Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How I start each day team building at SFI.

Posted 3 months ago More by Maree W.

[b]Morning all. Why I love SFI.[/b] It can be quite exciting when I sit down at my computer ready to start my day checking my emails. I make sure to send welcome E Cards to all members that are mentioned in any emails I receive from SFI. I log in daily clicking all Red Tabs Green. I daily do my Astro Bid then use the matches and moves I win to play the games, remembering to activate Prime. I check my Top Movers and send them words of encouragement via E Cards. I go to my genealogy tab and reassign any new PSA members I have received to my Active SFI Team Leaders. I check how many rewardicals I have, ready to redeem them into VP Points Or T Credits. I then go and do some advertising of my SFI Gateways at my advertising portholes. I remind all my team if they have joined Traffic Exchanges etc to promote SFI. To remember why they joined these sites. TO promote SFI, Do not be lured away to other programs. This is how I achieve Gold Team Leader Monthly I do not stray. Making SFI My Daily Priority. [b]I thought I would share a few of the emails I have received this month.[/b] Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates has just qualified as a Silver Team Leader (STL): Good news--you were a winner in today's Triple Clicks DAILY CROWN Drawing! You won: 1000 Rewardicals CONGRATULATIONS, Maree, on achieving a top 10% score in the Zackjack Daily Challenge! You finished with points, giving you an overall rank of #7. CONGRATULATIONS, Maree, on achieving a top 10% score in the Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge! You finished with points, giving you an overall rank of #40. For this achievement, you just earned a Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge. CONGRATULATIONS, Maree, you posted one of the top 10 longest streaks for August 10, 2018! Besides grabbing Top 10 bragging rights for August 10, 2018, you also earned (for the day): 5 Poll Points 10 Rewardicals. A Gold Streak badge (or badge upgrade) Good news--you were a winner in today's DAILY GRAND Drawing! You won: 40 Rewardicals So you can see why I love playing and participating Daily With SFI. Enjoy people. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4AivkAD.gif[/img]
Morning all. Why I love SFI.
It can be quite exciting when I sit down at my computer ready to start my day checking my emails.
I make sure to send welcome E Cards to all members that are mentioned in any emails I receive from SFI.

I log in daily clicking all Red Tabs Green.
I daily do my Astro Bid then use the matches and moves I win to play the games, remembering to activate Prime.
I check my Top Movers and send them words of encouragement via E Cards.
I go to my genealogy tab and reassign any new PSA members I have received to my Active SFI Team Leaders.
I check how many rewardicals I have, ready to redeem them into VP Points Or T Credits.
I then go and do some advertising of my SFI Gateways at my advertising portholes.

I remind all my team if they have joined Traffic Exchanges etc to promote SFI.
To remember why they joined these sites.
TO promote SFI, Do not be lured away to other programs.
This is how I achieve Gold Team Leader Monthly I do not stray.
Making SFI My Daily Priority.

I thought I would share a few of the emails I have received this month.
Good news! One of your personally sponsored affiliates has just qualified as a Silver Team Leader (STL):
Good news--you were a winner in today's Triple Clicks DAILY CROWN Drawing!
You won: 1000 Rewardicals
CONGRATULATIONS, Maree, on achieving a top 10% score in the Zackjack Daily Challenge!
You finished with points, giving you an overall rank of #7.
CONGRATULATIONS, Maree, on achieving a top 10% score in the Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge!
You finished with points, giving you an overall rank of #40.
For this achievement, you just earned a Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge.
CONGRATULATIONS, Maree, you posted one of the top 10 longest streaks for August 10, 2018!
Besides grabbing Top 10 bragging rights for August 10, 2018, you also earned (for the day):
5 Poll Points 10 Rewardicals. A Gold Streak badge (or badge upgrade)
Good news--you were a winner in today's DAILY GRAND Drawing!
You won: 40 Rewardicals

So you can see why I love playing and participating Daily With SFI.
Enjoy people.

28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 3 months ago

Great post Maree it gives inspiration to others.
Great post Maree it gives inspiration to others.
3x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

There are numerous activities that we can do in this business to earn rewardicals, vps, tcredits and badges. And each winning will contribute to our development and progress in our business. At time we may not win or earn something but every time we do something we learn. Doing the daily tasks, play EZ games, pricebenders and auctions occupies the major part of the business activities.spare sometime to read and review Forums, Launchpad and SFI News and advertising. Saying don't know what to do in this business is telling oneself a lie and blind excuse of being not interested. Don't waste your time if your heart and mind are not there. If we really want to earn, go for it! If you are not convinced after going through the lesson plan/launchpad and doing the daily tasks(without spending a dime or a single tcredit), you can call it a day and quit. After all, it's a free business to start with. Other affiliate marketing businesses will ask for registration/membership fees. You will miss great opportunities if you ignore this business.
There are numerous activities that we can do in this business to earn rewardicals, vps, tcredits and badges. And each winning will contribute to our development and progress in our business. At time we may not win or earn something but every time we do something we learn. Doing the daily tasks, play EZ games, pricebenders and auctions occupies the major part of the business activities.spare sometime to read and review Forums, Launchpad and SFI News and advertising.

Saying don't know what to do in this business is telling oneself a lie and blind excuse of being not interested. Don't waste your time if your heart and mind are not there. If we really want to earn, go for it! If you are not convinced after going through the lesson plan/launchpad and doing the daily tasks(without spending a dime or a single tcredit), you can call it a day and quit. After all, it's a free business to start with. Other affiliate marketing businesses will ask for registration/membership fees. You will miss great opportunities if you ignore this business.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Maree W.

Well Said. The SFI Ultra Basic Plan is all you need to follow to start building a successful SFI business. https://www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps Be sure to click the launch Pad Link to refresh your memory.
Well Said.
The SFI Ultra Basic Plan is all you need to follow to start building a successful SFI business.
www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps
Be sure to click the launch Pad Link to refresh your memory.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Maree, Another great post that reminds us that without a plan you plan to fail. I always enjoy your encouragements on what or how to do this thing. Keep on Keeping on.
Hi Maree,

Another great post that reminds us that without a plan you plan to fail.
I always enjoy your encouragements on what or how to do this thing.
Keep on Keeping on.
18x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Maree, that was inspiring. It is very easy to get sidetracked. Eyes on the prize and don't get sidetracked. In the next few weeks I hop to be receiving some of those emails myself. Thanks for the positivity!
Maree, that was inspiring. It is very easy to get sidetracked. Eyes on the prize and don't get sidetracked. In the next few weeks I hop to be receiving some of those emails myself. Thanks for the positivity!
SUPPORT
Sylvia W.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Maree for winning all of your accomplishments. Thank you for the encouragement!
Congratulations Maree for winning all of your accomplishments. Thank you for the encouragement!
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Bronze Team Leader Hi Maree W Appreciated for expressing your success story. your encouragement will motivate many others . The information of this daily plan activity should reach to the most of the affiliates who are struggling or trying to get success in this free business. Thank you Rupayan Bhattacharjee
Bronze Team Leader

Hi Maree W

Appreciated for expressing your success story. your encouragement will motivate many others . The information of this daily plan activity should reach to the most of the affiliates who are struggling or trying to get success in this free business.

Thank you
Rupayan Bhattacharjee

Posted 3 months ago

I could check myself with my success reading your daily actions for success.Always your Forum posts are encourage us.Always I book mark them.Thank you.
I could check myself with my success reading your daily actions for success.Always your Forum posts are encourage us.Always I book mark them.Thank you.
Godawattaliyanage U.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Great post as always. Love reading your post every time. Regards
Great post as always.
Love reading your post every time.
Regards

Posted 3 months ago

Great post! Love reading your post every time. You have made my day again. Regards Sunday A.
Great post!
Love reading your post every time.
You have made my day again.
Regards

Sunday A.
SUNDAY A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Maree ,more grease to your elbow and more grace for me to get to the top too .
Congratulations Maree ,more grease to your elbow and more grace for me to get to the top too .
Olayemi A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings