Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to use the Daily Crown won at Astro Auction?

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Magnus C I.

Hello fellow SFI'ers, Please I want to know, how to use DAILY CROWN won at Austro Auction (AA) after claim or does the auto-entry apply after the claim. Those who has won and use theirs and the MODs, I want to hear from you. Thanks and best regard. Magnus C
Hello fellow SFI'ers,
Please I want to know, how to use DAILY CROWN won at Austro Auction (AA) after claim or does the auto-entry apply after the claim. Those who has won and use theirs and the MODs, I want to hear from you.
Thanks and best regard.

Magnus C
Magnus C I.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Hello Magnus You do not have to do anything if you have been entered in the Daily Crown drawing. If you are a winner, you will get an email the following day telling you what you have won Good Luck !!!! Al
Hello Magnus
You do not have to do anything if you have been entered in the Daily Crown drawing.

If you are a winner, you will get an email the following day telling you what you have won

Good Luck !!!!

Al
3x SUPPORT
Al L.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Dušica M. 1 Reply

HOW TO ENTER Automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing! Earn 25 or more entries every day playing Eager Zebra games!TODAY...285 WINNERS WILL SHARE IN 35,000 TOTAL REWARDICALS. Here's the link.. https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown
HOW TO ENTER
Automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing! Earn 25 or more entries every day playing Eager Zebra games!TODAY...285 WINNERS WILL SHARE
IN 35,000 TOTAL REWARDICALS. Here's the link.. www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown
19x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 3 months ago More by Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . 1 Reply

[quote=1492937]Hello fellow SFI'ers, Please I want to know, how to use DAILY CROWN won at Austro Auction (AA) after claim or does the auto-entry apply after the claim. Those who has won and use theirs and the MODs, I want to hear from you. Thanks and best regard. Magnus C[/quote] Check this page: https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown It will tell you if you are eligible, as you still may have to play one of the free games.
Magnus C I. posted:
Hello fellow SFI'ers,
Please I want to know, how to use DAILY CROWN won at Austro Auction (AA) after claim or does the auto-entry apply after the claim. Those who has won and use theirs and the MODs, I want to hear from you.
Thanks and best regard.

Magnus C

Check this page: www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown
It will tell you if you are eligible, as you still may have to play one of the free games.
76x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1492937]Hello fellow SFI'ers, Please I want to know, how to use DAILY CROWN won at Austro Auction (AA) after claim or does the auto-entry apply after the claim. Those who has won and use theirs and the MODs, I want to hear from you. Thanks and best regard. Magnus C[/quote] Hi Magnus! You do not have to do anything if you've come to the Daily Crown drawing. If you win, you will receive an email. www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown Good luck!
Magnus C I. posted:
Hello fellow SFI'ers,
Thanks and best regard.

Magnus C

Hi Magnus!
You do not have to do anything if you've come to the Daily Crown drawing. If you win, you will receive an email.
www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown
Good luck!
60x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 3 months ago More by Magnus C I. 3 Replies

[quote=1492941]HOW TO ENTER Automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing! Earn 25 or more entries every day playing Eager Zebra games!TODAY...285 WINNERS WILL SHARE IN 35,000 TOTAL REWARDICALS. Here's the link.. https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown[/quote] Hi Dusica M, Thanks for your responds, but my question on Daily Crown won at AA not on Eager Zebra. so, what you mean is that, this is applicable to AA? Cheers, Magnus.
Dušica M. posted:
HOW TO ENTER
Automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing! Earn 25 or more entries every day playing Eager Zebra games!TODAY...285 WINNERS WILL SHARE

Hi Dusica M,
Thanks for your responds, but my question on Daily Crown won at AA not on Eager Zebra.
so, what you mean is that, this is applicable to AA?

Cheers,

Magnus.
Magnus C I.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1492937]Hello fellow SFI'ers, Please I want to know, how to use DAILY CROWN won at Austro Auction (AA) after claim or does the auto-entry apply after the claim. Those who has won and use theirs and the MODs, I want to hear from you. Thanks and best regard. Magnus C[/quote] Great post, sir Magnus! The colleagues gave the answer, there was some doubt if you have 200 Daily Crown won for AA and how much they are distributed daily . Thank you.
Magnus C I. posted:
Hello fellow SFI'ers,
Thanks and best regard.

Magnus C

Great post, sir Magnus!
The colleagues gave the answer, there was some doubt if you have 200 Daily Crown won for AA and how much they are distributed daily . Thank you.
32x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1492974][quote=1492941]HOW TO ENTER Automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing! Earn 25 or more entries every day playing Eager Zebra games!TODAY...285 WINNERS WILL SHARE IN 35,000 TOTAL REWARDICALS. Here's the link.. https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown[/quote] Hi Dusica M, Thanks for your responds, but my question on Daily Crown won at AA not on Eager Zebra. so, what you mean is that, this is applicable to AA? Cheers, Magnus.[/quote] Yes, after you claim the prizes won including the Daily Crown entries from AA, they automatically gets added to the Daily Crown drawing for you. So you don't have to do anything to apply them. Hope this helps Zhumagul A.
Magnus C I. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
HOW TO ENTER

Hi Dusica M,
Thanks for your responds, but my question on Daily Crown won at AA not on Eager Zebra.

Cheers,

Magnus.

Yes, after you claim the prizes won including the Daily Crown entries from AA, they automatically gets added to the Daily Crown drawing for you. So you don't have to do anything to apply them.
Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.
34x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted 3 months ago

I think that if you win anything in the DAILY CROWN draw, the sfi team must communicated to individuals that won by email
I think that if you win anything in the DAILY CROWN draw, the sfi team must communicated to individuals that won by email
Douglas N.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

[quote=1492974][quote=1492941]HOW TO ENTER Automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing! Earn 25 or more entries every day playing Eager Zebra games!TODAY...285 WINNERS WILL SHARE IN 35,000 TOTAL REWARDICALS. Here's the link.. https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown[/quote] Hi Dusica M, Thanks for your responds, but my question on Daily Crown won at AA not on Eager Zebra. so, what you mean is that, this is applicable to AA? Cheers, Magnus.[/quote] Hi Magnus, You may get Daily Crown Entries with many-ways...including with the Astro Auction...!!! :star:[b]The Daily Crown drawing[/b] is sponsored by TripleClicks.com ...and IN FLIGHT stage of the [b]Astro Auction[/b] to ALL bidders. [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules]Constellation Prizes[/url] currently include , [u]bonus entries in the Daily Crown, .[/u] :star:[u]Other than that ...as Usual...other Daily Crown Entry methods ...are ....[/u] "[url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown]HOW TO ENTER[/url] *.To be automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game (including any free entry game). *.Earn 25 or more entries every day playing Eager Zebra games! *. Additionally, each Knock Out Trivia (KOT) game winner gets an additional free entry (maximum 15 each day) to the Daily Crown. *.Also, contestants who score a Zackjack (three 21s in a game), receives one bonus entry in the following day's TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing, .provided the game has been designated by the player as a Prime game. *.Contestants may win one bonus Daily Crown entry for each Prime game (up to 10 per day). *. New TC Members who purchase a New Member Pack within their first 10 days also receive 30 free entries (one a day for 30 days) in the TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing..... " :dizzy:"[b]WINNER SELECTION[/b] Winners are chosen by random. Each day's Daily Crown drawing winners will be published on the WINNERS page HERE after midnight CT each day. All prizes are automatically awarded to the Member's TripleClicks account within 24 hours. [u]Notifications will be sent to the Member's registered account email address.[/u]:star: Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her email account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this drawing"
Magnus C I. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
HOW TO ENTER

Hi Dusica M,

Cheers,
Magnus.

Hi Magnus,
You may get Daily Crown Entries with many-ways...including with the Astro Auction...!!!

The Daily Crown drawing is sponsored by TripleClicks.com ...and IN FLIGHT stage of the Astro Auction to ALL bidders. Constellation Prizes currently include , bonus entries in the Daily Crown, .

Other than that ...as Usual...other Daily Crown Entry methods ...are ....
"HOW TO ENTER
*.To be automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game (including any free entry game).
*.Earn 25 or more entries every day playing Eager Zebra games!
*. Additionally, each Knock Out Trivia (KOT) game winner gets an additional free entry (maximum 15 each day) to the Daily Crown.
*.Also, contestants who score a Zackjack (three 21s in a game), receives one bonus entry in the following day's TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing, .provided the game has been designated by the player as a Prime game.

*.Contestants may win one bonus Daily Crown entry for each Prime game (up to 10 per day).
*. New TC Members who purchase a New Member Pack within their first 10 days also receive 30 free entries (one a day for 30 days) in the TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing..... "

"WINNER SELECTION
Winners are chosen by random. Each day's Daily Crown drawing winners will be published on the WINNERS page HERE after midnight CT each day. All prizes are automatically awarded to the Member's TripleClicks account within 24 hours. Notifications will be sent to the Member's registered account email address.
Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her email account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this drawing"
10x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Dušica M.

[quote=1492974][quote=1492941]HOW TO ENTER Automatically entered in the Daily Crown drawing! Earn 25 or more entries every day playing Eager Zebra games!TODAY...285 WINNERS WILL SHARE IN 35,000 TOTAL REWARDICALS. Here's the link.. https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown[/quote] Hi Dusica M, Thanks for your responds, but my question on Daily Crown won at AA not on Eager Zebra. so, what you mean is that, this is applicable to AA? Cheers, Magnus.[/quote] Yes, of course ... when you confirm your prize, all rewards are automatically transferred, which implies entering the Daily Crown .... happily in further work and I want you to have a lot of rewards, sir Magnus
Magnus C I. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
HOW TO ENTER

Hi Dusica M,

Cheers,

Magnus.

Yes, of course ... when you confirm your prize, all rewards are automatically transferred, which implies entering the Daily Crown .... happily in further work and I want you to have a lot of rewards, sir Magnus
19x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1492945][quote=1492937]Hello fellow SFI'ers, Please I want to know, how to use DAILY CROWN won at Austro Auction (AA) after claim or does the auto-entry apply after the claim. Those who has won and use theirs and the MODs, I want to hear from you. Thanks and best regard. Magnus C[/quote] Check this page: https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown It will tell you if you are eligible, as you still may have to play one of the free games.[/quote] Thanks for pointing out this vital information . I was not aware of it . I see ,I have 4 Daily Crown entries right now but I am not eligible until I play any Eager Zebra games . So ,do we need to play at least 1 EZ game to make ourself eligible for Daily Crown entry earned from AA ? I thought ,we don't need to do anything else . Ratan [img]https://i.imgur.com/BkOb8xQ.png[/img]
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:
Magnus C I. posted:
Hello fellow SFI'ers,
Thanks and best regard.

Magnus C

Check this page: www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown
It will tell you if you are eligible, as you still may have to play one of the free games.

Thanks for pointing out this vital information . I was not aware of it .
I see ,I have 4 Daily Crown entries right now but I am not eligible until I play any Eager Zebra games .
So ,do we need to play at least 1 EZ game to make ourself eligible for Daily Crown entry earned from AA ?
I thought ,we don't need to do anything else .
Ratan

6x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Liked by Michael Y. Vesna F.

| Edit settings