Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I Am Short Of 500 Versa Points

Posted 2 months ago More by Arnab C.

I Am Short Of 500 Versa Points,and my "Debut card" is not working for a long time though it has enough money.I have more than 2000 M.R.P.s most may get expired. If I can buy at least 6 T-Credits (6 multiplied by 105 V.P.s will give me 900 V.P.s and I will become an EA. But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on ( Auto-Delivery),is there a way out ?
I Am Short Of 500 Versa Points,and my "Debut card" is not working for a long time though it has enough money.I have more than 2000 M.R.P.s most may get expired. If I can buy at least 6 T-Credits (6 multiplied by 105 V.P.s will give me 900 V.P.s and I will become an EA. But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on ( Auto-Delivery),is there a way out ?
Arnab C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Respected Arnab 1. Non working debit card - Please visit your personal bank and check. This way you can sort it out. 2. Against MRP you can still buy TCredits including single TCredit. 3. With an auto-delivery the price is cheaper than the regular price. 4. For example, singleTCredit - Regular price $1.99 with Auto Delivery it is $ 1.89/Each
Respected Arnab

1. Non working debit card - Please visit your personal bank and check. This way you can sort it out.
2. Against MRP you can still buy TCredits including single TCredit.
3. With an auto-delivery the price is cheaper than the regular price.
4. For example, singleTCredit - Regular price $1.99 with Auto Delivery it is $ 1.89/Each

286x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Arnab not all is lost: [img]https://i.imgur.com/yRuH8j2.png[/img] One TC will cost you 150MRP. Regards Christo
Hi Arnab not all is lost:

One TC will cost you 150MRP.

Regards
Christo
SUPPORT
Christo V.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Michael A. 1 Reply

[quote=1487771]I Am Short Of 500 Versa Points,and my "Debut card" is not working for a long time though it has enough money.I have more than 2000 M.R.P.s most may get expired. If I can buy at least 6 T-Credits (6 multiplied by 105 V.P.s will give me 900 V.P.s and I will become an EA. But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on ( Auto-Delivery),is there a way out ?[/quote] The best possible solution is to participated in T-TIME Contest, If you are lucky to win daily, you can use them to bid in AA, the possibility of using your TCredits in AA to get your 500VP before the month end is guarantee. I am only using Auto-delivery of 125 TCredits to attaining BTL status now, It hardly a day that I did not get at least 100 VP. So you can do it, go for it.
Arnab C. posted:

The best possible solution is to participated in T-TIME Contest, If you are lucky to win daily, you can use them to bid in AA, the possibility of using your TCredits in AA to get your 500VP before the month end is guarantee.

I am only using Auto-delivery of 125 TCredits to attaining BTL status now, It hardly a day that I did not get at least 100 VP. So you can do it, go for it.
65x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1487771]I Am Short Of 500 Versa Points,and my "Debut card" is not working for a long time though it has enough money.I have more than 2000 M.R.P.s most may get expired. If I can buy at least 6 T-Credits (6 multiplied by 105 V.P.s will give me 900 V.P.s and I will become an EA. But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on ( Auto-Delivery),is there a way out ?[/quote] quote: [b]" But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on ( Auto-Delivery),is there a way out ?" [/b] Maybe that NOTE written in red is confusing you, Arnab... and you took it as you can buy them ONLY as an Auto Delivery? It's not like that...it's just saying that if you buy it as an Auto Delivery, you have a discounted price. You can buy the Single Tcredit as you can see in the screenshot above... And if you have many OLD MRPs...you better hurry to do something before they expire.
Arnab C. posted:

quote:
" But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on
( Auto-Delivery),is there a way out ?"

Maybe that NOTE written in red is confusing you, Arnab... and you took it
as you can buy them ONLY as an Auto Delivery?

It's not like that...it's just saying that if you buy it as an Auto Delivery, you have
a discounted price.

You can buy the Single Tcredit as you can see in the screenshot above...
And if you have many OLD MRPs...you better hurry to do something
before they expire.
146x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,990 | Followers: 1,167 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

Yes I agree with Michael suggested idea you should get your self ready Avery hour in the T-time Hourly draw you may get more than 6 tCredits there, but make yourself available to the draw Avery hour draw. All the best
Yes I agree with Michael suggested idea you should get your self ready Avery hour in the T-time
Hourly draw you may get more than 6 tCredits there, but make yourself available to the draw Avery hour draw.
All the best
Basheer M.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Snezana M. 2 Replies

[quote=1487771]I Am Short Of 500 Versa Points,and my "Debut card" is not working for a long time though it has enough money.I have more than 2000 M.R.P.s most may get expired. If I can buy at least 6 T-Credits (6 multiplied by 105 V.P.s will give me 900 V.P.s and I will become an EA. But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on ( Auto-Delivery),is there a way out ?[/quote] It's simply a solution. MRPs have not expired, vaze, buy 6TC for 900 MRP = 612 VP and you will be EA. Best Regards
Arnab C. posted:

It's simply a solution. MRPs have not expired, vaze, buy 6TC for 900 MRP = 612 VP and you will be EA.
Best Regards
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Snezana M. 1 Reply

https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534 [img]https://i.imgur.com/ugqAVxd.jpg[/img] Turn Off Auto Delivery
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534

Turn Off Auto Delivery
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1487771]I Am Short Of 500 Versa Points, and my "Debut card" is not working for a long time though it has enough money. I have more than 2000 M.R.P.s most may get expired. If I can buy at least 6 T-Credits (6 multiplied by 105 V.P.s will give me 900 V.P.s and I will become an EA. But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on ( Auto-Delivery), is there a way out?[/quote] If you want more TCredits, you could theoretically buy packs of 10 or 20, but each credit will cost you more MRP, and earn you less VP, so you are better off buying 10 singles than one pack of 10, for example. If you want to buy a pack of 50 or more, each credit will cost you less MRP, but will also earn you a lot less VP, so you are still better off buying singles. Also keep in mind that if you have more TCredits, you have a better chance of winning an auction.
Arnab C. posted:
I Am Short Of 500 Versa Points, and my "Debut card" is not working for a long time though it has enough money. I have more than 2000 M.R.P.s most may get expired. If I can buy at least 6 T-Credits (6 multiplied by 105 V.P.s will give me 900 V.P.s and I will become an EA. But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on ( Auto-Delivery), is there a way out?

If you want more TCredits, you could theoretically buy packs of 10 or 20, but each credit will cost you more MRP, and earn you less VP, so you are better off buying 10 singles than one pack of 10, for example.

If you want to buy a pack of 50 or more, each credit will cost you less MRP, but will also earn you a lot less VP, so you are still better off buying singles.
Also keep in mind that if you have more TCredits, you have a better chance of winning an auction.
4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1487834][quote=1487771]I Am Short Of 500 Versa Points,and my "Debut card" is not working for a long time though it has enough money.I have more than 2000 M.R.P.s most may get expired. If I can buy at least 6 T-Credits (6 multiplied by 105 V.P.s will give me 900 V.P.s and I will become an EA. But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on ( Auto-Delivery),is there a way out ?[/quote] It's simply a solution. MRPs have not expired, vaze, buy 6TC for 900 MRP = 612 VP and you will be EA. Best Regards[/quote] Snezana, the MRP payment option has not expired yet... but, the MRPs themselves has 1 year expiration date. So, better use them before that happens.
Snezana M. posted:
Arnab C. posted:

It's simply a solution. MRPs have not expired, vaze, buy 6TC for 900 MRP = 612 VP and you will be EA.
Best Regards

Snezana,
the MRP payment option has not expired yet...
but, the MRPs themselves has 1 year expiration date.
So, better use them before that happens.
146x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,990 | Followers: 1,167 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

You have many options to buy in TripleClicks in India including Credit Card, Debit Card, TCurrency, PayPal, MRPs etc. 1) Most Credit Cards work straight. 2) Debit Card- In India many a times these do not work. The simple solution is to contact your bank and ask them to enable International buying. It helps. The Debit Card must have either VISA or MasterCard logo. 3) TCurrency- If above 2 do not work we still have an option of buying using TCurrency. There are at least 2 highly rated TCurrency providers ( ECAs)in India. You can pay in local currency to purchase TCurrency. Just search for ECAs supplying TCurrency in India and contact them. They even accept PayTm or Airtel Money and other online payment options available in India. 4)PayPal- This also works straight. Just link your bank account via PayPal website. 5) MRPs- You can still buy in TripleClicks, as others have already given information above, using MRPs as payment option. Hope that helps.
You have many options to buy in TripleClicks in India including Credit Card, Debit Card, TCurrency, PayPal, MRPs etc.

1) Most Credit Cards work straight.
2) Debit Card- In India many a times these do not work. The simple solution is to contact your bank and ask them to enable International buying. It helps.

The Debit Card must have either VISA or MasterCard logo.

3) TCurrency- If above 2 do not work we still have an option of buying using TCurrency. There are at least 2 highly rated TCurrency providers ( ECAs)in India. You can pay in local currency to purchase TCurrency. Just search for ECAs supplying TCurrency in India and contact them. They even accept PayTm or Airtel Money and other online payment options available in India.

4)PayPal- This also works straight. Just link your bank account via PayPal website.

5) MRPs- You can still buy in TripleClicks, as others have already given information above, using MRPs as payment option.

Hope that helps.
42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Snezana M.

[quote=1487878][quote=1487834][quote=1487771]I Am Short Of 500 Versa Points,and my "Debut card" is not working for a long time though it has enough money.I have more than 2000 M.R.P.s most may get expired. If I can buy at least 6 T-Credits (6 multiplied by 105 V.P.s will give me 900 V.P.s and I will become an EA. But I am unable to buy T-Credits with M.R.P.s as all T-Credit Sales are on ( Auto-Delivery),is there a way out ?[/quote] It's simply a solution. MRPs have not expired, vaze, buy 6TC for 900 MRP = 612 VP and you will be EA. Best Regards[/quote] Snezana, the MRP payment option has not expired yet... but, the MRPs themselves has 1 year expiration date. So, better use them before that happens. [/quote] I agree, so they should be used and exchanged because they get sales points.
Tanja K. posted:
Snezana M. posted:
Arnab C. posted:

Best Regards

Snezana,
the MRP payment option has not expired yet...
but, the MRPs themselves has 1 year expiration date.
So, better use them before that happens.

I agree, so they should be used and exchanged because they get sales points.
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings