Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI

Posted 2 months ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising) [b]A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI:[/b] - Complaining about the new Comp Plan - Complaining about inactive PSAs - Complaining about inactive CSAs - Complaining about inactive PSAs that you purchase - Complaining about inactive CSAs that you purchase - Complaining about inactive Sponsor and upline - Complaining about inactive Co-Sponsor - Complaining about the gateways - Complaining that you can't get anyone to signup - Complaining that you don't have money for advertising - And other complaints... [b]The Solution to all the above is simple:[/b] - Stop complaining and go to work - Work with the works - Get your own PSAs from your own efforts - Expose SFI opportunity No-Stop to find your Diamond Team Leaders - True Leaders are readers - Study and apply the lessons in LaunchPad and The Rules Of Success - True Leaders don't need Sponsors or Co-Sponsors to motivate them to take action - And Etc... [b]Tip:[/b] Lets get busy growing our SFI Empire and Finding our Future Diamond Team Leaders!:sunglasses:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising)

A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI:
- Complaining about the new Comp Plan
- Complaining about inactive PSAs
- Complaining about inactive CSAs
- Complaining about inactive PSAs that you purchase
- Complaining about inactive CSAs that you purchase
- Complaining about inactive Sponsor and upline
- Complaining about inactive Co-Sponsor
- Complaining about the gateways
- Complaining that you can't get anyone to signup
- Complaining that you don't have money for advertising
- And other complaints...

The Solution to all the above is simple:
- Stop complaining and go to work
- Work with the works
- Get your own PSAs from your own efforts
- Expose SFI opportunity No-Stop to find your Diamond Team Leaders
- True Leaders are readers - Study and apply the lessons in LaunchPad and The Rules Of Success
- True Leaders don't need Sponsors or Co-Sponsors to motivate them to take action
- And Etc...

Tip: Lets get busy growing our SFI Empire and Finding our Future Diamond Team Leaders!
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 2 Replies

[quote=1487394]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising) [b]A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI:[/b] - Complaining about the new Comp Plan - Complaining about inactive PSAs - Complaining about inactive CSAs - Complaining about inactive PSAs that you purchase - Complaining about inactive CSAs that you purchase - Complaining about inactive Sponsor and upline - Complaining about inactive Co-Sponsor - Complaining about the gateways - Complaining that you can't get anyone to signup - Complaining that you don't have money for advertising - And other complaints... [b]The Solution to all the above is simple:[/b] - Stop complaining and go to work - Work with the works - Get your own PSAs from your own efforts - Expose SFI opportunity No-Stop to find your Diamond Team Leaders - True Leaders are readers - Study and apply the lessons in LaunchPad and The Rules Of Success - True Leaders don't need Sponsors or Co-Sponsors to motivate them to take action - And Etc... [b]Tip:[/b] Lets get busy growing our SFI Empire and Finding our Future Diamond Team Leaders!:sunglasses: [/quote] Hello Captkirk, While 100% in agreement with your list of SFI Dos and Don'ts, l will only add an item; Stop procrastinating. My respect, regards and best wishes! Yusuf O.
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

- Work with the works
- True Leaders are readers - Study and apply the lessons in LaunchPad and The Rules Of Success
- True Leaders don't need Sponsors or Co-Sponsors to motivate them to take action
- And Etc...

Tip: Lets get busy growing our SFI Empire and Finding our Future Diamond Team Leaders!

Hello Captkirk,

While 100% in agreement with your list of SFI Dos and Don'ts, l will only add an item;

Stop procrastinating.

My respect, regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.
6x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1487397][quote=1487394]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising) [b]A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI:[/b] - Complaining about the new Comp Plan - Complaining about inactive PSAs - Complaining about inactive CSAs - Complaining about inactive PSAs that you purchase - Complaining about inactive CSAs that you purchase - Complaining about inactive Sponsor and upline - Complaining about inactive Co-Sponsor - Complaining about the gateways - Complaining that you can't get anyone to signup - Complaining that you don't have money for advertising - And other complaints... [b]The Solution to all the above is simple:[/b] - Stop complaining and go to work - Work with the works - Get your own PSAs from your own efforts - Expose SFI opportunity No-Stop to find your Diamond Team Leaders - True Leaders are readers - Study and apply the lessons in LaunchPad and The Rules Of Success - True Leaders don't need Sponsors or Co-Sponsors to motivate them to take action - And Etc... [b]Tip:[/b] Lets get busy growing our SFI Empire and Finding our Future Diamond Team Leaders!:sunglasses: [/quote] Hello Captkirk, While 100% in agreement with your list of SFI Dos and Don'ts, l will only add an item; Stop procrastinating. My respect, regards and best wishes! Yusuf O.[/quote] Hi Yusuf, [b]Yep[/b], We Really NEED to STOP Procrastinating. [b]All of my threads,[/b] I try to keep it simple so that our newest members can say, If he can do it, So can I. [b]I'm a firm believer,[/b] that anyone can start doing what I do from day one. [b]Who can't[/b] post free ads daily?:sunglasses:
Yusuf O. posted:
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

- Work with the works
- And Etc...

Hello Captkirk,

While 100% in agreement with your list of SFI Dos and Don'ts, l will only add an item;

Stop procrastinating.

My respect, regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

Hi Yusuf,

Yep, We Really NEED to STOP Procrastinating.

All of my threads, I try to keep it simple so that our newest members can say, If he can do it, So can I.

I'm a firm believer, that anyone can start doing what I do from day one.

Who can't post free ads daily?
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Some of my newbies did not know how to copy/paste. I suggested they use the "How to..." and just ask their search engine. Also oldsters can make print bigger by just holding down the Ctrl key and rolling the mouse wheel. Just finished placing ads for referrals at 7 places. You can win them, buy them or get them for free by advertising. I never did much free till I meant T.K. Let"s see everyone"s ads out there!
Some of my newbies did not know how to copy/paste.
I suggested they use the "How to..." and just ask their search engine.
Also oldsters can make print bigger by just holding down the Ctrl key and rolling
the mouse wheel.

Just finished placing ads for referrals at 7 places. You can win them, buy them or
get them for free by advertising.

I never did much free till I meant T.K.
Let"s see everyone"s ads out there!
35x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 3 Replies

Hi Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) :star: You forgot that this work is done by people. We are not robots.:alien: I have the impression that you write exactly what hurts you at the moment and you try to win yourself... (see this list:arrow_up:) Tears and laughter are allowed in our life:heavy_check_mark: complaints and bragging too. I do it all and I am successful TL. I am grateful to God that he is not every day. If I laugh every day, that's not good either .. I always mix laughter, tears, complaints, compliments and get a golden environment. I'll never be a robot:grin:
Hi Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)

You forgot that this work is done by people.
We are not robots.

I have the impression that you write exactly what hurts you at the moment and you try to win yourself...
(see this list
)

Tears and laughter are allowed in our life
complaints and bragging too.
I do it all and I am successful TL.

I am grateful to God that he is not every day.
If I laugh every day, that's not good either ..
I always mix laughter, tears, complaints, compliments and get a golden environment.
I'll never be a robot

33x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Manohar L.

[quote=1487394]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising) [b]A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI:[/b] - Complaining about the new Comp Plan - Complaining about inactive PSAs - Complaining about inactive CSAs - Complaining about inactive PSAs that you purchase - Complaining about inactive CSAs that you purchase - Complaining about inactive Sponsor and upline - Complaining about inactive Co-Sponsor - Complaining about the gateways - Complaining that you can't get anyone to signup - Complaining that you don't have money for advertising - And other complaints... [b]The Solution to all the above is simple:[/b] - Stop complaining and go to work - Work with the works - Get your own PSAs from your own efforts - Expose SFI opportunity No-Stop to find your Diamond Team Leaders - True Leaders are readers - Study and apply the lessons in LaunchPad and The Rules Of Success - True Leaders don't need Sponsors or Co-Sponsors to motivate them to take action - And Etc... [b]Tip:[/b] Lets get busy growing our SFI Empire and Finding our Future Diamond Team Leaders!:sunglasses: [/quote] Dear Capt The most beautiful thread by you I have ever read. My utmost regards for you. Manohar from India. Once PTL, now STL Team Leader.
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

- Work with the works
- And Etc...

Dear Capt
The most beautiful thread by you I have ever read.
My utmost regards for you.
Manohar from India.
Once PTL, now STL
Team Leader.
86x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Manohar L. 1 Reply

[quote=1487407]Hi Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) :star: You forgot that this work is done by people. We are not robots.:alien: I have the impression that you write exactly what hurts you at the moment and you try to win yourself... (see this list:arrow_up:) Tears and laughter are allowed in our life:heavy_check_mark: complaints and bragging too. I do it all and I am successful TL. I am grateful to God that he is not every day. If I laugh every day, that's not good either .. I always mix laughter, tears, complaints, compliments and get a golden environment. I'll never be a robot:grin: [/quote] Hi Mirjana Everyone works as per his/her budget & intelligence. Fortunately you have both. Everyone is not that lucky. Capt Kirk writes for the masses. Just my views.
Mirjana & Igor C. posted:

We are not robots.

I have the impression that you write exactly what hurts you at the moment and you try to win yourself...
(see this list
)

I always mix laughter, tears, complaints, compliments and get a golden environment.
I'll never be a robot

Hi Mirjana
Everyone works as per his/her budget & intelligence.
Fortunately you have both.
Everyone is not that lucky.
Capt Kirk writes for the masses.
Just my views.
86x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Tommie K. 1 Reply

[quote=1487407]Hi Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) :star: You forgot that this work is done by people. We are not robots.:alien: I have the impression that you write exactly what hurts you at the moment and you try to win yourself... (see this list:arrow_up:) Tears and laughter are allowed in our life:heavy_check_mark: complaints and bragging too. I do it all and I am successful TL. I am grateful to God that he is not every day. If I laugh every day, that's not good either .. I always mix laughter, tears, complaints, compliments and get a golden environment. I'll never be a robot:grin: [/quote] Hi Mirjana, From your response, I have to assume that the translation is a lot different from what I meant.

We are not robots.

(see this list
)

I'll never be a robot

Hi Mirjana,

From your response, I have to assume that the translation is a lot different from what I meant.

24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

[quote=1487427][quote=1487407]Hi Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) :star: You forgot that this work is done by people. We are not robots.:alien: I have the impression that you write exactly what hurts you at the moment and you try to win yourself... (see this list:arrow_up:) Tears and laughter are allowed in our life:heavy_check_mark: complaints and bragging too. I do it all and I am successful TL. I am grateful to God that he is not every day. If I laugh every day, that's not good either .. I always mix laughter, tears, complaints, compliments and get a golden environment. I'll never be a robot:grin: [/quote] Hi Mirjana, From your response, I have to assume that the translation is a lot different from what I meant. [/quote] I'm sorry if you misinterpret:sunglasses:
Tommie K. posted:

We are not robots.

(see this list
)

I'll never be a robot

Hi Mirjana,

From your response, I have to assume that the translation is a lot different from what I meant.

I'm sorry if you misinterpret

33x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 2 Replies

[quote=1487423][quote=1487407]Hi Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) :star: You forgot that this work is done by people. We are not robots.:alien: I have the impression that you write exactly what hurts you at the moment and you try to win yourself... (see this list:arrow_up:) Tears and laughter are allowed in our life:heavy_check_mark: complaints and bragging too. I do it all and I am successful TL. I am grateful to God that he is not every day. If I laugh every day, that's not good either .. I always mix laughter, tears, complaints, compliments and get a golden environment. I'll never be a robot:grin: [/quote] Hi Mirjana Everyone works as per his/her budget & intelligence. Fortunately you have both. Everyone is not that lucky. Capt Kirk writes for the masses. Just my views. [/quote] I came here like everyone. I do not think I'm better than anyone here, neither smarter nor happier. We are all the same. The difference is that I do a lot ...and now as the first day.
Manohar L. posted:

We are not robots.

(see this list
)

I'll never be a robot

Hi Mirjana
Just my views.

I came here like everyone. I do not think I'm better than anyone here, neither smarter nor happier.
We are all the same.
The difference is that I do a lot ...and now as the first day.

33x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Manohar L.

[quote=1487440][quote=1487423][quote=1487407]Hi Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) :star: You forgot that this work is done by people. We are not robots.:alien: I have the impression that you write exactly what hurts you at the moment and you try to win yourself... (see this list:arrow_up:) Tears and laughter are allowed in our life:heavy_check_mark: complaints and bragging too. I do it all and I am successful TL. I am grateful to God that he is not every day. If I laugh every day, that's not good either .. I always mix laughter, tears, complaints, compliments and get a golden environment. I'll never be a robot:grin: [/quote] Hi Mirjana Everyone works as per his/her budget & intelligence. Fortunately you have both. Everyone is not that lucky. Capt Kirk writes for the masses. Just my views. [/quote] I came here like everyone. I do not think I'm better than anyone here, neither smarter nor happier. We are all the same. The difference is that I do a lot ...and now as the first day. [/quote] Yes, Mirjana You do a lot. I agree. I also know you will be next Diamond soon. I wish you all the best.
Manohar L. posted:

We are not robots.

(see this list
)

I'll never be a robot

Hi Mirjana
Just my views.

I came here like everyone. I do not think I'm better than anyone here, neither smarter nor happier.
We are all the same.
The difference is that I do a lot ...and now as the first day.

Yes, Mirjana
You do a lot. I agree.
I also know you will be next Diamond soon.
I wish you all the best.

86x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1487394]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising) [b]A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI:[/b] - Complaining about the new Comp Plan - Complaining about inactive PSAs - Complaining about inactive CSAs - Complaining about inactive PSAs that you purchase - Complaining about inactive CSAs that you purchase - Complaining about inactive Sponsor and upline - Complaining about inactive Co-Sponsor - Complaining about the gateways - Complaining that you can't get anyone to signup - Complaining that you don't have money for advertising - And other complaints... [b]The Solution to all the above is simple:[/b] - Stop complaining and go to work - Work with the works - Get your own PSAs from your own efforts - Expose SFI opportunity No-Stop to find your Diamond Team Leaders - True Leaders are readers - Study and apply the lessons in LaunchPad and The Rules Of Success - True Leaders don't need Sponsors or Co-Sponsors to motivate them to take action - And Etc... [b]Tip:[/b] Lets get busy growing our SFI Empire and Finding our Future Diamond Team Leaders!:sunglasses: [/quote] Hi Tommie Thank you for your thread Your words are for considering I will take in account Laura
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

- Work with the works
- And Etc...

Hi Tommie
Thank you for your thread
Your words are for considering
I will take in account
Laura
Laura M.

Argentina

| Edit settings