS[/b]!!! Having [b]KNO-WINGS[/b] allows you to fly and soar silently and gracefully without [b]WINGS[/b]. I was told I live in a Fantasy World. That's when I fell of my Unicorn. Believing I live in a Fantastic World. "Team Work Makes The Dream Work." - Stevie Wonder (Carpool Karaoke - with James Corden),
The Best Wings... Bill
KNOWINGS!!!

Having KNO-WINGS allows you to fly and soar silently and gracefully without WINGS.

I was told I live in a Fantasy World. That's when I fell of my Unicorn. Believing I live in a Fantastic World.

"Team Work Makes The Dream Work." - Stevie Wonder (Carpool Karaoke - with James Corden),
Patrick F.

New Zealand

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings