Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I Send E-Cards Of Congratulations To My PSAs, CSAs, and A2A...

Posted 6 days ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising) [b]In addition to me posting ads daily, I also send E-Cards For?:[/b] - Congrats - Great Job - Thank-You - Birthdays - Anniversary - And Etc... [b]Who do I send E-Cards to:[/b] - PSAs - CSAs - A2A Friends [b]How Often Do I send E-Cards?[/b] - For Any and Every Accomplishments that I see big or small without hesitation. [b]Why Do I send E-Cards?[/b] To let them know that I see them working and growing their own business. [b]Do E-Cards Really Work?[/b] From the results of my PSAs, CSAs and A2A friends they do. [b]Currently,[/b] My Top 10 PSAs Movers VP's as of August 10, 2018: #1 Maria 6,345 VP #2 William 5,024 VP #3 Peter 4,400 VP #4 Abubakar 4,257 VP #5 Ime 4,211 VP #6 Sebas 4,098 VP #7 Andrea 3,390 VP #8 Norman 3,227 VP #9 Alistair 2,568 VP #10 Charles 1,995 VP [b]Do I Really Give Them An E-Card For Every Little Thing?[/b] Yep! I give them a E-Cards for: - For each rank that they attain - For each badge quest rank that they attain - Birthdays - Anniversary - For maintaining the Designated Diamond Status - Thank-You for my Sponsor rating comments - And Etc... [b]Am I showing them to much...LOVE?[/b] [b]Tip:[/b] Get in the habit of letting your PSAs, CSAs, and A2A Friends know that you see them and that appreciate them!:sunglasses:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Advocate For Free Advertising)

In addition to me posting ads daily, I also send E-Cards For?:
- Congrats
- Great Job
- Thank-You
- Birthdays
- Anniversary
- And Etc...

Who do I send E-Cards to:
- PSAs
- CSAs
- A2A Friends

How Often Do I send E-Cards?
- For Any and Every Accomplishments that I see big or small without hesitation.

Why Do I send E-Cards?

To let them know that I see them working and growing their own business.

Do E-Cards Really Work?

From the results of my PSAs, CSAs and A2A friends they do.

Currently, My Top 10 PSAs Movers VP's as of August 10, 2018:
#1 Maria 6,345 VP
#2 William 5,024 VP
#3 Peter 4,400 VP
#4 Abubakar 4,257 VP
#5 Ime 4,211 VP
#6 Sebas 4,098 VP
#7 Andrea 3,390 VP
#8 Norman 3,227 VP
#9 Alistair 2,568 VP
#10 Charles 1,995 VP

Do I Really Give Them An E-Card For Every Little Thing?

Yep! I give them a E-Cards for:
- For each rank that they attain
- For each badge quest rank that they attain
- Birthdays
- Anniversary
- For maintaining the Designated Diamond Status
- Thank-You for my Sponsor rating comments
- And Etc...

Am I showing them to much...LOVE?

Tip: Get in the habit of letting your PSAs, CSAs, and A2A Friends know that you see them and that appreciate them!
20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

Great and Hard working downlines. You are really rocking Mr. Tommie . I wish u more hard working downlines and more for us too. Congratulations.
Great and Hard working downlines. You are really rocking Mr. Tommie . I wish u more hard working downlines and more for us too. Congratulations.
Abdul-Ganiu I.

Ghana

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1487754]Great and Hard working downlines. You are really rocking Mr. Tommie . I wish u more hard working downlines and more for us too. Congratulations.[/quote] Hi Abdul-Ganiu, Make sure that you're sending E-Cards to your downline for all of their accomplishments no matter how small or big. [b]For me,[/b] I would rather make less money and be appreciated than to make a lot of money with NO Appreciation for my accomplishments.:sunglasses: This is really my [b]#1 Secret[/b] of showing others that I care and appreciate them.:sunglasses:
Abdul-Ganiu I. posted:

Hi Abdul-Ganiu,

Make sure that you're sending E-Cards to your downline for all of their accomplishments no matter how small or big.

For me, I would rather make less money and be appreciated than to make a lot of money with NO Appreciation for my accomplishments.

This is really my #1 Secret of showing others that I care and appreciate them.

20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago More by Chimezirim A. 1 Reply

Hello Tommie, You're really a motivator, an inspirational leader. Leading your team With example on how they should lead their own team. Making things better and easier With encouragement. Continue Thanks.
Hello Tommie,
You're really a motivator, an inspirational leader.
Leading your team With example on how they should lead their own team.
Making things better and easier With encouragement.
Continue
Thanks.
Chimezirim A.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago More by Tommie K. 1 Reply

[quote=1487857]Hello Tommie, You're really a motivator, an inspirational leader. Leading your team With example on how they should lead their own team. Making things better and easier With encouragement. Continue Thanks.[/quote] Hi Chimezirim, And my team keep me motivated too! They take the time out of their busy schedule to write a PSA rating comment to me. [b]Due to my team PSAs rating of me:[/b] [b]I'm ranked #13[/b] on the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Sponsors]Top Sponsors Leaderboard[/url] :sunglasses:
Chimezirim A. posted:
Hello Tommie,
You're really a motivator, an inspirational leader.
Leading your team With example on how they should lead their own team.
Making things better and easier With encouragement.
Continue
Thanks.

Hi Chimezirim,

And my team keep me motivated too!

They take the time out of their busy schedule to write a PSA rating comment to me.

Due to my team PSAs rating of me:

I'm ranked #13 on the Top Sponsors Leaderboard

20x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hello Captkirk, Great information, advice and motivation you have posted there. Much as l do all those things and teach my team, you've done better by informing all. I am sure a lot of new affiliates will be better informed now. Good job! Yusuf O.
Hello Captkirk,

Great information, advice and motivation you have posted there.

Much as l do all those things and teach my team, you've done better by informing all.

I am sure a lot of new affiliates will be better informed now.

Good job!

Yusuf O.
5x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

Liked by JENNY J.

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago More by Chimezirim A.

[quote]Hi Chimezirim, And my team keep me motivated too! They take the time out of their busy schedule to write a PSA rating comment to me. [b]Due to my team PSAs rating of me:[/b] [b]I'm ranked #13[/b] on the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Sponsors]Top Sponsors Leaderboard[/url] :sunglasses: [/quote] Hmmmm, I checked it you are number 13. You motivated them and they gave you what you deserved by giving you best rating Putting you in position to be among the very best top leaders. You Deserve it Thanks.
Hi Chimezirim,

And my team keep me motivated too!

They take the time out of their busy schedule to write a PSA rating comment to me.

Due to my team PSAs rating of me:

I'm ranked #13 on the Top Sponsors Leaderboard

Hmmmm,
I checked it you are number 13.
You motivated them and they gave you what you deserved by giving you best rating
Putting you in position to be among the very best top leaders.
You Deserve it
Thanks.
Chimezirim A.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago

Great post!!! As great as always. A combination of love and guidance. We have recently received some beautiful articles from you Sir. Thank you so much!!! You are the leader who will always remain in our heart!! We hope that you will remain as usual... May you be blessed always.
Great post!!!
As great as always.
A combination of love and guidance.
We have recently received some beautiful articles from you Sir.
Thank you so much!!!
You are the leader who will always remain in our heart!!
We hope that you will remain as usual...
May you be blessed always.
4x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Liked by Tommie K.

| Edit settings