Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Only Auto-Delivaries

Posted 2 months ago

Cannot buy even just 6 T-Credits with M.R.P.s to become an EA. I am just short if 500 V.P.s.
Cannot buy even just 6 T-Credits with M.R.P.s to become an EA. I am just short if 500 V.P.s.
Arnab C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Respected Arnab I checked the price of many of the TCredits (Packs) including the popular Single TCredit for which the MRP price is 150 (102 VP) Please check it and take it forward. You can see the Regular price as well as the Auto Delivery price. Auto delivery price is cheaper than the regular price in all these cases.
Respected Arnab

I checked the price of many of the TCredits (Packs) including the popular Single TCredit for which the MRP price is 150 (102 VP)

Please check it and take it forward.

You can see the Regular price as well as the Auto Delivery price. Auto delivery price is cheaper than the regular price in all these cases.
286x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Arnab, You still have time until end this month, to become EA rank. Make your daily actions, play T-Time to win extra TCredits and play Astro auctions. See, whenever you can make a TripleClick sale to earn the VP from it. I wish you all the best to reach EA.
Hello Arnab,

You still have time until end this month, to become EA rank.

Make your daily actions, play T-Time to win extra TCredits and play Astro auctions.

See, whenever you can make a TripleClick sale to earn the VP from it.

I wish you all the best to reach EA.
344x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

You cannot pay for Auto-Deliveries with MRP. Simply order "single TCredit" Packs, without requesting Auto-Delivery, and select MRP as a source of payment. You still have 20-days this month to [b]earn[/b] the required VP, and another 8-days next month to [b]Backdate[/b] purchase/sales-VP into your August-VP account. Best Wishes,
You cannot pay for Auto-Deliveries with MRP. Simply order "single TCredit" Packs, without requesting Auto-Delivery, and select MRP as a source of payment.

You still have 20-days this month to earn the required VP, and another 8-days next month to Backdate purchase/sales-VP into your August-VP account.

Best Wishes,
13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1487773]Cannot buy even just 6 T-Credits with M.R.P.s to become an EA. I am just short if 500 V.P.s.[/quote] If you have MRP, first replace them first, 150 MRP = 1TC = 102 VP Then if you still lack VP sales points for the BTL status, there are TC packages: 10Tcredits, 20 TCredits, 50 and 100. If you just want EA status, see the RT condition. 3Rt = 1 VP when it is replaced Good luck!
Arnab C. posted:

If you have MRP, first replace them first, 150 MRP = 1TC = 102 VP
Then if you still lack VP sales points for the BTL status, there are TC packages: 10Tcredits, 20 TCredits, 50 and 100.
If you just want EA status, see the RT condition. 3Rt = 1 VP when it is replaced
Good luck!
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

First part of your thread is not understandable. Have you balance of MRP in your account and cannot use it to buy TCredits (6 nos ) ? My replies to your thread are i) Use your MRP @150=1 Tcredit and you will get 102 VPs for purchase of 1 Tcredits against MRPs. If you find any problem of purchasing Tcredit in exchange of MRPs, please contact support' ii) You have much time of 20/21 days to earn VPs @ at least 10 free VPs per day. iii)You may have RTs ; Convert RTs to VPs @ 3 RTs= 1 VPs, Iv) Play T-tIme game daily; specially between 5-30 A.M. TO 10-30 A.M. of IST. v) Use your Tcredits (existing + to come in hand )for participating in Astro . Auctions, You may get wonderful result.
First part of your thread is not understandable.
Have you balance of MRP in your account and cannot use it to buy TCredits (6 nos ) ?
My replies to your thread are
i) Use your MRP @150=1 Tcredit and you will get 102 VPs for purchase of 1 Tcredits against MRPs.
If you find any problem of purchasing Tcredit in exchange of MRPs, please contact support'
ii) You have much time of 20/21 days to earn VPs @ at least 10 free VPs per day.
iii)You may have RTs ; Convert RTs to VPs @ 3 RTs= 1 VPs,
Iv) Play T-tIme game daily; specially between 5-30 A.M. TO 10-30 A.M. of IST.
v) Use your Tcredits (existing + to come in hand )for participating in Astro . Auctions, You may get wonderful result.
5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings