Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Allusive Pricebenders First Win

Posted 6 days ago

I have been trying to get my first win with price-benders auction and today was no exception, except my strategy was one of a painful fools quest. After sitting back slowly licking my wounds whilst scratching my head, it really dawned on me that if I had invested the same amount of TCredits in Astro Auctions, I would have gained probably twice as much, maybe even more in Rewardicals and goodies. Will this stop me trying to get what seems to me, the holly grail of badges in my badge quest? Hell no, I just need to have a different approach, whilst investing the majority of my Tcredits in Astro Auctions. Today, I learnt it doesn't matter how many TCredits you have to place, there is always someone with more. So today's strategy was a painful experience but one that dealt a huge lesson, on the bright side, it did expand my VP through the purchase of additional TCredits. E365 here I come!!! Onward and upwards James M
I have been trying to get my first win with price-benders auction and today was no exception, except my strategy was one of a painful fools quest. After sitting back slowly licking my wounds whilst scratching my head, it really dawned on me that if I had invested the same amount of TCredits in Astro Auctions, I would have gained probably twice as much, maybe even more in Rewardicals and goodies.

Will this stop me trying to get what seems to me, the holly grail of badges in my badge quest? Hell no, I just need to have a different approach, whilst investing the majority of my Tcredits in Astro Auctions.

Today, I learnt it doesn't matter how many TCredits you have to place, there is always someone with more. So today's strategy was a painful experience but one that dealt a huge lesson, on the bright side, it did expand my VP through the purchase of additional TCredits.

E365 here I come!!!

Onward and upwards
James M
2x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 6 days ago

James, PriceBender Auctions sometimes has a "Guaranteed Win" auction that you may wish to look into. Winning the auction will give you the badge you seek. Much success to you!
James,

PriceBender Auctions sometimes has a "Guaranteed Win" auction that you may wish to look into. Winning the auction will give you the badge you seek.

Much success to you!
19x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

By James, that's the attitude a sponsor wants to hear. Never give up. Don't quit. And try a little patience. Very impressive selection of badges. Keep knocking them back. Two months in and ONLY one other in front. And you are SO visible, what a Challenge. Do you want a short and shallow 1st wWn! Or, a deep and meaningful 1st Win. Or, is a Win, just a Win. The thrill of the Chase. Challenging yourself ALWAYS. All the Best in your 365 Challenge. Great to follow your progress.
By James, that's the attitude a sponsor wants to hear.
Never give up. Don't quit. And try a little patience.

Very impressive selection of badges. Keep knocking them back. Two months in and ONLY one other in front. And you are SO visible, what a Challenge.

Do you want a short and shallow 1st wWn! Or, a deep and meaningful 1st Win. Or, is a Win, just a Win.

The thrill of the Chase. Challenging yourself ALWAYS.

All the Best in your 365 Challenge. Great to follow your progress.
Patrick F.

New Zealand

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1487547]I have been trying to get my first win with price-benders auction and today was no exception, except my strategy was one of a painful fools quest. After sitting back slowly licking my wounds whilst scratching my head, it really dawned on me that if I had invested the same amount of TCredits in Astro Auctions, I would have gained probably twice as much, maybe even more in Rewardicals and goodies. Will this stop me trying to get what seems to me, the holly grail of badges in my badge quest? Hell no, I just need to have a different approach, whilst investing the majority of my Tcredits in Astro Auctions. Today, I learnt it doesn't matter how many TCredits you have to place, there is always someone with more. So today's strategy was a painful experience but one that dealt a huge lesson, on the bright side, it did expand my VP through the purchase of additional TCredits. E365 here I come!!! Onward and upwards James M[/quote] Hi James, not to add insult to your injury, but you had me chuckled with your "confession". Sorry but I was entertained with the way how you described yourself in that scenario. We learned from our experiences, and sometimes, the hard way. If you are vying for the [b]elusive[/b] winner badge, I suggest that you bid on CSA with the guaranteed win of1. Not sure though if it is still available in Price Bender. If not, Astro Auction is waiting for you!!! You get more value with your 1TC bid. :smile:
James M. posted:
I have been trying to get my first win with price-benders auction and today was no exception, except my strategy was one of a painful fools quest. After sitting back slowly licking my wounds whilst scratching my head, it really dawned on me that if I had invested the same amount of TCredits in Astro Auctions, I would have gained probably twice as much, maybe even more in Rewardicals and goodies.

Will this stop me trying to get what seems to me, the holly grail of badges in my badge quest? Hell no, I just need to have a different approach, whilst investing the majority of my Tcredits in Astro Auctions.

Today, I learnt it doesn't matter how many TCredits you have to place, there is always someone with more. So today's strategy was a painful experience but one that dealt a huge lesson, on the bright side, it did expand my VP through the purchase of additional TCredits.

E365 here I come!!!

Onward and upwards
James M

Hi James, not to add insult to your injury, but you had me chuckled with your "confession". Sorry but I was entertained with the way how you described yourself in that scenario.

We learned from our experiences, and sometimes, the hard way. If you are vying for the elusive winner badge, I suggest that you bid on CSA with the guaranteed win of1. Not sure though if it is still available in Price Bender.

If not, Astro Auction is waiting for you!!! You get more value with your 1TC bid.
Concepcion V.

Philippines

Posted 6 days ago

Hi James, I think for now, pricebender is a game for the brave, those with higher tcredit stand the highest chance to win likewise AA, The good news about astro is just the winning goodies to all bidder, just focus on the one you knew will give you what you want.
Hi James,
I think for now, pricebender is a game for the brave, those with higher tcredit stand the highest chance to win likewise AA, The good news about astro is just the winning goodies to all bidder, just focus on the one you knew will give you what you want.
2x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1487547]I have been trying to get my first win with price-benders auction and today was no exception, except my strategy was one of a painful fools quest. After sitting back slowly licking my wounds whilst scratching my head, it really dawned on me that if I had invested the same amount of TCredits in Astro Auctions, I would have gained probably twice as much, maybe even more in Rewardicals and goodies. Will this stop me trying to get what seems to me, the holly grail of badges in my badge quest? Hell no, I just need to have a different approach, whilst investing the majority of my Tcredits in Astro Auctions. Today, I learnt it doesn't matter how many TCredits you have to place, there is always someone with more. So today's strategy was a painful experience but one that dealt a huge lesson, on the bright side, it did expand my VP through the purchase of additional TCredits. E365 here I come!!! Onward and upwards James M[/quote] Pricebenders auctions are specific. They can be won with 1 bidding or not winning with 501 bids. There is a tactic very important, as well as who participates and whether it is decided to win it or for PTP. Best regards, Snezana
James M. posted:

E365 here I come!!!

Onward and upwards
James M

Pricebenders auctions are specific. They can be won with 1 bidding or not winning with 501 bids. There is a tactic very important, as well as who participates and whether it is decided to win it or for PTP.
Best regards,
Snezana
30x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1487547]I have been trying to get my first win with price-benders auction and today was no exception, except my strategy was one of a painful fools quest. After sitting back slowly licking my wounds whilst scratching my head, it really dawned on me that if I had invested the same amount of TCredits in Astro Auctions, I would have gained probably twice as much, maybe even more in Rewardicals and goodies. Will this stop me trying to get what seems to me, the holly grail of badges in my badge quest? Hell no, I just need to have a different approach, whilst investing the majority of my Tcredits in Astro Auctions. Today, I learnt it doesn't matter how many TCredits you have to place, there is always someone with more. So today's strategy was a painful experience but one that dealt a huge lesson, on the bright side, it did expand my VP through the purchase of additional TCredits. E365 here I come!!! Onward and upwards James M[/quote] In fact, in the Pricebendes to win easier than in Astro, does not need to have 100 or more credits. You can win for 1-5 bids, you just need to do reconnaissance first - how many participants want to receive this prize, also the timing of the auction is important - you just need to watch when the number of participants is the least. I have won many times (small items - 10-20 t-credits, 3-10 PSA or CSA) and have never used more than 10-15 credits.
James M. posted:

E365 here I come!!!

Onward and upwards
James M

In fact, in the Pricebendes to win easier than in Astro, does not need to have 100 or more credits. You can win for 1-5 bids, you just need to do reconnaissance first - how many participants want to receive this prize, also the timing of the auction is important - you just need to watch when the number of participants is the least.
I have won many times (small items - 10-20 t-credits, 3-10 PSA or CSA) and have never used more than 10-15 credits.
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Liked by James M. Marcsi L.

| Edit settings