SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I have 2000 VersaPoints how do I become an EA?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by James M.

James M.

Kenya

Posted 4 months ago

Hi James M. I think you are already EA status because to be EA status you just need 1500 vp.
Hi James M.
I think you are already EA status because to be EA status you just need 1500 vp.
Kencho D.

Bhutan

Posted 4 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Hi James ! You have to earn 1500 VP during one month, see the Glossary definition: Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate) 07/12/2018 Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate) A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month. Take a look at your scoreboard and find out how many VPs have you collected within this month. When that number reach 1500 you'll be an EA automatically ! Best regards !
Hi James !

You have to earn 1500 VP during one month, see the Glossary definition:

Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate)
07/12/2018
Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate)
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month.

Take a look at your scoreboard and find out how many VPs have you collected within this month. When that number reach 1500 you'll be an EA automatically !

Best regards !
312x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 4 months ago

Your badge says that those 2000 VPs are your TOTAL VPs. You need to have 1500 for the current month to become EA...and have it every month to maintain that rank...and maybe, go up to some higher ranks.
Your badge says that those 2000 VPs are your TOTAL VPs.

You need to have 1500 for the current month to become EA...and have it
every month to maintain that rank...and maybe, go up to some higher ranks.
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,603 | Followers: 1,122 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487713]I have 2000 versapoints how do I become an Ea[/quote] Sorry to asked this question, The 2000 VP's is it the total VP you are accumulated till day from the day 1 you signup with SFI or you accumulated the 2000 Vp's only this month? In order to achieve EA status every month, you only needs 1500 VP's and if you were unable to achieve that, you VP can only be transfer to the following month until you accumulated that 1500 VP's according to the new comp plan.
James M. posted:
I have 2000 versapoints how do I become an Ea

Sorry to asked this question, The 2000 VP's is it the total VP you are accumulated till day from the day 1 you signup with SFI or you accumulated the 2000 Vp's only this month?

In order to achieve EA status every month, you only needs 1500 VP's and if you were unable to achieve that, you VP can only be transfer to the following month until you accumulated that 1500 VP's according to the new comp plan.
79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487713]I have 2000 versapoints how do I become an Ea[/quote] To qualify as an EA (Executive Affiliate), you need to earn 1500 VP a month. To learn about the different ways you can do this, see: https://www.sfimg.com/EA1010
James M. posted:
I have 2000 versapoints how do I become an Ea

To qualify as an EA (Executive Affiliate), you need to earn 1500 VP a month.
To learn about the different ways you can do this, see:
www.sfimg.com/EA1010

4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi James M, It is your total VPs since your joining. To become EA, you require 1500 VPs in each month and not the total accumulated VPs since your joining. However , from June ,2018 onward , Automatic transfer of VPs have been introduced. You may get this benefit for VPs earned since June,2018.
Hi James M,
It is your total VPs since your joining. To become EA, you require 1500 VPs in each month and not the total accumulated VPs since your joining.
However , from June ,2018 onward , Automatic transfer of VPs have been introduced. You may get this benefit for VPs earned since June,2018.
6x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi James! Congratulations, because by virtue of your earning 2000 VersaPoints (above the stipulated 1500 VersaPoints minimum), you are automatically qualified as EA. This ought to reflect on your Badge, Badge Point, Benefits -- qualification for Badge Quest, E365 Draw qualification, CSAs etc... But if this is not the case, then contact Support for rectification. It could be technical issues. Wishing you the very best in your endeavours! Regards.
Hi James!

Congratulations, because by virtue of your earning 2000 VersaPoints (above the stipulated 1500 VersaPoints minimum), you are automatically qualified as EA.
This ought to reflect on your Badge, Badge Point, Benefits -- qualification for Badge Quest, E365 Draw qualification, CSAs etc...

But if this is not the case, then contact Support for rectification.
It could be technical issues.

Wishing you the very best in your endeavours!

Regards.
Kingsley N.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487713]I have 2000 VersaPoints how do I become an EA?[/quote] Hello James To become an EA you have to reach 1,500 VPs for each month, I am guessing here but you may probably have 2,000 VersaPoints "TOTAL" for all the time you have been in SFI and that 2,000 are an accumulated amount? Find more info here https://www.sfimg.com/EA
James M. posted:

Hello James

To become an EA you have to reach 1,500 VPs for each month, I am guessing here but you may probably have 2,000 VersaPoints "TOTAL" for all the time you have been in SFI and that 2,000 are an accumulated amount?

Find more info here

www.sfimg.com/EA
12x SUPPORT
Ma. Luisa D.

Mexico

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=212474 - This will help you to be EA for the current month 👍
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=212474 - This will help you to be EA for the current month 👍
SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

Posted 4 months ago More by James M.

But am not yet recognized as an EA
But am not yet recognized as an EA
James M.

Kenya

| Edit settings